AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the below article the babysitter says it was the Homegate on Larueate Drive.
Sorry if this has already been posted. I'm having trouble keeping up with the thread. :crazy:

A babysitter who watched Gabriel Johnson the night he and his mother arrived in San Antonio says Elizabeth Johnson seemed detached from her son. 18-year-old Analisa Urias says Johnson contacted her after seeing her babysitter ad on Craigslist and hired her to watch her son on the night of December 21st at the Homegate Studios and Suites on Laureate Drive.

http://www.kens5.com/home/related/Ba...-81782547.html
I also noticed though in that article it said Analisa was asked to watch him at night, however on NG's show it was much earlier in the day and that the housekeeping had showed up while she was there. MOO

I am extremely curious about this Yami person...
Has this person ever been on the news in body? Or just talk from Tammie and Jack?

I've seen her reporting on a video clip. I think she is with Fox San Antonio.

I am extremely curious about this Yami person...
Has this person ever been on the news in body? Or just talk from Tammie and Jack?

No, she is a somewhat well known reporter for Fox News, has been covering Gabriels case from San Antonio. She exists. Don't know if she is really feeding info to the Smiths, like they have said on NG she is, but she does exist.

BBM

mamaeb - I missed this. Do you have a link? Any idea what day it was?

TIA,

Salem

Now did EJ say this to someone...or are we confusing this info from when TS talked with EJ and after EJ gave the description of the female, that 's when TS says something to the effect, oh, so she looked like you, and EJ says yes, except the face...The ole she looks like you, was a TS injection...

No, she is a somewhat well known reporter for Fox News, has been covering Gabriels case from San Antonio. She exists. Don't know if she is really feeding info to the Smiths, like they have said on NG she is, but she does exist.

Certainly you would think that if this Yami is finding information, then it is being relayed to LE before the Smiths..
Then again, I think the Smiths are just blowing smoke!

I'm getting overwhelmed and am really starting to worry about Gabriel. I've been worried about him all along, but today I have flip flopped and fear something really bad has happened to him. Why on earth would a mother stay silent. Seriously...can anyone think of ANY reason she would rather sit in jail than tell what's happened? Is she that angry at Logan to let him keep suffering? I can understand her being scared to tell LE that she gave Gabriel away, but scared enough where she would sit in jail over it? And if she did give the baby to someone, wouldn't it depend on the circumstances what type of prison time she would get? She's already facing prison time as it is...just thinking out loud...why won't she open up!?

The kens5 article about the sitter has apparently already been pulled. Searching didn't bring it up and it goes to a dead link.
I might just not be able to find it yet.

Now did EJ say this to someone...or are we confusing this info from when TS talked with EJ and after EJ gave the description of the female, that 's when TS says something to the effect, oh, so she looked like you, and EJ says yes, except the face...The ole she looks like you, was a TS injection...

yes,very good point. I was referring to TS' comment.

I'm getting overwhelmed and am really starting to worry about Gabriel. I've been worried about him all along, but today I have flip flopped and fear something really bad has happened to him. Why on earth would a mother stay silent. Seriously...can anyone think of ANY reason she would rather sit in jail than tell what's happened? Is she that angry at Logan to let him keep suffering? I can understand her being scared to tell LE that she gave Gabriel away, but scared enough where she would sit in jail over it? And if she did give the baby to someone, wouldn't it depend on the circumstances what type of prison time she would get? She's already facing prison time as it is...just thinking out loud...why won't she open up!?
I agree! The only thing that makes sense to me about why she's keeping quiet is that the truth would give her a much harsher sentence than what she's now facing. And sadly that would mean Gabriel probably isn't alive. MOO

I agree..especially with her being known to have issues already (so says her grandfather), you would think she would at least have some kind of defense as far as mental illness goes, or being young and manipulated by the Smith's....Yet she sits on the truth and doesn't spill it.
I feel the worst too and it has nothing to do with where she went, when she left, who was around...it is just from her own mouth.....same as Casey.. If she had nothing to hide, she wouldn't be hiding anything..

