Forensic Astrology - HALEIGH CUMMINGS #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisa Crosling, Misty's mother, still in jail in Nashville, Tennessee area.

Case # GS460391

New Court date at Davidson County Courthouse, Nashville
10/14/2009 - 09:00 A.M

Affidavit

http://ccc.nashville.gov/jis-web-af...ndler-ApplicationServerThread-7-341385703.pdf

Courthouse website now says bond is $0 although DCSO says $100,000. :innocent:

Just type in "Crosling" to do a search for her.

http://ccc.nashville.gov/portal/page/portal/ccc/caseSearch/caseSearchPublic/caseSearchPublicForms/

Lurkeyloo, we have have Pytko's information, thanks to his former temporary residence, PC jailhouse. BTW, 'Psycho' was someone's misinterpretation of his name in the letter, although it didn't look like that to me.

While I do believe wholeheartedly that astrology works, I'm nevertheless awed when something turns out as accurately as the chart for the letter delivered by the mystery woman in blue. :woohoo: Not happy the letter wasn't true, just cheering for astrology and our astrologers! :woohoo:

First question: I had seen the reference from your charts that 2 people may be involved, younger male and older male. Could it be younger male and older female?

Second question: I know a last seen chart was done for 10:00. Would a 10:00 event chart show something different, or more, or would the charts show basically the same information regardless if it is a last seen or an event chart?

Thank you for all you do.

Actually, the Last Seen Chart is an event chart. We have never been comfortable with that approximate time given by Misty but the event chart for that hour is in our thread here.

Thank you Tuba. So an event chart would be the same say if Ron called Tommy's home at 10:00, as the Last Seen Chart, if I am understanding you correctly.

I have looked at all the charts and as hard as I try and as much reading as I do, I humbly admit I do not understand them.

I had a thought last night, that I just wanted to run past everyone. I just can't shake the feeling that both Croslin's (MC's Mom and Brother) are in jail at this time not necessarily to be "squeezed" but protected? When I heard Lisa's bail option had been revoked entirely (unsure if this is accurate, heard it on NG last night) or set at 100K; something just felt strange?!
Also, on NG last night Ronald's Mother, Theresa Neeves (sp?) response to the fact that MC is back with Ron at HER house, and the detectives want to speak with her AGAIN, but MC is ,as of now, refusing to speak to them (something about her Lawyer not agreeing), I found her response strange and bizarre, to say the least. She acted like it was understandable and no big deal! I was taken aback, and then Mark Klass actually said what I was thinking in that it appears that Ron and his family are enabling MC and that something unsavory is behind this enabling.

I am so tired of these people and their lies. Haleigh needs to be found and the person or persons responsible need to be brought to justice. What is going on with these families. Mark Klass basically said Ron's family are the dysfunctional ones! At this juncture I am beginning to agree.

Frigga -

I agree with your thoughts on something smelling rotten in Satsuma. I really want to stand behind Ron and Teresa but both he and his mother are making it more and more difficult as each day goes by. I just don't get it. The police have openly stated that Misty is the key to clearing up the timeline and that she has an open invitation to come in and talk to clear things up. Yet there Teresa was last night on Nancy Grace saying that Misty was "waiting on her lawyer to give the ok".

This just blew my mind. How can Ron or Teresa just sit by and coddle this kid (because in reality that is what she is)? If my child or grandchild were missing, I would be on Misty night and day to get her self down to the sheriff's office to get this mess straightened out. And if she wasn't down with that game plan, she DEFINITELY would not be hanging out at my house waiting on a call back from a lawyer.

I just don't see how Ron could lay beside her each night and sleep peacefully knowing that Misty either has the key to this mystery or is essential to finding the key this mystery. Rather she sits back and does nothing or goes on vacation. That just blows my mind. Marc Klass was exactly right last night......Ron and his family are enabling her to continue the stalling. :(

Here's a stab at what might be going on with Ron and his mother. Misty is young, the only two people other than RC and his mom that she has is her brother and mother. When taking away the main sources of security, she's left with the total dependency on RC and mom, both financially and emotionally. The only way to keep a close eye, keep total control of the situation is by "segregation" making her believe there is total love and trust in her environment, that they are working "together" not against each other. I strongly believe Misty is the type that will clam up if she feels that she is pushed.....take away her own family, leave her with the dependency and support, and she will eventually have no other choice but to crack. I guess they know something we don't know about her.

