Explosion at the Boston Marathon #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clarify in my mind. All 3 victims died from bomb number 1, correct?

My understanding is the Martin family was at the second bomb and Krystal a the first bomb site. The pictures seem to support this. (the flags at the first bomb site, the metal railing at the second bomb site)

Has anyone noticed the weird walk #2 has? Sort of bowlegged, swinging around kind of walk. I'm not sure that's an affectation...there may be some sort of illness that this guy had, or has. I thought of Rickets when I first saw it, but of course I could be completely wrong.

Best-
Herding Cats

My understanding is the Martin family was at the second bomb and Krystal a the first bomb site. The pictures seem to support this. (the flags at the first bomb site, the metal railing at the second bomb site)

I think that picture with the metal railing is photo-shopped. From pictures and interviews I've seen, I believe all 3 victims were at the first bomb site.

Wait, what?

I realize all the photographic evidence has not been released but suspect 1 was wearing the sunglasses. Suspect 2, who had on the black coat and hoodie, we have not seen wearing sunglasses.

Curious.

Wasn't Jeff at the first bomb site? I think that's where black hat may have left his bag. He was wearing sunglasses. ???????

The right ear looks very very similar but that's as far as I'm going with it because people with larger noses often do look similar. At least to me.

Interesting you should say that because some expert I saw today on some show said that having a photo of someone's ear is like having a fingerprint. Apparently everyone's ears are unique, so when there is a profile shot with someone's ear, it's very helpful. Who knew?

Not sure if this has been posted before, but if we have images on here of this teen, can they be removed? He's the guy with the blue track jacket from earlier... :(

It is sad that when you google "marathon bomber" or "boston suspect" it is their photos that show up first. The real suspects don't even pop up for me for a long time. :(

Was the Help Us Find ST Facebook page removed? I was on it earlier and can't access it now. It just redirects to my news feed. I hope people weren't heckling his family. :(

Matthew Keys ‏@TheMatthewKeys 1m
Just in: MIT's newspaper @TheTech reports shots fired near campus, police officer down

Slightly off topic:

I was showing my husband the FBI video that shows the smaller man following the tall one. He said, "It looks like Matt Damon and Ben Affleck." :floorlaugh:

Has anyone noticed the weird walk #2 has? Sort of bowlegged, swinging around kind of walk. I'm not sure that's an affectation...there may be some sort of illness that this guy had, or has. I thought of Rickets when I first saw it, but of course I could be completely wrong.

Best-
Herding Cats

I think he walks like the kids who wear pants that are....shall we say.....riding very low! When you watch them walk they keep their knee's out to the side, I think to keep their pant up. Perhaps he used to wear his pants in that way.

http://www.concordmonitor.com/news/...uman-pictured-in-iconic-boston-marathon-photo

Jeffrey Bauman was lying on the ground near the finish line of the Boston Marathon, grasping the hands of his girlfriend’s two roommates. Just seconds before, they’d been waiting with a sign to hold up when she completed the race.

He wanted the girls to get help before he did. He didn’t realize how bad his own injuries were. But before he knew it he was in a wheelchair, and a man in a cowboy hat was pinching one of Bauman’s severed arteries. He told Bauman to do the same on the other leg: Hold it, tighten it, hold it, tighten it. It all happened so fast.

This is what Bauman, 27, remembers from the aftermath of two explosions Monday that killed three people and injured more than 170. It’s what he told his father and stepmother, Jeff and Csilla Bauman of Concord, when he was conscious enough to speak Tuesday evening. Bauman’s pain, and the heroism of Carlos Arredondo, the man in the cowboy hat, have been immortalized in one of the most gruesome but iconic photos of Monday’s horror.

Bauman, who is from Chelmsford, Mass., lost both of his legs from the knee down, Csilla Bauman said yesterday morning. He was the first person in surgery at Boston Medical Center on Monday because his injuries and blood loss were so severe. He went back into surgery yesterday so doctors could clean up the area of the wounds, she said.

Best-
Herding Cats

It has been noticed but not really discussed.

A couple of us were wondering whether it was a woman trying to walk like a boy.

Interesting you should say that because some expert I saw today on some show said that having a photo of someone's ear is like having a fingerprint. Apparently everyone's ears are unique, so when there is a profile shot with someone's ear, it's very helpful. Who knew?

I saw that too!
She even said many people have been identified by the shape of their ears when fingerprints weren't available.

I found that very interesting. I had never heard that before.

Boston.com News ‏@BostonDotCom 3m
BREAKING: MIT reports gunshots fired near the Stata Center outside Kendall Square and advised students to stay clear of the area.

I saw that too!
She even said many people have been identified by the shape of their ears when fingerprints weren't available.

I found that very interesting. I had never heard that before.

If anybody likes the show "Monk" he identified the suspect by his ear (which was the only thing he saw).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member