BBM. According to her grandfather, she is the type that would sit in jail to hurt LM. Stubborn and vindictive is what I think he said.
I am also getting concerned. I would think that LE has all kinds of infomation that we don't. Things like cell phone records and video surveillence, computer records, pings and the like. If she did give Gabriel away there has to be a trail and LE should be on that trail. Like someone here said before, she didn't contact them through smoke signals. I just can't imagine any reason they haven't been led to the couple if they do exist. After all, they found EJ very quickly, apparently by her logging into her My Space and following the IP (at least that is what I think happened. Anyone know for sure?). I am getting more and more concerned that she did something and that is why she is keeping silent. Otherwise she would be singing like a bird to get out of jail.

ok. I saw this on tv on some news station but this is exactly what was said. Notice Yami is also in this
: "leaving baby in the car. Returning to her room. And then going back out like she had forgotten soemthing and finally took the baby out of the car and went back into her room. Yami: How long was he left alone. Probably about 10 minutes."

http://www.newspusher.com/EN/post/1...ml?PHPSESSID=eea662ecc1e33f6a37937d9135e497cd

I know perps stay silent all the time, but to say NOTHING should be a crime in itself when a child is involved! JMO!

Certainly you would think that if this Yami is finding information, then it is being relayed to LE before the Smiths..
Then again, I think the Smiths are just blowing smoke!

It would be hard for a reporter to keep their credibility if they're giving info to people, especially POIs, to give to LE, instead of talking directly with their contacts in LE.

It's against the rules to post rumors. I just posted an explanation about rumors and how to search and see what Tricia has said about them earlier today.

We just can't do it.

WS isn't like other forums. Tricia has worked hard to make it fact based, and not all gossipy and trash talk. That's why we get professionals here - LE, attorneys, doctors, experts of all kinds.

ETA: And the posts being deleted tells you it clearly is not allowed.

Okay. Done - I was trying to speak with integrity and honesty, and to stop that part of the questioning. I did not start the rumor; just tried to be honest and curtail any more of the continuing questions.

Well, not to be dramatic or anything else, I am done here. I don't have all the sleuthing abilities that you all do, but really, I cared. I will continue to pray for Baby Gabriel. In my heart, he is alive. Thanks, you guys.

yep, I agree.

Does anybody know if they checked out the hotel rooms with Luminol?

Hi everyone!

New Here...I've been lurking this thread as this case really bothers me. I have a son who is just about 8 months right now and has the same big blue eyes.

I hope someone has looked into the possibility of TS having friends doing mission work in Mexico due to her religious affiliations/ties. She even talks about doing mission work in Africa in the surrogate mother forum. http://www.surrogatemother.com/foru...uple-who-cant?commentId=1955157:Comment:21811

Opinion:
I am still leaning that Gabriel is alive. I'm not sure what his mother was thinking..but if she WAS trying to look out for his interests she may have thought the baby would be better off with someone else other than herself or the father. (Not saying that's true..just maybe what was in her head). As someone who felt "failed" by the system, she wouldn't have wanted him to go through that route (ie the legal one). That also would have taken way too much time, and required consent by the father. I think if he was given to a couple she really didn't know much about them as it would have been difficult to cope with. I think LE knows a lot more they aren't telling the public for protection of the investigation.

If she didn't care..then I hope he didn't get sold to traffickers or become a victim of a rage. :(
Was she ever violent to people at all in the past? Obviously things were destroyed.

I also don't think the baby looking unhappy is that odd in those hotel photos. My son is very serious and its very hard to get him to smile in photos. When hes teething or tired hes very cranky. The flash also makes his eyes squint like that. Actually I look like that in photos too. I don't find the medicine issue that frightening either considering it sounds like he had a cold (boogers), and was teething. That makes for a VERY cranky baby.

But I hope hes safe..and will be found soon and taken back to daddy! Plus my school work is being ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100