Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is JB opening statement all a lie??? It is terrible that he is blaming most everything on GA and RK.

OMG!!!! I can't believe how low this girl gets....According to defense, george was there when Caylee drowned IMO the only possible lie that could explain the chloroform, he and KC hid the body somewhere where Kronk got to it and held unto it for 6 months and moved it a few times....and on and on...about the pizza theory etc....It's hard to watch this verbal diarhea...astrologers...what's going on here???? Have we just witness the end of Baez's career..I think so

:eek:

I can't wait to see a chart for JB's little speech.

I see several indicators of how the subsequent legal actions involved in this case may play out, including the possibility that ICA will ultimately be found guilty of Murder.

If the Murder Trial begins tomorrow morning by 9:18 am at the latest, we will see Cardinal signs on the ASCENDANT/ DESCENDANT and Mutable signs on the MIDHEAVEN/ IC. This suggests the Trial will get off to a fast start with plenty of action (cardinal). However, we will likely see many, many twists and turns, as well as possible changes of direction (mutable) before the Trial comes to closure.

Thanks,
Soulscape

"Red" by me.

We're definitely seeing this happen this afternoon. George is being thrown under the bus along with Lee Anthony and Roy Kronk.

KC cried some, but is now back to her cold stare.

Not sure if everyone had a chance to watch the "cirque de soleil" this afternoon from baez so I just wanted to post the day he said Caylee died....June 16, 2008 early morning...wouldn't specify what time, he kind of brushed it off while mentioning it..."it was sometime in the early morning, the time doesn't matter, it was early" (ironic). Don't you think if this theory was actually true that KC or her father would know exactly what time it happened?

DEFENSEOpeningStmt114pmjpeg.jpg
[​

SOULSCAPE wrote:

We had been told in advance to expect 'shocking' revelations' from Defense at Casey Anthony's murder trial, revelations that would 'immediately' clarify what 'really happened.'

The chart produced shows 29 Libra on the 3rd House cusp, symbolizing the Statement itself. This suggests Defense is making an 'end of their rope,' last-ditch effort to save Casey's gluteus maximus. To paraphrase a comment I made upthread, the 29th degree of any sign is the End of the Train Ride.

Scorpio of sexual abuse is intercepted within the 3rd House of Statements, and wouldn't you know it, Defense spoke of secret/hidden (interception) sexual abuse, and deep, twisted family secrets (Scorpio).

Lord 3 of Statements VENUS and Lord Intercepted 3 of Statements MARS are partile conjunct at 10 Taurus in the 9th House of the Jury, putting the 'real story' (3rd House) directly in front of the Jurors. However, note well that VENUS partile conjunct MARS 10 Taurus are also partile inconjunct SATURN RX 10 Libra.

SATURN RX may signify (among other things) a dead (Rx) 5th House Child (Capricorn on 5th House cusp), a testimony fortified by SATURN's partile conjunction to the notorious Death Star VINDEMIATRIX 10 Libra, a.k.a. The Widowmaker & significator of death in the family.

The inconjunct from the 3rd House Words/Story/Statement Lords to Lord 5 the Child translates as a complete disconnect. Further, I see nothing in this chart to persuade me that Defense's 'story' may be true.

Thanks,
Soulscape

***further analysis will follow later.

George Anthony testifies that he never sexually molested KC nor was there when Caylee passed...says KC and Caylee left the house and that was the last time he saw her...

3:54pm est

George appears to be telling the truth!!!

Have been rechecking George Anthony's chart for signs he was sexually abusive, and am still studying it. First off, I don't see it.

If anything, he might be somewhat sexually inhibited - Mars/Saturn/Pluto tends to inhibit these drives.

How he can take this is beyond me!

Have been rechecking George Anthony's chart for signs he was sexually abusive, and am still studying it. First off, I don't see it.

If anything, he might be somewhat sexually inhibited - Mars/Saturn/Pluto tends to inhibit these drives.

He seems to be very composed IMO. I hope that he's remembering Caylee and this is helping him get through it.

I really feel sorry for him today.

Is George going to be able to handle these allegations against him?? As in not taking his own life?? I am so worried about him now.

Yes, housemouse, that's what I see, too.

ICA has one midpoint on her natal Saturn.

Venus/Pluto!

Ebertin, the German Astrologer who worked extensively with midpoint says quite succinctly in The Combination of Stellar Influences that this indicates

"Immorality".
"Tragic Love"

I'll take Immoraity for $500, Alex!

Is George going to be able to handle these allegations against him?? As in not taking his own life?? I am so worried about him now.

