Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102040"]Thread 5[/ame]

Salem

A new page. May all who have offered support and comfort in the past continue here to support Pat's family and friends in the difficult days to come.

Rita, its okay to vent. You're human, dealing with an inhumane act and in the midst is a blood relative you would rather prune off like the diseased limb of the family tree he is. Whatever brings you surcease of sorrow, even if temporary, we don't think less of you, nor when anger or grief overcomes you will we critize or judge you. Your path is not a path you chose, and yet you walk it bravely. Let EK's loose lips continue to talk. Perhaps they will slip. Loose lips sink ships (unguarded talk may give useful information).

Rita,
My opinion of you hasn't changed. I totally agree with others that your grace under pressure has been impressive. How you have kept any sort of sanity is beyond my comprehension.
We can (all) only pray that EK, RoHo and ReHo will "hang themselves" with testimony. It's really completely unbelievable that any human, especially from the fine state of Kansas in the center of the US, would be so greedy to have the life of another ended over $$$$. But, you have made it very clear from early on that EK is that kind!
You continue to be in the thoughts and prayers of so many people. Try to stay strong, but feel free to VENT. I feel that WS members want to be here for you always, even when you've reached a breaking point!

http://www.hiawathaworldonline.com/main.asp?SectionID=4&SubSectionID=21&ArticleID=4446&TM=53578.43

The remains of Ms. Kimmi were discovered shallowly buried May 4 near a stream bed in a pasture in rural Nemaha County. Mr. Hollister formerly managed the adjacent cattle lot and pasture on behalf of his brother Bruce Hollister. Bruce owns the property and has cooperated with authorities throughout the investigation.

This caught my eye. Maybe others already knew that his brother was clear of any wrongdoing, I didn't.
But I am glad to see it stated publicly.

Altho the wheels of justice are turning slowly, they are turning.

News of the murder charge must hurt so much as it just drives home - yet again! - how senseless Pat's death was.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Still hoping for at least one additional arrest....

A new page. May all who have offered support and comfort in the past continue here to support Pat's family and friends in the difficult days to come.

Rita, its okay to vent. You're human, dealing with an inhumane act and in the midst is a blood relative you would rather prune off like the diseased limb of the family tree he is. Whatever brings you surcease of sorrow, even if temporary, we don't think less of you, nor when anger or grief overcomes you will we critize or judge you. Your path is not a path you chose, and yet you walk it bravely. Let EK's loose lips continue to talk. Perhaps they will slip. Loose lips sink ships (unguarded talk may give useful information).

Rita:

No way will i change my mind about you! And I agree with Little Pony, it's OK to vent and what better place to do it than here among friends who will always understand and support you.

I am hoping there will be another arrest soon.

I doubt that Roger H will ever be out of prison. This on the assumption he will be found guilty of trying to kill his wife and killing Patricia Kimmi.
So, he could talk and talk and nothing worse could happen to him.

Hellfire may be raining down on one person's home and business.

This part caught my eye--I bolded the exact wording, because it sounds to me as though there is very likely to be at least one more arrest made today.

The Attorney General's Office said in a news released that the complaint alleges that on November 7th, 2009 in Atchison County, Hollister "intentionally and with premeditation killed Patricia Kimmi pursuant to a contract or agreement or was a party to a contract or agreement to have Kimmi killed."

http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/95633729.html

I read this as saying that this was a contract killing. If they have evidence that this was a contract killing, then they must have evidence as to whomever else is complicit in hiring RoH to fulfill the contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123