Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah good point. I wondered if they were measuring things, since it seems a bit late to be taking any samples.

It is the same lunar phase so they would be matching:
http://tides.willyweather.com.au/qld/brisbane/brisbane-river--pinkenba.html
Hadn't thought about the lunar cycle but you are right practically the same. I was initially more thinking about it being back to the level prior to the massive amount of rain. But your suggestion makes more sense. They will probably check if anything matches marks on body or if she had been thrown from bridge where the body would have landed at certain times. Maybe even being able to pinpoint time if they have apr time of death

His behaviour is still opinion...it is dependent on peoples opinions of what they would do in such circumstances. He may have killed her but IMO ABCs parents have been overbearing and taken over many aspects of the case and funeral. Perhaps he thought she had run off with her lover and was embarrassed. I have said it before...I would have stayed with my kids and I have told many friends that you won't see me on tv doing interviews and such ever if something awful like this happened to me. It should be mentioned that all of his appearances and presentations he would have done would have been planned and written for the most part, doing on the run interviews are not the same. Madonna King is annoying anyway...and it is still just her opinion..imagine it the other way...Why, why didn't you stay with your children who needed you because their mother was gone? Why did you dump them on friends? Surely the police would have kept you updated so you could be with your daughters?

The daily mail link...I'd not seen that...thanks...but there is some inaccuracies in it...so I don't think reliable, unless there is something from somewhere else? Maybe a vid?

The screams...I'm not sure that can be really fact...has it been confirmed by police? People always claim to hear arguments after the fact.

Agree totally!!
I hibernate when things go wrong. I would look so guilty if anything happened to my family. I'd give photos, but a plea is pointless. If they could come home willingly, they would. If they're held, a plea isn't gonna help, nor
If they were (god forbid) dead. Seems the pleas are just for cops to analyse the family! Can't understand why the Dickies made a plea, that ainsworth guy said
It was a homicide case pretty much from the start. Too many mind games for me.

And, none of the above means diddly squat in relation to this case. The coy transactions are very standard ones. I stalked ASIC ages ago ... there was particular company history that I was looking for. There's nothing, absolutely nothing, sinister in those lodgements. I can guarantee you that.

Money's not an issue in this crime. Half of nothing is nothing right?
Evening Morph This is a serious question:
If you think everything on this site is useless and that most people who contribute don't work, why do you keep coming back?

This is a bit OT but we had a murder in NZ where the husband killed his wife and child. Here is utube vid of him outside the church after the funeral. The funny thing is the way he acted convinced most of the country he was guilty. I was scared GBC was going to act similarily thank goodness he didn't.
Incidentally this guys cell phone was used in evidence against him, not the conversations but which cell tower they pinged from.
Mark Lundy - Double Murderer (New Zealand, 2010) - YouTube

Thank you for posting this - are they scout scarves they have around there necks?

You 'crack me up' LOST SOCK! :)
When did YOU last visit a hairdresser? :)
Hopefully, doing so doesn't become 'a bad omen', otherwise, you'll definitely go the very lengthy 'dread-lock' style hey?
Do keep us posted on your latest 'images'. :)

If one of my loved ones was missing, I would plea to the public for any help somebody could offer. It might not change the outcome/or whatever has already happened, but maybe a plea might just help jog somebody's memory. Who knows, that's just me and what I would do IMO

The police have stated that ABC was likely killed by someone close to her, and her house was a crime scene. These are facts. Therefore discounting 543's theory.
That sort of wording is not absolute and still leaves some room for the possibility of doubt.

Saying that 'ABC was likely killed by someone close to her' is different to saying, 'ABC was killed by someone close to her.

Unless I have missed some vital information, the police have never, as far as I have read, stated that her house was the crime scene in that she was murdered there.

More like that they 'declared' (in want of a better word) her home as a crime scene.

Hawkins: "It seems to be a particularly nasty and confronting matter. Not the sort of case that would be pleasant for jurors."

I am 'there' too Shelbinator, IMO Jurors would sickened when confronted by proven child *advertiser censored* access by a male in a 'happy married family' situation. That would be the worst If I Was A Juror.

Thus, when said male is confronted a very bad outcome happens perhaps to the accuser????????