George has the following additional midpoints to his Natal Saturn:

Moon/Neptune - Pessimism, Hopelessness, and Despair/ The Deep Suffering of the Soul/ the tendency to feel inhibited, frustrated, and paralyzed

Mars/Pluto - A person unafraid of hard work (this suggests an inhibition of the male sexual drive to me)

Neptune/Midheaven - a lack of clarity, insecurity, and uncertainty/Suffering from the consequences of wrong actions/ the inability to get over one's losses.

I can only pray that he can find the strength to overcome this. I should go back and look at the transit midpoints during his suicide attempt. I will check these for the near future to see if they get triggered off by any upcoming transit to his Saturn.

Sometimes I hate astrology, you know?

P.S. Just checked, and Uranus is right on these midpoints and his natal Saturn about today, along with Mercury transiting it later in the week. more later on. These things take time to spot, then write up.

Looking at Casey's natal sunrise chart, I do not see much evidence of a physically abusive father influence. Her Saturn is in Sag, disposited and squared by Jupiter in Pisces. The afflictions to and from her Saturn [ Father] are mutable, and from Jupiter and Ceres in Virgo, Chiron in Gemini.

Her 'injuries' are more of a verbal and emotional type between she and her Dad. He was critical of her and she may have felt resentful of his judgments. They did not see eye to eye.

UNFULFILLED EXPECTATIONS [ Saturn Square Jupiter] They both felt let down by each other.

[ Mutable Grand Square= Saturn/Jupiter/Ceres/Chiron] They both had very high expectations for their relationship and neither one stepped up successfully in a fulfilling manner.]
The Ceres in VIRGO is the mother figure being very critical and the Chiron/Saturn T- square may denote Casey's disappointment that her Father did not protect her from that maternal wrath.
I see shortcomings in their relationship, but no evidence that it was physically or sexually abusive,
imoo

Looking at Casey's natal sunrise chart, I do not see much evidence of a physically abusive father influence. Her Saturn is in Sag, disposited and squared by Jupiter in Pisces. The afflictions to and from her Saturn [ Father] are mutable, and from Jupiter and Ceres in Virgo, Chiron in Gemini.

Her 'injuries' are more of a verbal and emotional type between she and her Dad. He was critical of her and she may have felt resentful of his judgments. They did not see eye to eye.

UNFULFILLED EXPECTATIONS [ Saturn Square Jupiter] They both felt let down by each other.

[ Mutable Grand Square= Saturn/Jupiter/Ceres/Chiron] They both had very high expectations for their relationship and neither one stepped up successfully in a fulfilling manner.]
The Ceres in VIRGO is the mother figure being very critical and the Chiron/Saturn T- square may denote Casey's disappointment that her Father did not protect her from that maternal wrath.
I see shortcomings in their relationship, but no evidence that it was physically or sexually abusive,
imoo

Katydid23, I find your post very intriguing because as I watched Casey shake her head in disbelief as George took the stand, my impression wasn't that she believed he was being contrary to what supposedly happened. But rather, he wouldn't "protect her" and take the fall so that she could live. The molestation accusations blew me away. The drowning allegations blew me away (after three years of making her sit in jail?)

But that he wouldn't sacrifice himself for her, both knowing it would be the only way she could get out if 'this'. That was my impression.

Thanks for (what I interpret to be) the validation. :)

Thank you to all the astros for your amazing analysis and input!

Andromeda, I thought exactly the same thing that you did about the exchange between father and daughter. Casey could NOT believe he wouldn't take the fall for her, like he said he WOULD at the last motions hearing he was questioned at.

Way to go George, I wasn't sure what he was going to do.

This is horrible. Can someone please do a chart to see if the jury will buy this BS? If I were on the jury and wanted to at least spare her life in the the begining, I don't think I could spare her now after watching what she is doing to her father. She truly is evil. She will hurt anyone to protect herself.

Found an interesting cross aspect between Cindy Anthony's chart and the Chart for the start of the trial.

Mars in the trial chart is making hard aspects to Cindy A's Neptune and Moon.

A disillusioned woman?

This is horrible. Can someone please do a chart to see if the jury will buy this BS? If I were on the jury and wanted to at least spare her life in the the begining, I don't think I could spare her now after watching what she is doing to her father. She truly is evil. She will hurt anyone to protect herself.

This is my first trial chart, Vida Rose, and I am not sure which planet or point in the trial chart would represent the jury. Maybe Soulscape or Fifth Essence will be able to help here.

I am totally intimidated by trying to judge the outcome of a trial. There are so many factors to consider, I just can't wrap my head around them all. We will have to just struggle through it and see what we learn as we go along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie