FL FL - Palm Beach Co., WhtMale UP1128, 21-40, found in canal, Oct'94

ghostINshell

Reaction score
Palm Beach Sheriff Website: http://www.pbso.org/white-male-foun...ober-25-1994-approximate-age-30-40-years-old/
*He was on Can You Identify Me? For a while but now the blogspot won't work anymore.
*I could not find a Namus or doe network him either strangely.

White Male Found in Lake Worth Tuesday, October 25, 1994
Approximate Age: 30 – 40 years old

ID Info: Victim was a white male, 5’0″ tall, weighed 100 pounds and had straight black hair. He was found wearing blue sweatpants, black fishnet shirt with a lifeguard logo, white Reebok sneakers with a red stripe, and a blue homemade necklace.

Circumstances: Victim’s body was found on 10/25/94 in West Palm Beach, FL floating in a local landfill canal where people go to fish. Dental records on subject are available.
ea67551b0c55625f44fcb5d2a24bb333.jpg

I feel that the straight black hair was not his real hair color and he dyed it black and maybe straightened it too??? Idk... Did guys back in the 90s usually straighten their hair a lot???

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/4016dmab.html b664eb0c462e6a0815465c00618f601e[1].jpgABelcourt[1].jpg

he is a little off on height.. but the sketch really reminded me of this guy
Alexander John Belcourt
Missing since September 1, 1991 from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics
Date Of Birth: July 3
Age at Time of Disappearance: 41 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'7" (170 cm); 160 lbs. (73 kg)
Distinguishing Characteristics: Black hair; brown eyes.
Marks, Scars: Scar on upper lip.
Clothing: Not known.
Medical: Alcohol addiction
AKA: Alex; Bumly

Circumstances of Disappearance
Belcourt grew up 360 km northwest of Edmonton in Grouard, in a family of six children.
As an adult, Alex came to Edmonton to look for work. But he never found any, instead he descended into alcohol and solvent addiction and ended up on the streets.
Despite his problems, Alex would phone his family a few times a year until 1989, when the phone calls stopped. Alex has two daughters and two sons. Family members came to Edmonton several times looking for Alex. They made up posters and offered a small reward.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/4016dmab.html View attachment 117783View attachment 117784

he is a little off on height.. but the sketch really reminded me of this guy
Alexander John Belcourt
Missing since September 1, 1991 from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics
Date Of Birth: July 3
Age at Time of Disappearance: 41 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'7" (170 cm); 160 lbs. (73 kg)
Distinguishing Characteristics: Black hair; brown eyes.
Marks, Scars: Scar on upper lip.
Clothing: Not known.
Medical: Alcohol addiction
AKA: Alex; Bumly

Circumstances of Disappearance
Belcourt grew up 360 km northwest of Edmonton in Grouard, in a family of six children.
As an adult, Alex came to Edmonton to look for work. But he never found any, instead he descended into alcohol and solvent addiction and ended up on the streets.
Despite his problems, Alex would phone his family a few times a year until 1989, when the phone calls stopped. Alex has two daughters and two sons. Family members came to Edmonton several times looking for Alex. They made up posters and offered a small reward.
Ohhhh wow Alex looks like a reeeeal good comparison!!!!!!!

yes I agree ghostnshell sometimes I think height weight and age on the john does are not always on point..
In addition this JD is real small guy which is interesting but maybe LE got the height all wrong who knows :/

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Palm Beach Sheriff Website: http://www.pbso.org/white-male-foun...ober-25-1994-approximate-age-30-40-years-old/
*He was on Can You Identify Me? For a while but now the blogspot won't work anymore.
*I could not find a Namus or doe network him either strangely.

White Male Found in Lake Worth Tuesday, October 25, 1994
Approximate Age: 30 – 40 years old

ID Info: Victim was a white male, 5’0″ tall, weighed 100 pounds and had straight black hair. He was found wearing blue sweatpants, black fishnet shirt with a lifeguard logo, white Reebok sneakers with a red stripe, and a blue homemade necklace.

Circumstances: Victim’s body was found on 10/25/94 in West Palm Beach, FL floating in a local landfill canal where people go to fish. Dental records on subject are available.
ea67551b0c55625f44fcb5d2a24bb333.jpg

With his weight and size, it almost seems like he was a teen. Either way, poor guy...That's a long time to be unidentified. Hopefully, they ID him. So sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.identifyus.org/en/cases/1128
Is this his case in Namus?
21-35 years
White Male (possibly Hispanic)
92 lbs.
60" tall
Found at Lantana and Lyons Roads, Lantana FL
Wearing: Black net short-sleeve pullover over a shirt with "lifeuard" on it, blue sweat pants ("Peter Popovitch") brand, "Reebok" tennis shoes
Blue cord with knit blue cross around neck

PS...Not sure how well the sketch artist did with this rendering, since he looks very similar to the other UID sketches this person did around the same time frame.

I live really close to where this guy was found. There used to be a private lake by the landfill, the property was sold maybe 8-10 years ago and now there is an apartment complex there; adjacent to it is a senior living facility and adjacent to that is a Target. The landfill was a construction debris landfill, it was reopened for a short period after Hurricane Wilma and then redeveloped into a golf course. Never heard of anybody being found there. In 94 there were not many homes here.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back