NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but as early in the day as the brought her there, you'd think if she was telling them where to look, it wouldn't take as long to find it. Did she even get out of the vehicle? It looks to me like she just sits there and nobody even talks to her.

Not true! The day before, a Ms. Lisa Dubs, a lawyer, had an interview with the prisoner. Ms. Dubs deals w/among other things, The Death Penalty.

I don't know if she got out of the vehicle.

She had to have told LE something significant or they wouldn't have brought her to the dump site for the leg. They got the dump site info from her.

I think she may have said the body is not recoverable.

I posted this before I went to bed around 3ish lol. Just wanted to post it again since it was late and toward the end of the last thread.

I think people may be under the wrong impression that my husband or myself are LE, work for LE, are involved with people in the LE or whatever. Not sure where this came from (I had a pm about this exact same thing).

We are PC/network/Programmers period. In fact I own a business locally and have plenty of clients/customers who can verify my job. I stated early when I joined I did the LIEAP program (this is while I was taking some additional programming classes) for the DSS. That was a seasonal job and while I was offered a full-time position I did NOT take it.

Really hope this clears this up.

I need some help please?

I'm looking for the article that stated that the tip about the area near or on EB's previous residence where the prosthetic leg was found did not come from EB.

I want to make sure that we are not concluding that EB pointed out the leg. There is a big difference. IMHO.

TIA!

True, but as early in the day as the brought her there, you'd think if she was telling them where to look, it wouldn't take as long to find it. Did she even get out of the vehicle? It looks to me like she just sits there and nobody even talks to her.

I was thinking MAYBE she wasn't sure exactly where she tossed it. Perhaps it was late and she was not thinking clearly (MOO she just had to clean up a crime scene and dispose of a boy) and tossed it while driving. I wouldn't think she would entrap herself of give that kind of information to the LE....but that could explain why they searched such a large area.

[snipped]:

Ebenezer United Methodist Church will host its fourth annual car show Saturday, Oct. 2. Prizes will be given for Top 25 People’s Choice Awards plus Best Car, Best Truck, Best Motorcycle and Best Tractor. Registration starts at 9 a.m. Hamburgers, hot dogs and homemade ice cream will be available.

The church is located on Burns Road, Granite Falls.

http://www.newstopic.net/view/full_story/9736740/article-Church-Calendar--Oct--2-8-

There would have been setup for this the night before, most likely--I've been to lots of car shows, and there is a lot of setup involved, and this thing started at 9 a.m. There would have been people around--this particular date may not mean anything really, but I've been thinking that there may have been other events at the church during that time? Haven't found anything out yet, but these events aren't always advertised.

Locals--can anyone weigh in about this? TIA

I thought LE stated that they were not going to comment on whether or not she led them to the leg, rather than a "yes" or "no."

I need some help please?

I'm looking for the article that stated that the tip about the area near or on EB's previous residence where the prosthetic leg was found did not come from EB.

I want to make sure that we are not concluding that EB pointed out the leg. There is a big difference. IMHO.

TIA!

I think she did take them down to the general area on Christy Rd.. Someone certainly did, they didn't find that spot all on their own. I just know that it wasn't in front of her prior residence.

I need some help please?

I'm looking for the article that stated that the tip about the area near or on EB's previous residence where the prosthetic leg was found did not come from EB.I want to make sure that we are not concluding that EB pointed out the leg. There is a big difference. IMHO.

TIA!

Are you implying she has an accomplice? Who else would know where it was? LE has always known all her previous addresses.

Maybe someone saw her driving in the area & reported to LE, that's about all I can come up with except her telling LE.

Seconding the comment about her not being wiccan. There are some occult rituals that involve sacrifice, but the organized ones fall right around Halloween this time of year, nothing in early October. This wasn't connected to anything like that IMO.

EB could not be Wiccan.. If you do evil,you can't be Wiccan.. (No ,I'm not,know just a bitty bit).

Very true. If she were, she'd be well aware of the powers of Karma.

Bringing this over from last thread...

E (Fairchild) attended South Caldwell High School, 1982-86.

That's about as close as I can get to pinpointing her area as a teen.

Hope it helps.

Wow, that is mine and dh's high school. He graduated in 89 and me in 94.

I need some help please?

TIA!

The most recent info from MSM is from the Charlotte Observer, published online about midnight last night:

"Investigators will not say if Baker provided the information that led them to Caldwell County, where they found the prosthetic leg"

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...ch-for-zahra-baker-resumes.html#ixzz13rqfhFtj

Please forgive my lack of knowledge (since I'm new), but does WS have an area in which people who are willing can post resource documents so everyone can access them whenever they need to? Could we use the media links thread for this? Or is something like that against the WS terms and rules?

Mods? TIA

Hi Kiki! :wave:

For the time being we should be using the media links thread for all these pieces of info. Also, if you post something there, please update the tags to reflect the content you've added. This will save future sleuthers much :banghead:

I don't know if anyone has addressed this or not but would anyone have an idea what the tarp was spread out in the back yard? It looked a light gray color, they spread it out in the back yard, and then three men (2 SBI and CSI guy) folded it up, put it in a brown paper bag (with gloves) and taped the bag up. Then it was put into the CSI truck.

The photos start here (click next). The agents went to the Forsensic truck, got a brown paper bag and went back into the yard to fold and bag the tarp. Keep clicking next through the photos and you can see the sequence.

Anyone?

Come on media... get your facts straight... This reporting is as bad as trying to follow the Joran VanDerSloot case in South America... That reporting, I could understand why it was getting messed up with the language situation.. but this is just flat out :censored: and I know you read here...

............................................................:rant:

Are you implying she has an accomplice? Who else would know where it was? LE has always known all her previous addresses.

Maybe someone saw her driving in the area & reported to LE, that's about all I can come up with except her telling LE.

Are you implying she has an accomplice?

What? I wasn't implying anything...I don't usually imply while posting makes it to hard for the reader to figure out, kind of like sarcasm in a post. JMHO

I agree...

Anyone that saw them driving in an area...any number of potential witnesses that we don't know about because they haven't been named or mentioned in the media. Didn't LE said they've had a multitude of tips? Or am I remembering incorrectly?

I haven't concluded that EB took the to the leg. I haven't seen it reported what time the leg was discovered in relation to EB arrival at the scene.

I see how other's have concluded that and I have no problem with that, I'm just not there yet. Because IMHO if she took them to the leg, it stands to reason in my mind she would have lead them to the body too. JMHO

I'm not sure how "cooperative" she's being. JMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker