NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
True Carbuff. Wasn't Rifkin stopped with a body in his car?

All SK's are different, otherwise you wouldn't need to profile each one of them.
JR had a completely different MO.
He got caught while trying to dump his last victim around 2am or so, but while driving, the license plate fell out his truck and luckily an officer spotted the car and tried to pull him over..

you guys...I think they are holding him for something...and that means they have something...wonder if Mr. Hyde lawyers up or confesses. I wish I could be there to check out the lock up. ... I feel like he's there...there has been a very obvious lack of reporting on this case the past couple of days ..just the searches...absolutley ZERO about any evidence they are holding.

I keep thinking of Shannan's mother and the rehab call.

It's a high profile media case. They are watching very closely. And they routinely monitor things like the booking logs. Also it would only take one LE who dropped info as an unnamed source, or one neighbor who saw him leave but didn't see him come back, or one reporter who noticed he wasn't at home for the info to get out in 24 hrs. Also if they get enough to take him in custody, you better believe they will be searching his home. And those warrants would most likely be public. And neighbors would notice.

IF he is involved or even suspected LE will keep talking to him. Keep looking him up or asking him to come in. They will continue to talk to people who know him or live in the area. They will continue to do what they do, but they won't arrest him.

They won't arrest him or take him into custody until they absolutely know they already have as much evidence as there is out there. And that that evidence is enough to convict him. Why? Right now it seems he is being 'cooperative'. As in he is allegedly talking to them. If they arrest him, he will lawyer up and that will end. So until they get enough evidence to either arrest or rule him out, they may keep talking to him.

I've read your views, Secret...I just don't happen to agree with them.

Incidentally, your personal profile of the killer IS what you think. Just like my personal profile of him IS what I think, and so on and so on.

We agree to disagree.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
I am just trying to explain why *i* think it is unlikely the person in question is the SK.
My profiling is only based on known evidence, not something i dreamed up last night.
I've been reading about, studying SKs and behavioural psych for years.
I welcome anyone that can come up with different and logical alternatives.... let's talk about it.

Either way, the probabilities of someone killing four people in motels, carrying the body to his car without anyone seeing anything and no camera capturing any suspicious activity are slim.

This guy thought he would be able to get away with killing someone in a hotel room, but he was eventually caught:
http://abc.go.com/watch/2020/SH559026/VD55120515/2020-41-manhunt-for-womans-attacker-part-1

Due to the notoriety of this case, i am sure that by now, a motel clerk would have remembered seeing any of the victims coming into the motel with the SK.

I wonder if he would be listed on the jail roster? Maybe not as it is such a high profile case and they'll want to make sure the prosecutor is ready to proceed with naming of a POI. Velly intellesting tho, eh?

he not on vine:waitasec:

he not on vine:waitasec:

Thanks Tfrohning, I guess that means that if he's there LE doesn't believe it is time to make it public yet.

I wonder in that county how long they can hold him without arresting him?

Ummm... that was posted YESTERDAY and not a peep about it in the media. I'm not buying it.

I have a hard time believing this could be the work of a family man. He has children living home.

Well, i am not going by what *i* think.. i am going by my own personal profile of the SK. He is extremely careful and has done very unusual things, things that other SK's haven't done.
The fact that this monster hasn't been caught should tell you something.

It is a lot less suspicious to see someone carrying a burlap bag into the boat parked right outside his own home's dock, that dumping a burlap bag by the highway.

bbm. People keep saying this but I don't see it. What has he done that is extremely careful, or so unusual? He hasn't been caught, but LE has only been looking for him seriously for a couple of months.

All I see is another lowlife who thinks he can murder a few women on the bottom rungs of society's ladder and get away with it because LE won't take their disappearance seriously. And then he throws them out beside the road just like trash.

right...prolly the FBI is working on him....they have asked to hold up until a presser...

maybe.

As far as where the SK is killing the girls, I think it is someplace pretty remote and private. He has been too careful to not get caught on camera to risk a security camera seeing him going into any motel with one of these girls. I believe he has a basement or access to a garage, or other building that is his private place. I also believe he keeps them alive for a while before killing them. Nothing except gut instinct to base that on. Well, that is not exactly true - here are a few points:

1. He is calling the girls for "out-calls" rather than in-calls. That way, he controls where they end up.

2. No one has seen him or placed a description of him. This includes when some of the victims were "waiting outside their apartment", or "left from their house".