JMO of a nasty confronting matter for a jury.
Given this speculation, are these 3 little girls 'safe' where they reside? MOO

Well, the amount of info that is being passed from the QPS, to the Media, to the general public, is very little and is subsequently, driving us crazy! But, I do trust and understand that the QPS are doing an amazing job, and that they have much more evidence than we are aware of. I also believe that the slow release or absolute non-release of that info, is crucial to an arrest and justice for Allison, once a trial goes ahead.

I just hope and pray that the Dickies are being updated and kept informed - as much as possible. Imagine how they must be feeling - the not knowing and the waiting to hear who murdered their daughter, what happened and why! This period is so difficult for us, but I simply can't imagine how hard it would be for her family and close friends - it would be excruciating!

BTW, Keyboredom - you can add that Allison was having an affair to the "heresay" list. I have mentioned it a couple of times on this forum and heard it from a source within a couple of days of her missing. I have been back and forth with my personal thoughts on this issue, but can't ignore it, considering the source that it has initially come from ...... IMO.

lol its all suss...she didnt claim to live overseas just thousands of kilometres away in north queensland where her brain is boiling in the hot townsville sun!

So 543 is a 'she' ? I hadn't managed to figure that out yet. haha

First timer here! Have been following this this blog since the beginning. Why? Have never done anything like this before - its the particulars of this case that has intrigued me. GBC's outlier behavior (could write a book "how to give the impression you're guilty as hell) confirmed by police's response makes it difficult to believe he hasn't got blood on his hands (first or second hand). Sadly, can't help but feel the police case will be entirely circumstantial = possibly a drawn out court case, no convictions and GBC forever having the weight of public's suspicions of guilt for the remainder of his life.

OK been digging around in the bowels of forum archives and press.

Found: "late last year they took out a $300,000 mortgage through another family company."

(http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/nat...ing-husband-20120512-1yj5w.html#ixzz1v7pAdEti)

G&ABC were renting so could it be anything else but the seniors' house?

There's also: "Days before Christmas, Mr Baden-Clay took out a $300000 loan for one of his companies from two partners who exited the business."
(http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...es-legal-counsel/story-e6freuzr-1226344116055)

So could this be one and the same - borrowed from the departing colleagues with parents house as mortgage?

:floorlaugh:Is that right Greg? Do tell me more!
lol its all suss...she didnt claim to live overseas just thousands of kilometres away in north queensland where her brain is boiling in the hot townsville sun!

Man, I wish everyone would ignore comments that are inflammatory like mods have asked us to do. Ignore long enough and they will stop baiting everyone. Responding just gives them what they want. Your reaction.

543 lives thousands of miles away. She read up on all the maps to better understand the area. :applause: :floorlaugh:

Don't you go a knocking those Google maps.... truth is, they must be updated every 60 seconds! you can even tell when the creeks have run dry (NOT!)

[Sorry...for some reason the quoting on this is dodgy. This is a response to Makara. Cheers. rhb.]

With all due respect rhb, I quoted a 543's message and pointed out that it didn't make sense. I apologised to her when I read her reply to me. I wasn't trying to be nasty to her. I have also sent her a private message apologising but she has not bothered to reply and continues to be antogonistic here. I'm putting a block on her so that I don't have to read any more of her crap!

I sincerely apologize. It's hard to address everything. I've made what can be interpreted as a broad sweeping assumption/observation. I have noticed your posts and I'm not talking about you. And there's probably a few other people who fit into this "basket". I'm talking generally, but it's not all-encompassing. The general vibe is what I describe, but not everyone is like that and I openly acknowledge you're not one of them. :)

If someone poses a serious, intelligent question then I will respond appropriately. Thus far, that has not occurred.

Amusing. Basil Fawlty style :) Not sure if you mean there have been no serious, intelligent questions, or that you have never responded appropriately?

Hawkins has won the role of resident intellectual, so we probably need to slot you into a comedian/wordsmith role somewhere.

You would all make terrible detectives. You need to be more objective, subjective and lose the emotion. It's hideous.

In a single statement no one can possibly be both objective and subjective, so guess you want people to be either objective "or" subjective in each post?

"Hideous" is a pretty emotive term. Noted : If I am going to be a detective, try not to use the word "hideous".

Onya Morphster, your input always appreciated. :woohoo:

PS sorry Strangeworld, I posted before I saw your reminder not to chuck sardines at the barking seals. :)

The problem with the quoting today seems to happen more when the person is quoting someone who had quoted someone else in their message. Then, instead of the persons name coming up, it's the previous posters name instead. Maybe the mods can fix it?

Thanks for that. I thought it was me not being able to quote properly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77