In your opinion, why do you think Ron and Misty REALLY got married?

Why do you think Ron and Misty REALLY got married?

• Because they are truly in love.

Votes: 14 2.2%
  • To get her on his side/confidence.

Votes: 73 11.4%
  • To avoid statutory rape charges.

Votes: 177 27.7%
  • Because they think they won't have to testify against each other.

Votes: 156 24.4%
  • That Misty is maybe pregnant

Votes: 25 3.9%
  • Who knows..this is too bizarre to even take a guess at.

Votes: 195 30.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SailorMoon

Let's go Patriots!!! Rock it Brady!
Reaction score
I know we all think different things, so I'm curious as to what everyone else thinks. Plus...I've never started a poll before, so bear with me.

Well shoot....I forgot the main reason I think they got married...because Misty has something on him and he was "forced" to do so. Sorry, I knew I should have written down my reasons before I did this!!

So...keep that as an option...

OPTION #7 - SHE HAS SOMETHING ON HIM AND FORCED HIM TO MARRY HER.

OPTION #8 - BECAUSE RON THINKS THIS WILL HELP HIS CUSTODY BATTLE WITH JR. (RJ)

I think he married her to have total control. He wasn't so sure before. He most likely assume that she will do exactly what he tells her to do. Looks she will too. This man is a walking time bomb.

I think you should add "because RC thinks it will help a potential custody battle for RJ".
That would be my vote.

I think he married her to have total control. He wasn't so sure before. He most likely assume that she will do exactly what he tells her to do. Looks she will too. This man is a walking time bomb.

I couldn't agree more. Control.

I'm worried about her physical safety now...jmo unfortuantley

IMO he married her because of all the negativity about their ages. He probably thinks he was doing the right thing.

I voted #2, but also think it's #3, #4, and #5. ;)

It's not about love at all imo.

I'm going with option #9: something is up that is more than likely more than one of the above...

Been busy and haven't kept up a lot with the marriage situation, but I heard the preacher wouldn't marry them. At least someone in their realm has the brain to stand up and say "wait a minute... this is not right".

I feel safe in saying....it's got nothing to do with love.

In the fantasy world I chose: To get her on his side/confidence ... hoping RC is working with LE to get her to tell the truth.

In the real world I chose: To avoid statutory rape charges.

Numbers 2-8. Why does Tina Turner's "What's Love Got To Do With It" keep running through my mind?

"I don't know. I wanted to wait, but.........." That's why, in his own words.

My reason wasn't one of the options, but I think they may be in love and it's may be what Misty has been demanding since they first got together. Someone had to be mentioning it to Haleigh for her to want it so bad, then there's the threatening message to the other girlfriend about having her man and her child next, and Misti was already calling Ron's kids her kids. I think it was mostly Misti's idea and Ron's mother advising him it's the best thing to do with all the criticism he's gotten. Somewhere, in his grief and depression he has to know that something isn't right with what all has happened.

I voted for the this is too bizarre to even take a guess at choice but actually I think it's all of the above EXCEPT there's no love there.

I think Option #8 is probably closest to the real reason for the marriage, or maybe the one about believing they wouldn't have to testify against each other, and/or the age thing (statutory rape) ~ or maybe all three of these. I don't think he's in love with her; more like controlling her.

I see nothing really all that strange about them getting married in the middle of all of this. I did the exact same thing during the height of the most horrific situation that ever happened to our family. It was a VERY DARK time and for a little while it created a happy diversion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100