Frigga -

I agree with your thoughts on something smelling rotten in Satsuma. I really want to stand behind Ron and Teresa but both he and his mother are making it more and more difficult as each day goes by. I just don't get it. The police have openly stated that Misty is the key to clearing up the timeline and that she has an open invitation to come in and talk to clear things up. Yet there Teresa was last night on Nancy Grace saying that Misty was "waiting on her lawyer to give the ok".

This just blew my mind. How can Ron or Teresa just sit by and coddle this kid (because in reality that is what she is)? If my child or grandchild were missing, I would be on Misty night and day to get her self down to the sheriff's office to get this mess straightened out. And if she wasn't down with that game plan, she DEFINITELY would not be hanging out at my house waiting on a call back from a lawyer.

I just don't see how Ron could lay beside her each night and sleep peacefully knowing that Misty either has the key to this mystery or is essential to finding the key this mystery. Rather she sits back and does nothing or goes on vacation. That just blows my mind. Marc Klass was exactly right last night......Ron and his family are enabling her to continue the stalling. :(

If I'm not mistaken, Ron said last night to NG, that he did not think Misty was holding anything back and she had told the truth to LE. NG also interviewed a woman, that I presume was Haleigh's grandmother, state that because she prayed for Haleighs' safe return, Haleigh was alive.

I only mention this to show the mindset of the family. Impenetrable barriers of faith.

Just a reminder for tonight for everyone!

Don't miss: Misty Croslin, the last person to reportedly see Haleigh Cummings alive is hiding something -- according to the Sheriff's Department. What is she keeping to herself? Police have said her story is "sketchy," & everything she has said is a "complete farce." What does the babysitter know? Exclusive interviews with key players, including Haleigh's dad & the woman in question, his new wife, Misty Croslin! Watch Nancy Grace's special coverage, Thursday, October 1 at 8 & 10 p.m. ET!
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

:angel:

I had a thought last night, that I just wanted to run past everyone. I just can't shake the feeling that both Croslin's (MC's Mom and Brother) are in jail at this time not necessarily to be "squeezed" but protected? When I heard Lisa's bail option had been revoked entirely (unsure if this is accurate, heard it on NG last night) or set at 100K; something just felt strange?!
Also, on NG last night Ronald's Mother, Theresa Neeves (sp?) response to the fact that MC is back with Ron at HER house, and the detectives want to speak with her AGAIN, but MC is ,as of now, refusing to speak to them (something about her Lawyer not agreeing), I found her response strange and bizarre, to say the least. She acted like it was understandable and no big deal! I was taken aback, and then Mark Klass actually said what I was thinking in that it appears that Ron and his family are enabling MC and that something unsavory is behind this enabling.

I am so tired of these people and their lies. Haleigh needs to be found and the person or persons responsible need to be brought to justice. What is going on with these families. Mark Klass basically said Ron's family are the dysfunctional ones! At this juncture I am beginning to agree.

Misty's brother is not in jail-he bonded out a week ago.

From TJ Hart:

Lisa Croslin’s hearing Wednesday resulted in Croslin signing waivers so that FL authorities can come and pick her up
A status court date of 10/14/09 was entered - FL has 10 days to pick up Croslin so this date will not likely result in another hearing in Davidson assuming FL comes to take her back to Putnam County
The waiver is an extradition waiver required in order for her to be transferred
The $100K bond was changed – because Croslin signed the waivers they changed the bond to an “open court” bond – it’s for security reasons, so a bondsman can’t bond her out before FL officials come to get her

IMO, Tommy had a high bond on his charge so LE could keep him there awhile to question him more. When they got what they needed or he isn't going to talk anymore they lowered the bond and he got out.
It will be interesting to see what happens when Lisa C. gets extradited to Putnam Co. I'm sure they will have some questions for her, too. We will just have to wait and see what comes of it.

