Surveillance videos collected

gliving

Reaction score
PORTLAND, Ore. - Investigators have collected surveillance videos from local grocery stores in the disappearance of Kyron Horman, sources said.
http://www.katu.com/news/local/98150609.html

Managers of the Fred Meyer store in Hillsboro and the Albertsons on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy. have confirmed they've submitted surveillance video and are cooperating with detectives.
The Fred Meyer store is located 5 miles away from Skyline School, where Kyron Horman was last seen. That's where his stepmother, Terri Horman, spent time with the missing boy at his school science fair, and last saw him walking toward his classroom on June 4. He never appeared in class, and did not come home on the school bus.
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/98147474.html

Several new articles today regarding surveillance videos taken the day Kyron goes missing.

PORTLAND, Ore. - Investigators have collected surveillance videos from local grocery stores in the disappearance of Kyron Horman, sources said.
http://www.katu.com/news/local/98150609.html

Managers of the Fred Meyer store in Hillsboro and the Albertsons on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy. have confirmed they've submitted surveillance video and are cooperating with detectives.
The Fred Meyer store is located 5 miles away from Skyline School, where Kyron Horman was last seen. That's where his stepmother, Terri Horman, spent time with the missing boy at his school science fair, and last saw him walking toward his classroom on June 4. He never appeared in class, and did not come home on the school bus.
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/98147474.html

Several new articles today regarding surveillance videos taken the day Kyron goes missing.

Thanks for putting this back up! I was thinking about this last night on why those particular two stores. If they are trying to confirm her alibi, then the FM store on NW Imbrie (indicated in the KOMO news story) makes logical sense on where she would do her shopping.

In the KATU story, they say the corporate offices of FM won't confirm which store submitted video. If it was the Hillsboro FM way out on TV Hwy, I started to think about the area and what might be out there.

Okay, taking a huge speculation leap but MY landscaper and many others have offices and live out that way off TV Hwy. Just tossing that into the lions den for consumption. :crazy:

The Albertsons on Beaverton Hillsdale makes absolutely no sense to me (as a local) :)

ETA: Just wanted to be clear that I have no rumor or inside information to share on my above post! :)

If Albertson's is a store that sells lots of kinds of things, maybe she bought some strange items a few days before Kyron became missing.

I posted this on another thread, but a friend owns a conveience/gas station where I live, and the surveillance is on disks. He said that he keeps the disks forever.

If Albertson's is a store that sells lots of kinds of things, maybe she bought some strange items a few days before Kyron became missing.

I posted this on another thread, but a friend owns a conveience/gas station where I live, and the surveillance is on disks. He said that he keeps the disks forever.

Albertson's is just a grocery store and the one they are referring to is especially small. Fred Meyer on the other hand sells everything from clothing to furniture to groceries! HTH

I didn't realize this had been posted before. Moderators feel free to move if needed.

These videos will play a big part in setting up Terri's defense or prosecution. How she spent the day Kyron went missing is a big mystery. We know she and Baby K were at the school that morning and that she was at the gym. Now we can piece together the rest of the day.

School, grocery stores, and gym. She's home when Kaine arrives at 1:45.

I agree! It's unclear when these videos were requested but I assumed it was from several weeks ago and the media is just now getting wind of it. Could be that this is one of the reasons her alibi didn't add up. Maybe she's not on the videos but claims she was there. Could be they discovered some receipts...who knows????:banghead:

I didn't realize this had been posted before. Moderators feel free to move if needed.

These videos will play a big part in setting up Terri's defense or prosecution. How she spent the day Kyron went missing is a big mystery. We know she and Baby K were at the school that morning and that she was at the gym. Now we can piece together the rest of the day.

So we know baby K was at the school that morning? Mmmm.....

What if her cell phone pings show she was one place, when the videos show she was somewhere else? I keep thinking there is great confusion regarding her whereabouts that day.

Right, Kaine places Baby K with Terri at the school.

Then isn't it amazing that we've heard so little about that? If Terri had an 18-month old baby with her at the school, how much more difficult would that make things.....

She probably had the baby on her hip throughout the science exhibits....and she was trying to take photos too. Maybe thats why she didn't walk Kyron back to his classroom. After all, she could see him down the hallway getting closer.

I can't see her harming Kyron if she had the baby with her. What did she do with the baby while she went to the gym? Was the baby in the video surveillance footage that was obtained by LE? Interesting....

The videos may prove she was there or just as importantly; not there. Gotta love videos & cell pings.

Surely they know if Terri is on the tapes from the stores she went to that day, by now? IMO, the tapes would quickly establish Terri's alibi or not and would take priority over other "tips"...

I thought it might be just possible that Terri knows what, if anything, will show on those videos on that particular day and it was another pressure tactic to release the information. If the footage was requested weeks ago who knows when LE actually got it. Maybe it just was a good time to release the information now.

What if her cell phone pings show she was one place, when the videos show she was somewhere else? I keep thinking there is great confusion regarding her whereabouts that day.

I'm thinking her phone is pinging at SI, but Terri claims she was shopping at the stores the tapes came from. And she's probably not showing up on the tapes...kwim?

She was definitely at the grocery store and gym?

they asked for tapes the day before as well. So I am thinking she could have bought some strange missing items.

Just the idea that LE had requested video surveillance to confirm if she was or wasn't where she said tells me they had reason not to believe her. :twocents:

I thought DY made an interesting comment in her last presser. She knows what she had for breakfast that day (the day Kyron went missing), but TH doesn't know where she was.

***Something close to that, I don't have the exact words handy.

Well,these video's might actually show she was where she said she was.Maybe her baby was with her.I'm just curious why wasn't this checked awhile ago or was it?Where did she say she was?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back