Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
where is the info about bf going on WS podcast?
And i'm just curious why you think he might be reading on here? 👀

Referencing from:
whitelilac said:
Today 10:18 PM
Quote Originally Posted by iluvmua View Post
BF is going to be on WS radio?
If he is then I think he's been reading here.

where is the info about bf going on WS podcast?
And i'm just curious why you think he might be reading on here? ��

Not the BF on WS radio, the cousin. But she had to cancel last minute because LE told her not to talk. The BF is talking to MSM.

I'm once again trying to catch up here but I can't help but think that this guy, ph sure seems to present that he knows so much about someone he's only known such a short time. I find it unattractively ballsy that he's crowned himself as the "spokesman" in this situation (unless tje fam has requested that he be). I also find it highly disrespectful. I don't believe I would feel authoritative enough in a similar situation to put myself in the position he has.

This is how things get confusing. No one said the BF was going to be on WS Radio. No one.

What was said was that the cousin was going to be on WS Radio but cancelled because LE told her not to do it and give anything away in their investigation.

A poster said, then LE should have told the BF that. Meaning LE should have told me to stop talking because he could give information away that LE might want o keep under wraps. The BF has never stopped talking.

The BF hasn't been on WSRadio and to my knowledge hasn't been asked yet. So as of now, he is not doing WS Radio. Someone mistakening misunderstood that statement and thought he was.

I hope that clear it up for everyone.

Agreed!!! It is disrespectful. And i'm not even leaning towards to him being guilty...at this moment. Its just in such poor taste that he carry on this way. Appears to be that no one is interested in grooming or managing him in his dialogue either.

I don't think following a clue that LE has given us is judging our victim. We are trying to figure out if and how it plays into her disappearance. WS is filled with cases where exes of our principle players ended up being involved in the MP's disappearance. We try to look at all the angles, within the TOS of WS. It's a victim friendly site, so we can't just tear our victim up but when we get information though approved sources that our victim was involved in something, we should be able to discuss it.

If you follow on FB, her friends and family are supporting Paul. That's all that matters.

I was commenting on the below mumzysr when I said 'Agreed, etc'

mumzysr said:
Today 10:37 PM
I'm once again trying to catch up here but I can't help but think that this guy, ph sure seems to present that he knows so much about someone he's only known such a short time. I find it unattractively ballsy that he's crowned himself as the "spokesman" in this situation (unless tje fam has requested that he be). I also find it highly disrespectful. I don't believe I would feel authoritative enough in a similar situation to put myself in the position he has.

Her effusive Facebook posts in the days before her disappearance don't hint at any problems.

"I've never been happier in my whole life than I am right now," she wrote two days before she vanished. "God is so good."

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...or-and-mother-of-2-still-missing-12181998.php

Sometimes when people are deeply depressed or feel like they can't voice how they honestly feel they say the exact opposite of what they mean. A red herring. I think this is called, 'smiling depression' in psychology. One can look so happy and be so friendly but inside they feel like they're dying.

My mom use to tell me, "those who're truly happy don't mention it" because they're too busy enjoying the moment and aren't in the frame of mind to tell others how happy or great their life is. So... it's something to think about.

If you follow on FB, her friends and family are supporting Paul. That's all that matters.

It seems there are very very few people on the Facebook pages that actually know her. I've seen some that knew her years ago but haven't seen her in forever. But that's about it.

I'm still stuck on LE saying here are other POIs in this case who may have had something to do wth this. Crystal obviously was love by all, had loads of friends. But among them is the person who disappeared her.

I also watch a lot of ID and it was brought up that there have been several cases where RE agents were showing homes and disappeared by a prospective "client". This could have been planned and orchestrated by a perp who had targeted her.

So, I don't think it's an accident or coincidence this happened the day before Hirricane Harvey rolled into town. It wouldn't be the first time someone used a natural disaster to cover up a murder.

It seems there are very very few people on the Facebook pages that actually know her. I've seen some that knew her years ago but haven't seen her in forever. But that's about it.

We must be following different people.

I wonder what their beef is with her ex-husband? Have they always disliked him?

Not seeing too much about past feelings about ex, but it's quite apparent they are supportive of Paul.

Sometimes when people are deeply depressed or feel like they can't voice how they honestly feel they say the exact opposite of what they mean. A red herring. I think this is called, 'smiling depression' in psychology. One can look so happy and be so friendly but inside they feel like they're dying.

My mom use to tell me, "those who're truly happy don't mention it" because they're too busy enjoying the moment and aren't in the frame of mind to tell others how happy or great their life is. So... it's something to think about.

But that post on facebook wasn't the only place she said she was happy. She said in text messages to the friend (BB) that she was happy about her new boyfriend and in text messages to her boyfriend she seems to be head-over-heels in love (JMO). She was planning a cruise and then after that a trip to Belgium with the boyfriend and she told him in texts how excited she was to travel with him. Her uncle said she was successful in her real estate career. She was building a new home for herself. The only thing in life she did not seem happy about was her ex who she called a jerk and said he takes advantage of her. I think she was moving on with her life and was happy how it was working out. Someone didn't like that she was happy. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288