IMO, Teresa is lying through her teeth-trying to skate the issue as to why Misty hasn't cleared things up with LE-blames it on her lawyer. Teresa doesn't want Misty talking because it would implicate her precious son.

Your last paragraph-I couldn't agree more!

Dear astros....
full moon arriving........does any thing show in this phase as for the shining light
in finding our Haleigh? TIA

I couldn't agree more with your last paragraph! That is what it feels like, like she is protecting Ron and Ron is protecting Ron... NOT Misty! On all of the shows though, they say Ron has an alibi... he was at work blah, blah, blah. What could they be hiding for him?

Yesterday, Mercury in the heavens returned to the same spot it held in Haleigh's own horoscope, 21° Virgo, the Sign of the caretaker. Mars was supportive from 21° Cancer. These transits kept the heat and the focus on Misty C. At the Full Moon, the Sun will trine Part of Fortune in the 911 call chart. These aspects are not heavy help but at least they offer some stimulation to the solution of the case.

Dear astros....
full moon arriving........does any thing show in this phase as for the shining light
in finding our Haleigh? TIA

TUBA has posted information in our General Thread regarding the FULL MOON.....very interesting.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4239874&postcount=158"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - GENERAL[/ame]

I don't believe that Teresa is lying to protect Ronald I just think that they are both playing Misti to get the truth out of her so they can bring Haleigh home

I have to humbly disagree with you Lolipop, on this one. Ronald Cummings does not strike me as the type of guy to have patience enough to "play" anyone, let alone Misty Croslin. I just do not see that type of slow, methodical, calculating behavior ANYWHERE in his makeup, so far to date. In fact, I have seen only the opposite. I just don't believe it. What he is hiding, I do not know, but he is hiding something, in my opinion. Lolipop- I actually hope you are right and I am wrong on this one... for Haleigh's sake, and Ron Jr!

Well, Ron has a lawyer and he may actually be listening to the advice he gets from him and from LE. He clearly states in media interviews that he doesn't care who turns out to be responsible for Haleigh's disappearance; he just wants Haleigh to be found. (I am paraphrasing.) Every time I hear him say this, I think: what must Misty be thinking, since she is well aware that Ron knows that LE is looking at HER.

Divorce for Ronald and Misty Cummings?
Created: 10/6/2009 10:31:29 AM
Updated: 10/6/2009 10:36:55 AM
<snipped>
Ronald and Misty Cummings appear to be headed for divorce.

According to Ronald Cummings' family law attorney, no paperwork has been filed, but the marriage will not last much longer.

Cummings, and 17-year-old Misty were married a few weeks after Ronald's daughter Haleigh Cummings disappeared from his home in Satsuma.

Misty was the last person to see Haleigh.

Ronald and Misty took time from the search effort in Putnam County to go to New York City for a honeymoon and an appearance on the "Today" show.

Stay with First Coast News for the latest on this developing story. CLICK HERE for complete coverage of the Search for Haleigh.

Article:
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=146203&catid=17
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nancy Grace: Ronald Cummings to discuss filing for divorce
posted by halboedeker on Oct 6, 2009 11:52:28 AM
<snipped>
Nancy Grace has an exclusive interview tonight with Ronald Cummings, the father of missing Haleigh Cummings.

The news: He has filed for divorce from Misty Croslin-Cummings.
She was baby-sitting Haleigh when the child disappeared. But Cummings later married Misty, who had been his girlfriend.

Grace's show airs at 8 o'clock on HLN.

Article:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...s-a-ronald-cummings-divorce-in-the-works.html

Had to add these media releases here....didn't want anyone to miss this news!

:angel:

Not just the jail intake and outflow but LIFE ITSELF in Satsuma is a revolving door!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member