Elisa Baker - Life Before Adam

...I am wondering if EB's attorney will question the confesson of writing the note.

Given that in one of her letters to "Damien" (Gein) that she actually stated that AB had written the note, I'd not be at all surprised if her attorney tries that.

I guess it all boils down to whether: 1) she has decided to fight this against all odds, and get off all charges (for everything in spite of the mounting evidence) by denying this ransom note authorship; 2) she really didn't write it (and AB did) so will attempt to demonstrate this; or 3) she has decided she's going to take all the credit for it (all) and go down as a notorious murderer (ie a means to eternal fame).

Given that in one of her letters to "Damien" (Gein) that she actually stated that AB had written the note, I'd not be at all surprised if her attorney tries that.

I guess it all boils down to whether: 1) she has decided to fight this against all odds, and get off all charges (for everything in spite of the mounting evidence) by denying this ransom note authorship; 2) she really didn't write it (and AB did) so will attempt to demonstrate this; or 3) she has decided she's going to take all the credit for it (all) and go down as a notorious murderer (ie a means to eternal fame).

I think she might end up going for option 3.

I think if EB really wanted to try to get off the charges the Bond reduction hearing would have been more than just a token effort to get a discount out of jail for the meantime.

Has anyone found a main stream media report telling us why yesterday's court (Elisa's bigamy & Obstruction of Justice) was postponed and when the new date was set? Please post of you find one. Thanks.

Has anyone found a main stream media report telling us why yesterday's court (Elisa's bigamy & Obstruction of Justice) was postponed and when the new date was set? Please post of you find one. Thanks.

Attorney for Elisa Baker to begin sorting through volumes of evidence

During the court proceeding Tuesday morning, the judge continued the date for the obstruction of justice charge until April 4 and the bigamy charge was added to the administrative docket for June

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=14209132

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back