Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laece - No but if 2 bodyguards (or cops) pull up and enter the house, given they want to arrest her again - I'm just sort of deducing.
At least the camera people are sure interested.

i've seen that car a lot, but i don't know whose it is. george's has 'findcaylee' plastered all over it, it's not his.

i swear, these webcams are the death of my social life!

a463us.jpg

Thanks for that, I missed it....

Laece - No but if 2 bodyguards (or cops) pull up and enter the house, given they want to arrest her again - I'm just sort of deducing.

okay, just checking, i thought maybe you heard something the rest of us hadn't caught on to!

in any case, hope you're right on the money there. :)

OK, the camera is a bit behind. They are showing a live shot on Local 6, and the car is now backed in.

Those are her body guards from when she got out of jail. Perhaps she needs them again.

They also said that they pulled up a couple of lawn chairs, and that these guys are probably there for security.

Is it just me or does the one on the drivers side look like she is wearing a skirt

maybe she called for back-up because GA and CA are hurting her feelings.

that darn web cam is stuck. It always goes stuck when something is happening. I think they are going to take her to jail for her booking.

Live cameras have the car turned around now so it can leave fast. I hate that web cam. they seem to freeze it when anything happens. why??? whats the purpose of it if they don't want you to see important things??

so glad I'm not press, don't ya know that takes hippty-hops! Though many here seem to have the backbone for it :) rocks my world! lol

Is Casey expecting the bodyguards to protect her from arrest? Can't wait to see that....

OK - Now we see car backing up. I'm upset there is no live link on Local 6 that I can find.

So the bodyguards sat down in chairs outside? Wish we had screen caps of what's on tv.

The cams like on a 10 minute delay or something. Now it shows the car backing into the driveway. I wonder why they have it on this huge delay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa