2011.04.16 48 Hours: Only Casey Knows

Don't you hate the feeling that you just wasted another hour of your life? I cannot wait to hear the words guilty come out of the jury foreman mouth I in two more months.

I found the conclusion very interesting. The mock jury did acquit of first degree murder - BUT they all found her guilty of involuntary manslaughter.

That tells ya - that even with the "limited" evidence they were given, they still all believed that she "killed" her.

'nuff said?

And also, at the end - it said that the judge has the authority to instruct the jury that they could find her guilty of a lesser charge.

I truly believe that ICA will be convicted. And of first degree murder. I'm still out on whether or not she'll get the DP though.

How does someone not mean for their child to die when there's duct tape across the child's mouth?

Exactly! Or as this "Focus Group" decided - an ACCIDENT! How does duct tape "accidently" get put across her mouth? :waitasec:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URpl48jA2C8[/ame]

There are links within the mini video to Misha's MySpace page to view 48 Hours Mystery.

This thread is moving faster than I read. Before ya'll go to bed and i am still on page 11---what was the evidence that was released? I never saw anythang bout that---i really enjoyed the program---sat here and grinned thru most of it.

Whem I first heard about it--I was very upset---but not any more---it's all good. I think that 31 days will be the knife at the throat.

Well, at the end this mock jury (focus group) voted to acquit her of 1st degree murder but convict her of a lesser charge because they think it could've been an accident. Well, the problem of course, is they were shown "limited" (what the defense wanted them to see) evidence and seemed coached (people were standing before the question was asked).

I also noticed that when they were discussing jury selection, Gabriel guy said the judge has given us 5 days, that is not enough. I don't remember, but I thought HHJP said 5 days Friday, had he said that before?

My last comment is about the blog that RH wrote about sharing information and strategy with the focus group. If they shared it with the focus group, can the SA now have access to that information?

And I survived the show. I wouldn't have made it without Pam Bondi.
...and I wouldn't have made it without you guys!

Totally disgusted, however I am more convinced than ever that she will definately be found "Guilty". The way I see it is if the DT were so sure of thier case they would have presented the "focus group" with all evidence, not bits & pieces. Also note that not even the A's appeared on this junk, all of thier clips were old.

His mock jury in the Scott Peterson case ended up with a mistrial. I wonder what his record actually is?[/quote]

ummmmmmmmm don't ya mean his "error rate"? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Well I feel sure of one thing. Nothing on that show would convince someone who has followed this case that she is innocent or mistakenly accused of murder when it was really an accident. If they thought they would change Floridians' opinions that was a great error.
For those outside Florida who watched this but don't follow the case, it will just be another melodramatic crime TV show that they won't remember this time next week.

I still don't get it....even if some believed accident that makes her none the less guilty...she went on with her life....she did not report her missing...she oh nevermind.

I'm not the least bit worried. All I heard was the same propaganda and rhetoric from the DT and Anthony's that they have been spreading over the past few years. The focus group and their comments were unimpressive as well.

I did like PB's comments on the Anthony family dynamics. Those comments are gonna leave a mark on the A's behind, and I hope they steamed CA big time.

Of course she did. And once all this "huge waste" is over, the Anthonys will sue the tape manufacturer for failing to include a warning that children can tape themselves to death with it.

ETA: You know what? On second thought...I wouldn't be at all surprised to hear JB present this as the explanation.

Neither would I. At all.

How many accidents show up with the victim duct taped and dumped in a swamp.
What about ICA complaining about those dead squirrels causeing the stench in her car

I was happy to hear from Jesse G. He came off very well In your face Cindy for all the
remarks you just loved saying sice DAY 1
she's always known which day was day 1 IMO. does any other person ever know day 1 with such certainty? The whole day 1 bugs me.

:waitasec:

is "it was an accident" an actual choice at trial?

I'm confuzzled. I would think not. That well dried up ages ago - didn't it?

Well, I will say this... having just watched the Local 6 news report regarding ICA and the 48 Hrs. show, they did do some justice by filling in some of the blanks of things the mock jury did not see.....

Too bad the rest of the country didn't get to see it.

The one mistake they made was to say the pic Will Waters took is the ONLY party pic after Caylee went missing. And that's not true. There are party pics from Fusian which were taken June 20... AFTER Caylee was gone.

But I give them props even if they took credit for "uncovering" the pic.

Didn't WW contact LE about that pic?

:waitasec:

is "it was an accident" an actual choice at trial?

I'm confuzzled. I would think not. That well dried up ages ago - didn't it?

I think the accident ship sailed with the Nanny theory, personally.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back