2008.09.02. REVISIT Will she accept the limited immunity deal?

will casey accept the state's offer of limited immunity tomorrow?

• yep

Votes: 15 5.0%
  • nope

Votes: 267 89.6%
  • dunno

Votes: 16 5.4%

• Total voters
thanks for the video post of Cindy OMG DENIAL...however she has suffered two traumatic losses and in her heart wants Caylee to be alive. I would not want to walk a day in her shoes....sending prayers to the family of Caylee but none to the evil mommy

Ahhhhhh suggie, totally agree with you!:blowkiss:

Just watched the Today show interview with Cindy and Larry.

WHO are the people that believe Caylee is still alive?

At the end of the video when the spokesman is talking (5:14) you can hear Cindy whispering "I can hear you." When the camera re-focuses on Cindy she looks very distracted. I wonder who she was talking to? I had an eerie feeling it was Caylee. I am afraid for Cindy when reality sets in, if it ever does. :(

I'm going to listen to this one more time.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032633

thanks for the video post of Cindy OMG DENIAL...however she has suffered two traumatic losses and in her heart wants Caylee to be alive. I would not want to walk a day in her shoes....sending prayers to the family of Caylee but none to the evil mommy

I agree.

I know! I think the same thing. I saw the interview and heard Garrison or whomever say that theres so much "spin" out there......well, who's putting this into spin mode- they are.

Cindy says that LE Det Allen took things out of context when he said the DNA may mean Caylees dead body was in the back of that trunk. More spin! IMO!

also: I wont assume Cindy is drugged up either....a possibility, but she could very well be very very tired and stressed. And that could be for various reasons.

At the end of the video when the spokesman is talking (5:14) you can hear Cindy whispering "I can hear you." When the camera re-focuses on Cindy she looks very distracted. I wonder who she was talking to? I had an eerie feeling it was Caylee. I am afraid for Cindy when reality sets in, if it ever does. :(

Wow, that's spooky. :confused:

My take on it was because there's been so little response for volunteers to search for a city the size of Orlando, she is taking that as "most people believe Caylee is still alive". If she would just face it and realize that it's been because this family has been played by their daughter at the expense of their grandaughter, she would GET IT. I still do sympathize with her though as I think she is about to fall off the edge.

There are several, look at the fence sitter's thread. Though, I really question Cindy's claim that she gets THOUSANDS PER DAY (she really said that!), calls, tips etc with people who have seen Caylee. Just not logical, for many reasons.

I know! I think the same thing. I saw the interview and heard Garrison or whomever say that theres so much "spin" out there......well, who's putting this into spin mode- they are.

Cindy says that LE Det Allen took things out of context when he said the DNA may mean Caylees dead body was in the back of that trunk. More spin! IMO!

also: I wont assume Cindy is drugged up either....a possibility, but she could very well be very very tired and stressed. And that could be for various reasons.

There's no doubt in my mind that she is on medication.

I wonder who she was talking to? I had an eerie feeling it was Caylee.

I think that's a stretch. I agree with you that I fear for the health of G&C when/if the body is found... but I think it's much more logical to assume she was talking to someone off camera. (Producer, camera guy, etc).

I didn't think she would take it. Remember when she was willing to talk with full immunity? How sick can one be? She knows exactly where Caylee is but is so worried about herself she is deliberately leaving her family in h3ll.

Thank you -- I had forgotten all about her willingness to talk with full immunity. Says an awful lot, doesn't it? How does she explain her supposed fear for Caylee's well being if she talks in light of that -- being willing to talk as long as she is sure there will be no reprucussions for herself?

I saw a clip of Tim Miller of TES last night, maybe on NG. He said they would be bringing this baby home. (not that he was implying alive, it was clear he did not think this would end "well") God Bless him, his tenacity and dedication. I hope he brings her home soon.

There's no doubt in my mind that she is on medication.

I agree. The slurred speach and the rambling gave it away - but I don't fault her for that. It's a way to cope with some horrific realities.... though, due to her medicated state, I think she should leave the speaking to this so-called "Family spokesperson".

Nope, she is doing what is best for her defense. If she takes LE to Caylee they can still pin murder charges on her after all this. The deal DOES NOT protect Casey in the end. I am sure JB wanted her to turn down the deal, this way she has a better chance at trial without a body and cause of death.

You are absolutely correct ... I keep forgetting that JB represents KC and her interests ONLY, and not Caylee. I could NEVER be a criminal defense atty ....

:chicken:

ITA. Good post.:yes:

I think that's a stretch. I agree with you that I fear for the health of G&C when/if the body is found... but I think it's much more logical to assume she was talking to someone off camera. (Producer, camera guy, etc).

Agreed, but it was still spooky. :confused:

There are several, look at the fence sitter's thread. Though, I really question Cindy's claim that she gets THOUSANDS PER DAY (she really said that!), calls, tips etc with people who have seen Caylee. Just not logical, for many reasons.

She is creating her own reality. I don't know who these callers are but they aren't anyone I know!

Here is Cindy's interview from this morning on the today show. She looks and sounds very sedated.

She also mentioned that she gets thousands of tips/calls every day. She is struggling so hard to believe her daughter. If she doesn't believe Casey, she loses everything, and she knows it. Caylee was her joy. I believe she that deep down in her heart, she knows.

Click on the link and go down to the row of videos and click on Cindy's picture video: Video: Grandma believes tot is alive.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032633

WOW definitely medicated

8/30/2008 A AL ESTES BONDING AGENCY ENDORSED BOND DOA 7/16/08, $500,000.00 #FCS500308507, INTMATE #08034750
8/30/2008 A AL ESTES BONDING AGENCY ENDORSED BOND DOA 7/16/08, $100 #FCS10-315199, INMATE #08034750
8/30/2008 A AL ESTES BONDING AGENCY ENDORSED BOND DOA 7/16/08, $100 #FCS10-315200, INMATE #08034750

What does it mean when they "endorse" a bond?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back