TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
just waiting for positive body ID and then an article said they're hoping to making an arrest.

I read it last night posted in one of the links about the "body found floating/dog found?" but can't seem to find it now. Very odd... I remember there were about 55 comments on that story the last I looked at the count.

i found an article re: the floating body in buffalo bayou that has a comment section but there is no comment on gender. article says body seemed to have reddish blonde hair.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/headline/metro/7356228.html

they found a newborn discarded in a trash bin too yesterday....so sad

I heard last night the body they found was 3 feet tall and a few inches. That would be pretty small for a 12 year old, wouldn't it?

Why does the news keep reporting that mom did not report him missing until 9:30 pm ? I thought we have determined she called around 2:30 pm... frustrating

I heard last night the body they found was 3 feet tall and a few inches. That would be pretty small for a 12 year old, wouldn't it?

The 12 year old is supposed to be close to five feet tall. But the body found was burned so maybe the height estimate of it being only 3 feet is incorrect?

Why does the news keep reporting that mom did not report him missing until 9:30 pm ? I thought we have determined she called around 2:30 pm... frustrating

I think because the news people often prefer drama to facts, sometimes. Sensationalism sells. MOO

I believe there was confusion because the Amber Alert was issued at 9:30 - she had called earlier than that. There as an article I read last night that stated this. It was stupid because the article said it was "strategy" on the part of LE because they "didn't want to be overwhelmed with information". WTF?????:banghead: I will see if I can find the article.

It had been mentioned that the boy had recently returned to living with his mom, does anyone report why he was living with other family members prior?

Also, is there any mention of the SD having a previous record? Is there anyway to find out?

The 12 year old is supposed to be close to five feet tall. But the body found was burned so maybe the height estimate of it being only 3 feet is incorrect?

you got it

It had been mentioned that the boy had recently returned to living with his mom, does anyone report why he was living with other family members prior?

Also, is there any mention of the SD having a previous record? Is there anyway to find out?

It's been hinted that mom may have had substance abuse issues.

So where was step dad from the time he claims to have seen the boy ( let's say 2 ish) till police arrived?

media is reporting "parents" and the "babysitter" are POIs and being questioned - like there's 3 diff. people....but who really knows, IMO, until we hear directly from LE about what role the "babysitter" had in Jonathan's life.

http://www.39online.com/news/local/kiah-missing-boy-and-burned-body-story,0,2652951.story

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Authorities-search-for-missing-12-year-old-Houston-boy-112505914.html

Wjat happened to the mysterious ROOM MATE?

I want to know too Linda.. either that was info NOT supposed to be released or the reporter really screwed up some facts. it was kinda detailed so my guess is, it wasn't supposed to be released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong