Angel Who Cares

If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall
Reaction score
2010.03.03 - Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***

No Sign Of Baby Gabriel In Landfill
'I'm Not Giving Up,' Gabriel's Father, Logan McQueary, Says

POSTED: 7:53 am MST March 3, 2010
<snipped>
Twelve into the hand search of a San Antonio landfill, investigators have found nothing. San Antonio police have discovered no evidence of missing baby Gabriel and no sign of where he might be. But where authorities have failed, Gabriel's father is given more hope that his boy is out there alive. Logan McQueary continues to find witnesses that neither the police nor the FBI have questioned. And while he says his ex-girlfriend, Elizabeth Johnson, was capable of murder, everything he discovers tells him that Gabriel is out there. "Gabriel really was handed off to somebody," said McQueary.

"We found out that Elizabeth was at a Laundromat, and it was kind of weird the way she was there the first time," McQueary said. "Just kind of wandered around, didn't wash anything. She might have been meeting somebody, or might have been waiting for somebody to get there."

McQueary has talked to several witnesses who spotted and even talked to Johnson when she was in San Antonio; however, in most of those sightings, Gabriel wasn't with her. "Either somebody was watching Gabriel, or , you know, I don't want to think about her leaving Gabe by himself, but she has done it in the past," said McQueary

If Gabriel was handed off, he won't be easy to find. "I think she really met with somebody and we're just trying to track that down," McQueary said. "We just haven't been able to figure out who she met with. If we could get one name of somebody she met with, that would be a huge lead. I still have a lot of confidence. We're still trying. I'm not giving up. I'm not going to give up at all. If it takes a long time from now, I'm not giving up."

Video: New Clues In Missing Baby Gabriel Case 2:10
The father of missing baby Gabriel Johnson is back in San Antonio on the trail of new clues.
http://www.kpho.com/video/22724215/

Article:
http://www.kpho.com/news/22726725/detail.html

Allison DuBois: Baby Gabriel Will Be Found
'It's Ugly. It's Vindictive. It's This Case,' Medium Says

POSTED: 8:38 am MST March 3, 2010
UPDATED: 9:03 am MST March 3, 2010
<snipped>
DuBois, whose psychic gifts form the basis for the hit CBS television series "Medium," sat down with CBS 5 News to share her impressions of the case surrounding missing baby Gabriel Johnson, who was last seen with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, the day after Christmas in San Antonio, Texas.

"I feel like (Gabriel will) be found," DuBois said. "It does feel like helicopters are already overhead; it's a place where they're looking."

In the 90-minute interview, DuBois called Johnson's trip to San Antonio a "power play."

"I think she did it because she wanted to hurt the father, like she said," DuBois said. "It's almost like Gabriel was a pawn &#8230; It makes me sick to look at him and feel that because kids can't defend themselves, especially babies like this."

DuBois said she used several methods to gain an understanding of the case.

"For instance, if I look at a picture of Gabriel, (the) first thing I look at is his eyes," she said. "That's my window into him. But because he's so young and can't communicate, it's very difficult for me to pull information from him."

*Much More At Link!

Video: Allison Dubois Gives Insight About Baby Gabriel Case 3:42
http://www.kpho.com/video/22724208/index.html

Article:
http://www.kpho.com/news/22727234/detail.html

Dogs trained to help sniff out clues in unsolved cases
Last Update: 3:01 pm
<snipped>
This week, dog handlers from across the country were in San Antonio to get their dogs certified.

News 4 WOAI's Kristina De Leon found out that some of the dogs are helping out in San Antonio's most high profile cases. The training is all fun for the dogs. But it is important work for the humans that handle them as well as for the public.

Experts say a dog's nose is much more sensitive than a human's and and does most of the job.

"That allows them to search things that we would be able to search with their eyes," Christy Bormann.

Christy was on standby with her dog "Cody" for a trip to Haiti, but wasn't needed afterall. Dog "Remi" has been at the Tessman landfill for days helping to search for missing baby Gabriel Johnson.

Bexar County Sheriff's K-9 Unit's 5-day workshop and certification for law enforcement, search and rescue/cadaver teams from February 28 - March 5, 2010: Remi is a cadaver dog who helped search for missing baby Gabriel Johnson.
Story.jpg

Article:
http://www.woai.com/news/local/stor...clues-in-unsolved/4Z2MJRCZBUO550wT2cGlaQ.cspx

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100
Back