Trial Discussion Thread #56 - 14.15.10, Day 45 ~ sentencing~

Status
Not open for further replies.
She knows anything of the what Nel calls the ‘white paper’ that deals with prisoners with disabilities. She shows she has not prepared any research to disabilities in correctional services. Yet she was adamant Pistorius cannot be “imprisoned” by making one phone call, unverified to an “anonymous person” of whom she based all her recommendations for Pistorius not to be imprisoned.

Nel states her lack of preparation is shocking. He says you testify as a professional and yet do not verify information.

Unbelievable!

N: You testify as a professional but you don't verify it. That's very worrying.

Oh no .. a definite Dixon there .. 'I saw no baths' .. I used my eyes as my tools!

N: You said you have been to Pretoria Prison?

AV: I've been there...

N: There's a healthcare section there with baths.

Nel reminding her she told court yesterday her anon source told her there are no baths there: 'The lady who we don't who she is, lied to you then?'

I'm having probs too with feeds here in the UK....sound is very low today so watching on Sky news but the ad breaks drive me nuts!

Try SABC live on youtube here where it's working for me right now... Dang, not sure I shudda linked that as suppose that's gonna be just until everyone sees the link and connects to the same ; - )

N: Did you ask any person in prison if there are baths?

AV: No.

N: Then why did you say there are no baths in prison?

AV: Because somebody told me.

Nel has caught her out.

Nel is destroying her, but I bet My Lady sides with her anyway.

My god she is being so sneaky about this bath thing! It's so obvious she just put it in her report in order to support the case for not imprisoning OP, and now she's been caught out because it's not actually the fact that there are no baths! Stupid woman. Great for the PT though.

N: WHO told you there are no baths?

AV: I cannot give you the person's name...I have been informed...

Nel hounding her for an answer, she is deliberately avoiding giving a direct one.

I understand the family are making a statement today regarding OP's payments to the Steenkamps. They're unhappy with the way Nel dealt with it.

I did have the link but I must have deleted it.

ETA I'd already posted it. LOL

Nel’s questioning led to the Pistorius family accusing him of giving a distorted picture of the financial agreement with the Steenkamps. They said they would provide a full statement on Wednesday.

http://www.punchng.com/news/oscar-pi...g-to-continue/

this witness is useless......and she was paid --zowie

N: Now let us deal with complaints...if a prisoner has complaints, are there avenues for him?

AV: I'm not sure...don't know specific procedures...

Nel making her look totally incompetent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member