2011.04.16 48 Hours: Only Casey Knows

does anyone think that HHJP would be watching this?

Wow, LKB was asked if GA killed this baby and she said, well, I guess you will have to wait and see what the evidence says.

Translation: "That is one of the few noodles we have left that we are still throwing against the wall"

"I never said Casey was an unfit mother. She was my best friend." Says Cindy. Weird. And the Caylee belongs to all of us comment.....tres bizarre.

I hate that "Best Friend" carp. Right there that is so dysfunctional. I love my DD and like her but she needs to have her OWN friends and vice versa.

OK. When we come back from commercial, we will see the results of a highly moderated, Richard-Gabriel-controlled "focus group" give their verdict. No matter what they do, please do not light things on fire, etc etc.

Wow!!! Local 6 just had an advertisement about their news at 11:00.... they said that in a few minutes we were about to see if a jury would convict Casey Anthony. But new evidence has come out since this show was recorded.... and it may change the whole outcome of the trial!

Bold mine.

Pu-Lease don't tell me that Pippy is going to take all the credit for the "new evidence" with his one picture from Will! Pffffftt.

Local 6 says they have an uncovered a piece of evidence (exclusively) that the mock jury did not see.... will reveal at 11:00!

Don't mean to quote myself... but they broke into the show to say this... and then went right back to 48 Hrs. I don't know if it was a glitch or not, but it was perfect timing.

Local 6 says they have an uncovered a piece of evidence (exclusively) that the mock jury did not see.... will reveal at 11:00!

again???????????????

"Caylee belonged to all of us" -CA That is SICK. I cannot believe she said that. No wonder Casey turned out this way.

I can't believe I'm saying this but one small part of me understands that statement, because CA had to do all the mothering for Caylee, ICA did not, so CA viewed herself as a mother with two daughters....
What other mother of a 2 yr old needs to go on vacation with her child in order "to bond"- that was one of CA's first explanations of where ICA had gone, and it sounded bizarre to me.

So Baez wouldn't "speculate" about the fact that they are going to try to pin the murder on George.....

Unbelievable!! I haven't been back to the ICA threads in a long, long time. There's just too many threads and it seems to go in 40levin directions and I can't keep up. But I'm appalled that ICA would allow her father to be a target to save her own skin.

Computer searches being discussed now. JB saying can't know who did the searches.

The only other choices are George, Cindy or maybe Lee.

Did LE ask if any of them made those searches?

Why doesn't George just admit that he made them? Let's get that bus revved up.

OMG I love PAM BONDI!!! She is sizing the whole Anthony family up for all the world to see!!!:great:

:great::great:

I am so so GLAD Pam is on ... otherwise, I would have turned this show off !

"to understand Casey, you must first understand her parents." -JB LOL not really Jose. And I don't need or want to understand her. She's a murderer.

That may be true but I can guarantee you that there's also a trunkful of already discovered evidence that they also did not see.

JB's smirk - could he at least pretend that this is a sad and serious matter? He loves being in front of any camera.
Now I know why all the posturing in court...the CBS camera was on him.

I interrupt this show thread to run to the bathroom and vomit. :puke:

thanks for the reporting, though. no way would my DH let us sit through this.

Anyone else notice that right before the last break when they asked the "focus group" who would vote to acquit her of first degree murder that one of the ladies started standing up before the question was even asked? Can you say coached?!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back