Match! OH - Cleveland, WhtMale 1116UMOH, in river, Feb'89 - Larry Phillips

Meaghan of Charley Project forwarded me a message from the Ohio Attorney General's office (who frequently keeps her posted on updates to Ohio cases):

Larry Phillips was found in the Cuyahoga River in 1989. He was not identified until March of this year. I put him in NamUs, a person from Websleuths made the match and Parma PD took all of the credit in a featured story on Cleveland TV.

So at least the AG's office is acknowledging Chaddylex's accomplishment, if not the Police or the media.

Here's the link to the news clip.

http://www.wkyc.com/news/article/202440/45/Sisters-place-first-grave-marker-at-Potters-Field-

looks like there is a way to comment after the online article. maybe a few irate posts to correct the misinformation might be in order.

The freakin Detective from the Parma PD or where ever I emailed call me here at work to tell me I made the match! I sent the original match to NamUS and then to him. NamUs also called me and told me I made the match! I am so mad right now!!!!! ahhhhhh.... Sorry for the vent!!!!

looks like there is a way to comment after the online article. maybe a few irate posts to correct the misinformation might be in order.

I just put in a comment on the news article. Chaddylex: I hope you don't mind that I mentioned your first name in my comment.

Great comment at the article Carl! Thank you!

I am going to go view Carl's comment if it will let me. I wanted to leave a comment earlier, but I thought I had to be a member of their website....

Thanks Carl for having my back.... I was able to read your comment

I am extremely late with my congratulations Chaddy, but still wanted to extend them to you and tell you great job!! It's so wonderful that you helped this family get some closure after all those years!! Just a fine example of the amazing people that belong to websleuths!!! And sorry the detective did not give you the proper credit---my exhusband is a detective for that city and they are not very charitable in giving credit where it is due, rather than tooting their own horns:). Luckily I work in the city next door and my detectives are very appreciative of the public's help!!! Once again--GREaT JOB!!

I am extremely late with my congratulations Chaddy, but still wanted to extend them to you and tell you great job!! It's so wonderful that you helped this family get some closure after all those years!! Just a fine example of the amazing people that belong to websleuths!!! And sorry the detective did not give you the proper credit---my exhusband is a detective for that city and they are not very charitable in giving credit where it is due, rather than tooting their own horns:). Luckily I work in the city next door and my detectives are very appreciative of the public's help!!! Once again--GREaT JOB!!

Thanks Shamrocker!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back