3. I DO believe SG is a victim of this SK, and her body has not been found. She had to be abducted right there in the Gilgo Beach area, so he had to have been close by. The one thing that sort of let's JB off the hook, IMHO is that the police came to his HOME right after SG went missing. I just can't see him running after her after she left the home of GC, bringing her back to his home, and then hiding or killing her. He doesn't appear to be that ba!!sy, IMHO.

4. The calls to the sister of MB lead me to think that he discussed something with MB before her death that led him to know she had a sister, and that her family did not know what she was doing (except for the sister). This is one of the reasons I believe he keeps them alive for a period of time.

5. ALC left her home for a $1500.00 out-call wearing jeans and a pink hoodie. I believe she expected to be in a situation where other clothing would be provided..... possibly for a "movie" role, or photo-shoot. We know that a lot of SK's have used photography as a lure, and this would require the initial impression to the victim that she/he was indeed there for a movie or photo-shoot - which would again require a designated space.

OK... I have rambled enough - thanks for letting me organize my thoughts. Back to looking for ???something???!~ Wish I knew WHAT to sleuth! We need identities on the other bodies - especially the man and the child. Come on LE - throw something at us here!!! :banghead:

That's a huge assumption, don't you think? What if these girls WEREN'T killed at his home, or anywhere near his boat. What if he killed them in his car or a hotel or ANY location where his boat just happened not to be?

Or a garage, abandoned barn, empty house, unused boat shed...do they have hunting blinds or duck blinds in that part of the island? If he lives a little farther east, it could be a potato cellar or cider shack. A stable, a feed shed, a camping trailer.

Maybe he's got a camper or van with lots of room inside and no windows. Even lying in the bed of a pickup or the back of an SUV would be pretty much invisible to anybody driving past.

bbm. People keep saying this but I don't see it. What has he done that is extremely careful, or so unusual? He hasn't been caught, but LE has only been looking for him seriously for a couple of months.

All I see is another lowlife who thinks he can murder a few women on the bottom rungs of society's ladder and get away with it because LE won't take their disappearance seriously. And then he throws them out beside the road just like trash.

I agree with you.
I wish NY State had the death penalty, so scum like Joel Rifkin wouldn't be alive at the expense of the taxpayers.
Still, whatever *we* think of the SK, doesn't make him less intelligent or less dangerous than what he really is.

I was wondering the same thing

I was wondering the same thing

right. what has he done? been found out. ..thats's what.

1. under three minute phone calls from busy venues ( from Dragnet to Bourne Identity this has been the standard).

2. hid bodies in the night in the scrubs and didn't get caught

3. may have avoided areas with traffic cameras

4. had some burlap laying around

5. killed a signifigant number of girls without getting caught.

so whats so slick? I don't get it either.

Hi all,

Reading some interesting posts. I have one little thing to add...

Mr. Hyde
Stanford H. Calhoun High School
Class of '74 (that's about the right age I think)
Merrick, NY

Is that anywhere near the areas we are posting about? Tx!

I keep thinking about that review stating he was "drunk" or "high." Hmmmm

At the end of the course they deputize you with a tin star pinning ceremony. ;)

In the absence of anything new to sleuth, I am stumbling upon pages where people could get awards for all SORTS of things!!! Most of them involve condom's and words not to be mentioned here. :crazy: I really am beginning to see names of frequent visitors to UG that seem to really know the "scene" in LI! I wish they would post with us here.... honestly - we are probably the least judgemental people on the planet - unless you are guilty of the murders.... in which case.... I don't think he would have the gall to post with us. He probably reads, but he doesn't dare post... :twocents:

right. what has he done? been found out. ..thats's what.

1. under three minute phone calls from busy venues ( from Dragnet to Bourne Identity this has been the standard).

2. hid bodies in the night in the scrubs and didn't get caught

3. may have avoided areas with traffic cameras

4. had some burlap laying around

5. killed a signifigant number of girls without getting caught.

so whats so slick? I don't get it either.
maybe it wasn't a known fact that there were no camera's at the three particular phones he used. Camera's these days can be well hidden and many are. You know like in the ceiling, with how large the Port Authority is, it would be very hard to distinguish what camera is on what phone and what area. MOO

twocurioscats

It is the south shore of LI but so are dozens of other towns. I don't see any significance in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa