Found Deceased NH - Delia Davenport, 53, Northwood, 5 May 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Northwood police said Delia Davenport, 53, was last seen at about 6:30 p.m. at her home on Rochester Road, or Route 202.
She was reported missing later that night.

Davenport is 5 feet, 5 inches tall and weighs 130 pounds. She has brown hair and brown eyes and a small scar on her chest area.
She was last seen wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt and blue jeans.

http://www.wmur.com/article/police-seek-missing-northwood-woman/9627098

944a1508c2eb7f11524e04959578a19f.jpg

Police issued a *silver alert* Thursday evening for a missing Northwood woman

http://www.wmur.com/article/family-releases-new-details-about-missing-northwood-woman/9640150

I'm just now reading about Delia for the first time. I realize she was found deceased and the above article was written prior to her body being found. However, the article states she had some medical problems which is what I'm wondering about.

It's all so sad no matter what, but I suppose I'm hoping her death was from a medical cause, and not from the evil hands of another.

I wonder if she routinely took walks with her dog in that wooded area where she was found, or was that an unusual place for her to be? Many people love to walk in the woods, while others are too cautious to consider it. She may have felt perfectly safe though if she did go into the woods since it was still daylight and she had her dog with her.

In my opinion, it seems that her dog would have tried to defend her from attacks. Odd that the dog returned on its own the next day. If it wasn't injured either, that leads me to think even more that her death may have been from a medical cause.

That all depends on information which we do not have though. Hope LE release more information soon...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back