Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is no way a sim card can just fall out. they are normally secured inside your phone under a metal tab. most phone numbers are saved to the sim itself (thats why it makes it so difficult when you get a new phone or change cell companies to transfer your phone book). they can, arguably, be saved on the phone itself (which is the only way her story can be remotely true), but it is so highly unlikely its ridiculous. .

she said the PHONE fell out, I think, not the sim card- the phone fell out of her pocket.

Could someone please post again the URL to the second (20 minute) call? Thanks

I just listened to the phone conversation between Casey and her brother Lee.

What REALLY jumped out at me was Casey saying she felt Caylee was still "close to home".

Could Casey have slipped and revealed a tiny clue as to Caylee's whereabouts?

Just a thought.

maybe its the opposite... maybe she wants to try and keep people looking around close to home.. when she's not anywhere near there?

How could she remember an exact area code from the last time Zenaida called her from, and different area codes she called from over this amount of time?

But she can't remember where her baby girl is and where her spendy black jack is.

maybe it was Lee that had the big sigh knowing she just gave him a lot of bs

I sure hope he knows, I can not believe the lies this chick is spewing

she won't talk, i more or less guarantee it. at least, not in a public official setting (unless that is, there is a deal on the table. which could be the case with lee. get your sister to confess and we wont charge her with first degree murder, etc.)

as for the cell phone, and i dont know the whole story, because i unfortunately havent been able to read everything yet...

there is no way a sim card can just fall out. they are normally secured inside your phone under a metal tab. most phone numbers are saved to the sim itself (thats why it makes it so difficult when you get a new phone or change cell companies to transfer your phone book). they can, arguably, be saved on the phone itself (which is the only way her story can be remotely true), but it is so highly unlikely its ridiculous. it would mean she saved alllll her other numbers on the sim card, except this one. and to change where you save a number, meaning to the sim card or phone, you have to actually go into a menu and select the new place to save. so even if she had saved this number to the phone, instead of the sim, she had to intentional do it. also, out of all numbers to tranfer, wouldn't you want to make sure you had contact with the person watching your kid every day? this is total BS.

as for phone records, with a subpoena you can order the company to turn over the records. i guarantee this has been done or will be. she is lying. blatantly. i think this is almost worse than some of the other instances.

can someone tell me, in a very brief manner, what exactly has come out or been released today? if not, i totally understand. i just cant go back and read everything right now...

What has been released so far is

An incident report about the Anthony's shed being broken into on the 24th, and it was reported on the 26th. Two gas cans, full of gas, were stolen.

I've already lost the link...will try to dig it up.

1 useless 1:30ish phone call with Lee
The longer phone call with Lee

and the motion to suppress filed by Baez...I'm gonna have to go link huntin':)

eta: the phone call and PDF of the motion to suppress can be found here...can't find the incident report, 'cause I'm a dummy.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17014164/detail.html

Anyone?

maybe its the opposite... maybe she wants to try and keep people looking around close to home.. when she's not anywhere near there?

True. I didn't think of that. Oh well...so much for trying to understand the mind of a sociopath.:confused:

there are lots of cases in florida on record opposing gag orders such as the one baez moved for today....

i hope the press takes this up, if the judge happens to side with the anthonys:

Litigants have had mixed results in fighting recent gag orders against trial participants, winning an important decision in a Florida federal district court while having less success in federal panels in the Fifth Circuit and a state court in Florida.

Federal judge overrules state court gag order in tobacco case

Saying that a broad gag order against trial participants and their attorneys violated the media's First Amendment newsgathering rights, a Miami federal judge enjoined enforcement of a state court judge's order that had prevented participants in a class action lawsuit against tobacco companies from speaking to the public about the case.

Federal District Judge Adalberto Jordan issued a 20-page opinion on April 5 that immediately enjoined continued enforcement of the gag order instituted by Miami state trial Judge Robert Kaye in October 1998. Jordan found that the gag order violated the U.S. Constitution because the record did not show that the gag order was "necessary for a fair trial" and because Kaye's order "is overbroad in scope and of infinite duration."

