Need direction on Casey's supposed miscarriage, please

mom_of_five

Reaction score
It could just be a rumor, but I've seen a post or two that Casey had a miscarriage end of May/beginning of June. Can someone help me find more posts/info about that allegation? Thanks in advance!

It could just be a rumor, but I've seen a post or two that Casey had a miscarriage end of May/beginning of June. Can someone help me find more posts/info about that allegation? Thanks in advance!

They say KC did have a miscarriage at sometime prior to the end of May. She ran into the supposed father of the fetus at the ABC Party on Memorial Day Weekend and was very upset seeing him.

I think she made it up..just as she made up George having a mini-stroke.

I agree.. I think it was just a ploy to get attention..

They say KC did have a miscarriage at sometime prior to the end of May. She ran into the supposed father of the fetus at the ABC Party on Memorial Day Weekend and was very upset seeing him.

Thank you. There are several mentions of a Casey miscarriage when I google that phrase. I believe it was initially mentioned by Amy so I will go to that thread and search. Thank you, again.

She went to Valencia, she had a job, her Mom was giving her the house, her Dad had an affair, and her Dad picked up her car and it is in the shop. Abortion?

She went to Valencia, she had a job, her Mom was giving her the house, her Dad had an affair, and her Dad picked up her car and it is in the shop. Abortion?

In the dream thread I posted earlier.... Caylee was in Heaven and I asked what she was doing.... she said she was playing with her LITTLE sister.... I think ABORTION.... sometime after Caylee was born.

I personally take it with a grain of salt:) I mean it wouldnt be the first lie that came out of KC mouth to her friends or anyone else. Sorry but I personally dont believe anything this women says. JMO

I personally take it with a grain of salt:) I mean it wouldnt be the first lie that came out of KC mouth to her friends or anyone else. Sorry but I personally dont believe anything this women says. JMO

I agree. However, I can see kc having an abortion, either at pp, or a "back alley" one so no one would ever find out.

It struck me as an odd lie, when it would have been so easy to just look at her and say "old lover, boyfriend, what ever."

But, not much of her lies have made sense to me as of yet anyway.

I personally dont buy it, I think she was trying to trap a "boy" into marriage. Kinda like she was doing with JG.

On the other hand she did have quit an active sex life, so I suppose it's more than a little possible.

When every word out of this biotch's mouth a lie you believe nothing....

I agree. However, I can see kc having an abortion, either at pp, or a "back alley" one so no one would ever find out.

It struck me as an odd lie, when it would have been so easy to just look at her and say "old lover, boyfriend, what ever."

But, not much of her lies have made sense to me as of yet anyway.

KC loves attention period IMO. It would draw her simpathy from her friend I totally see her lieing about it. IMO everthing is about KC is KC world.

I don't buy the whole miscarriage thing for one second. I think it was a ploy of hers to try to gain sympathy and possibly get the boy back.

I also wonder if she could become pregnant again. It was intimated that she has STDs (remember during the interview of the former cop that was fired because of lying about his relationship with her?). She obviously didn't like condoms (text messages & fired cop are proff of this). STDs can affect your ability to conceive (by creating scar tissue which blocks the sperm from the egg). Could could have had PID and not have known about it until it was too late.

I don't buy the whole miscarriage thing for one second. I think it was a ploy of hers to try to gain sympathy and possibly get the boy back.

I also wonder if she could become pregnant again. It was intimated that she has STDs (remember during the interview of the former cop that was fired because of lying about his relationship with her?). She obviously didn't like condoms (text messages & fired cop are proff of this). STDs can affect your ability to conceive (by creating scar tissue which blocks the sperm from the egg). Could could have had PID and not have known about it until it was too late.

you are right about that, however, I do doubt it. I'm sure she could get pregnant. My little (all grown now though lol) was a raging alcholic for years and years. Never had safe sex. Actually never got pregnant either. (she never mentioned stds, but not to "down" her, I'm sure she did).

She's been sober for 2 years (I love aa) has just gotten married, and yep, got pregnant, and is about to give birth in a few weeks.

It surprised us all, because there was no reason to ever think she could.

My only reason in mentioning this, is really just to show, that even in doing the most damaging things to one's body, getting pregant again is possible.

**That doesn't mean I don't think she's lying though** :)

If the miscarriage rumor is true, then Casey sure didn't learn her lesson as to what unprotected sex will get you (a BABY), and Anthony Rusciano also said they only had protected sex the first time. So maybe getting pregnant for her is a way to a) latch onto a guy, any guy b) get lots of attention from her parents.

On the other hand she did have quit an active sex life, so I suppose it's more than a little possible.
When did Casey EVER quit having an active sex life? The more we hear in various interviews...the more men come out of the woodwork that she was sleeping with simultaneously! I don't believe one word of the miscarriage. It was drunk, sappy talk at a party where she wanted attention, imo.

When did Casey EVER quit having an active sex life? The more we hear in various interviews...the more men come out of the woodwork that she was sleeping with simultaneously! I don't believe one word of the miscarriage. It was drunk, sappy talk at a party where she wanted attention, imo.

quite, spelling sorry my fault... probably should have said busy since my spelling blows before coffee....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back