17-yo Teen Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are now saying on NG there are pictures supposedly taken of GZ that night on an I-phone that will prove he was beaten up by TM.. Wonder WHY this evidence wasn't produced before now...JMHO

Let's take a moment friends.

""I'm so glad they didn't miss a lacrosse game over a little thing like gang rape!" and "Why would you go to a cop in an alleged gang rape case, say, and lie and give misleading information?"

The team was cleared.
http://www.vabsite.com/2011/07/top-nancy-grace-controversies.html

She skipped one show and went on without accountability. Just something to think about.

If probable cause had objective criteria, it would be very similar to this:

In order for probable cause to exist:
1. You must be able to prove that the individual in question had a motive to commit the crime
2. You must be able to prove that the individual had the opportunity to commit the crime
3. You must be able to prove that the individual was not anywhere else when the crime took place.
4. You must be able to prove that the individual is capable, physically, of having carried out the crime.
Instead, probable cause is the reasonable suspicion that a crime occurred, based on articulable facts. It does not have objective criteria. It is left up to the police and prosecutor to decide what facts are reasonable enough to determine that the individual committed a crime. It is subjective, in that it potentially varies from person to person. I think you may be the one that does not understand the concepts, no offense intended.
so wouldn't a dead body with a bullet stuck in it be probable cause a crime occurred no matter who and how you look at it?

BBM

I was pretty sure he's said multiple times he's talked with Zimmerman. Do you have a link where he says he has not, recently?

I've heard him say he hasn't talked to him many many times in interviews on HLN, CNN, Today show & GMA, everyone always asks if he's spoken to him & he's said no; I don't have a specific link but you can probably find video at one of those sites if you're interested. :)

This assumes we know that he left the car when he was on the phone with dispatch. He could still be following Trayvon from his SUV. This is actually what I had assumed the entire time.

So match it up with the timeline of calls made for me and tell me how he could have been on the way BACK to his vehicle when Trayvon was killed WHERE he was killed. If he was in the car when dispatch said "You don't need to do that" Then When did he leave the car and why and how did he geet to the area where the shooting took place? Why did the shooting not take place on the street near his car?

Not everything is racial.

But it's MADE racial by those who say they are fighting racism.

Until everybody can look at this as 2 humans, without looking at race, we will get nowhere.

Are there racists in the world? Yes. And thy come in all colors.

IMO the black panthers, Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton could be considered racist. Because of their actions.

Racism, even reverse racism, is wrong.

I would not call Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson racists ,rather they are political activists and frankly we need a lot more activists.
The black panthers are a bunch of scary fanatic dudes IMO.

Why would GZ think it was odd if someone were running in the rain???

Why in gods green earth would Zimmerman chase someone who had something in his hand in his wasteband when Zimmerman was sitting there with a gun in his wasteband?

GZ: He's got his hand in his waistband. Yeah, he's a black male
Dispatcher: Ok, how old would you say he is
GZ: He's got a button on his shirt
He's late teens
Dispatcher: Late teens, ok
GZ: Something's wrong with him. Yep, he's coming to check me out. He's got something in his hands, I don't know what his deal is.

and he was not going to let this guy get away!!!!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7715220&postcount=41"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL - 17-yo Teen Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #4[/ame]

:floorlaugh:

As I stated, he's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. People ask for pictures, "Why did they just come out now?!" He doesn't release pictures, "Why hasn't he released pictures?!"

He's better off just sitting on his couch, keeping his head down.

ITA.

I wish he'd been sitting on his couch instead of patroling his neighborhood with a gun.

I've heard him say he hasn't talked to him many many times in interviews on HLN, CNN, Today show & GMA, everyone always asks if he's spoken to him & he's said no; I don't have a specific link but you can probably find video at one of those sites if you're interested. :)

Last night, Joe Oliver stated that he had not SEEN (spoken in person) to Zimmerman, but had been speaking to him by phone. He also stated he did not know where Zimmerman is currently located (hiding).

So has SPOKEN to, but not personally SEEN Zimmerman....

so wouldn't a dead body with a bullet stuck in it be probable cause a crime occurred no matter who and how you look at it?
It would be probable cause to believe that there was a usage of deadly force, yes. It's not probable cause to believe that the force was unlawfully used, though, which is required by law.

"This guy looks like he’s up to no good or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around looking about. "

Lambchop used the word "running" not "walking".

Sorry, was in response to this post:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/2...orry-after-blasting-drudge-for-trayvon-photo/

A senior analyst with the liberal activist group Media Matters tweeted an apology on Tuesday after calling journalist Matt Drudge a racist and accusing him of using a phony photo of Trayvon Martin.

Media Matters actually apologized for using the phony photo of Trayvon. They did NOT apologize to Matt Drudge. People need to calm down and get their facts straight. IMO.

Do we know anything about Zimmerman’s ‘friend’ Joe Oliver, who speaks so extensively for him? Said he hadn’t spoken with GZ but seems he’s coming out with new info every day. Is he a lawyer or PR person or what is his occupation? Is it ok to sleuth him since he speaks for GZ? I’m ultra-suspicious that Oliver doesn’t know/didn’t know GZ personally but was hired by GZ’s savvy father-judge to handle media (like van der sloot father-judge covering up). jmo.

All I really know about Joe Oliver is that he thinks that "goon" is a term of endearment.

Wow, this is the rankest sort of speculation. Maybe he ain't tell him because it never happened. Anyone can ask anyone anything. Moo

I agree. That's a one-sided conversation that means nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288