"It is for Judge Kaye to determine whether a more narrowly drawn gag order is necessary under the circumstances . . . to ensure that the trial is concluded fairly," Jordan wrote at the conclusion of his opinion.

The case was brought in federal court by a coalition of media entities that included Dow Jones & Co., The New York Times, Media General Operations, The Miami Herald, Gannett Satellite Information Network and the Sun-Sentinel.

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/getcase.pl?navby=search&case=/data2/circs/11th/0012390man.html

this is the link explaining the actual legality behind it all...

There is one 21 year old Juliet Lewis on myspace in Tallahassee. How far from Orlando is Tallahassee?

Tallahassee is about 3 1/2 hours from Orlando. But Casey did say in the call with Lee that Juliet just moved. So it could be possible. Can you post the link to Juliet's myspace?

Yup, Casey told the 911 operator that the phone is disconnected or no longer in service.

oh but according to Cindy, Casey never spoke to the 911 operator.

I don't know if it's been discussed yet, because I'm still trying to get caught up on the threads, but...

Has anyone looked into these credit cards? Where she was going, what she was doing, what she was buying? Video survellience at the stores to see who she was with?

Wouldn't some of that be important??

I just listened to the phone conversation between Casey and her brother Lee.

What REALLY jumped out at me was Casey saying she felt Caylee was still "close to home".

Could Casey have slipped and revealed a tiny clue as to Caylee's whereabouts?

Just a thought.
Yes, why say "close to home?" That is too eary. I would most likely say that I think she's still in the area...but then again, I keep thinking that we are rationalizing and trying to get information out of a normal human being. There is absolutely nothing normal about her. I think "close to home" is a subliminal clue.

What amazes me is how she's able to pull so many lies out of her azz without any hesitation. She must have been a compulsive liar her whole life.

she won't talk, i more or less guarantee it. at least, not in a public official setting (unless that is, there is a deal on the table. which could be the case with lee. get your sister to confess and we wont charge her with first degree murder, etc.)

as for the cell phone, and i dont know the whole story, because i unfortunately havent been able to read everything yet...

there is no way a sim card can just fall out. they are normally secured inside your phone under a metal tab. most phone numbers are saved to the sim itself (thats why it makes it so difficult when you get a new phone or change cell companies to transfer your phone book). they can, arguably, be saved on the phone itself (which is the only way her story can be remotely true), but it is so highly unlikely its ridiculous. it would mean she saved alllll her other numbers on the sim card, except this one. and to change where you save a number, meaning to the sim card or phone, you have to actually go into a menu and select the new place to save. so even if she had saved this number to the phone, instead of the sim, she had to intentional do it. also, out of all numbers to tranfer, wouldn't you want to make sure you had contact with the person watching your kid every day? this is total BS.

as for phone records, with a subpoena you can order the company to turn over the records. i guarantee this has been done or will be. she is lying. blatantly. i think this is almost worse than some of the other instances.

can someone tell me, in a very brief manner, what exactly has come out or been released today? if not, i totally understand. i just cant go back and read everything right now...

The newest for the day is the attorney is filing a gag order to stop the release of all phone conversations from jail, etc. and then on this website http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547 a burglary incident happened at the Anthony household regarding 2 gas cans full of gas that happened between June 23 and 24th. This now shows up under everything regarding Casey Anthony!

I can't believe you guys overlooked these: G blanchard park

Area Codes:
954- Ft. Lauderdale (Amy)

Tallahassee is about 3 1/2 hours from Orlando. But Casey did say in the call with Lee that Juliet just moved. So it could be possible. Can you post the link to Juliet's myspace?

It is a private myspace...so you can't get any info. from it.

I don't know if it's been discussed yet, because I'm still trying to get caught up on the threads, but...

Has anyone looked into these credit cards? Where she was going, what she was doing, what she was buying? Video survellience at the stores to see who she was with?

Wouldn't some of that be important??

It's all important and more than likely it is under investigation with LE. Chances of the media hearing about this is unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305