Drew Arrest Watch

The only bad news I see here (aside from the children) is the fact that we will now have to look at Joel Brodsky on every tv show he can jump on.:crazy:

Can't be any worse that having to have Jose Baez mugging that poop eating grin all over the media day after day for coming up quickly to a year.

We are road weary but wise to their ilk since Mark Geragos, aren't we?
Bring-em on!

Whoa! Someone will get arrested or fired for this one. I can't wait to read it. :

(snip and more at link)
Exclusive: Papers Reveal
Peterson Case

Updated: Thursday, 30 Apr 2009, 11:54 AM CDT
Published : Wednesday, 29 Apr 2009, 4:25 PM CDT
Call it the case against Drew Peterson. It's been over three years since his third wife Kathleen Savio was murdered and a year and a half since his fourth wife Stacy disappeared. Tonight, for the first time, Fox Chicago News has obtained documents showing how prosecutors are building their case against the former Bolingbrook police officer.
The documents were stolen from an Illinois State Police car then photocopied and dropped off for anchor Jeff Goldblatt. Inside is information never before seen by the public including a timeline of what happened to Stacy, a list of 59 leads, and the police report from the night of Kathleen Savio's murder.

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/dpp/news/exclusive_peterson_file

I am so glad this monster is FINALLY behind bars!

I will continue to keep the Stacy and Kathleen's children in my thoughts and prayers. This must be terribly difficult for them to comprehend. Bless their little hearts.

Finally! I am wondering what his bail will be set at. Oh, this is has been a long time coming.

Those poor children going through yet another upheaval in their lives, courtesy of their father.

Remember, folks...

He's innocent until proven guilty!

Hi Armandv101, That is in the eyes of the Law and our Justice system in America.

It was one of the first lessons I learned when I came to WS many years ago. It has nothing to do with public opinion.

It is also true that a guilty person can be found innocent, and vice versa, depending on the quality of evidence presented, whatever is struck for being prejudicial, etc. Of course I am no lawyer! ;}

Remember, folks...

He's innocent until proven guilty!

I know, I know......but even GVS said he was guilty...to his face even. I just hope they have enough to seal the deal, his sons need the truth about their mother. I would hate to be wondering around for years living a lie. They all will need some good counseling once this gets going. Sad isnt it?

Any mug shot yet??? hehehehe, we need a new avi here.

I just watched the video of the children being removed from the home draped under cover of a blanket. It's a shame that Drew just demonstrated yet another example him thumbing his nose at morality by parading them recently in front of the media in interviews with his oldest with Kathleen saying what a great Dad he is. Made me sick to my stomach.

http://www.wbbm780.com/Drew-Peterson-s-Son--He-s--Greatest-Dad-/4266112

"Henry Savio, the brother of Savio, told WMAQ-TV, that state police called him to notify him of Peterson's arrest. He said the news "is good for us, we miss my sister so much," according to WMAQ."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30630652/

:rose: for Kathleen

Feed is up. I can see people seated.

Any mug shot yet??? hehehehe, we need a new avi here.
Perp Walk

drewarrest.jpg

Hope he likes coleslaw, & bologna..lol
not sure if they gots gritz up thar...lol..
im from the chicago burbs.. never heard of:applause: or seen a grit till i was like 35.. and that was here in NC

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :clap:

Good :detective:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288