George/Lexus & Casey's Contact Pattern

Do we know what her calls to the dealership and GA's cell looks like during the month of May? Then we can see what her "normal" pattern of calls to him was.

I thought that ric and dante both worked for a dealership ? wrong dealership ?

Those are the only calls Casey <> George for that entire time period?

That's correct, BeanE.

1) Unless I've made a mistake (and I make my fair share :) )
2) And except, per my orig. note, for anything when George was @ home

If someone can give me Cindy's vacation dates I'll filter down to the times when George woulda been home (e.g. 8AM-3PM) and I can include these too. Not perfect since George's work schedule may've been in flux. Still...

NO calls on the 26th,27th30th,June 1st thru the 4th 7th of July why not and 1 on the 8th

If someone familiar w/ Cindy's vacation dates posts them, I will filter out those dates and look @ the contact pattern Anthony Home<=>Casey's Cell between, say, 9AM-3PM, which should be attributable to George<=>Casey.

I was under the impresson that CA vacation was the first week of June--due to her big birthday bash week (turned the big 5-0)--birthday being I think June 5th.....I'll check..but that is what I'm thinking--wasn't hte big plan to go to the beach or something?

jmo

George started new job on the 14 July Bond hearing testimony.

I'm looking through George's July 24 OCSO LE interview. He says that he was the first one Casey called when she ran out of gas at the Amscot. I don't see this call on 6/27 which is the Amscot day. But whoever she called first, if we have that number, we might be able to see an additional place/number where she called George.

Will continue reading this and the other OCSO interview for mentions of places George worked, and will post what I find.

So...first...can we establish that George, indeed, was who she was contacting (or attempting to) @ Lexus.

Well, let's see here. Do we have a supposed time for the gas can incident?

On the 16th, she calls the Lexus dealer and then Cindy's cell 4 times, then the Lexus dealer again, all within 5 minutes. On the 24th she called the Lexus dealer and then Cindy's cell 4 times, within 3 minutes. There is another time when she calls Cindy right after too. So maybe they are locating calls, and then when she doesn't know she calls Cindy to find out? Do we know where LA was working?

Why doesn't someone call the Lexus dealership and ask if George ever worked there? You may get someone stupid enough to tell!

But I think GA was who she was callilng, based on the flurry of calls made at 3:00 on June 16th. "Flurry" was.... mom work mom cell, dad worrk (?)...., dad cell. There appears to be a pattern on the 16th

*snipped*

...now you're thinking...

Depending on how you define when the "flurry" began...IMHO, it looks like this...

6/16/08 MON 4:10:41 PM OUTGOING CALL 9286 Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp
6/16/08 MON 4:11:25 PM OUTGOING CALL 9286 Casey A. Cindy A. (Cell)
6/16/08 MON 4:11:49 PM OUTGOING CALL 9286 Casey A. Cindy A. (Cell)
6/16/08 MON 4:13:04 PM OUTGOING CALL 9286 Casey A. Cindy A. (Cell)
6/16/08 MON 4:13:29 PM OUTGOING CALL 9286 Casey A. Cindy A. (Cell)
6/16/08 MON 4:14:48 PM OUTGOING CALL 9286 Casey A. Lexus Dlrshp

All preceeded by:

6/16/08 MON 3:04:06 PM INCOMING CALL 3564 George A. (Cell) Casey A.
6/16/08 MON 3:23:30 PM INCOMING TEXT 7724 Number text: '7724' Casey A.
6/16/08 MON 3:35:05 PM INCOMING TEXT 7722 Number text: '7722' Casey A.
6/16/08 MON 3:35:56 PM OUTGOING CALL 9286 Casey A. Tony L. (Cell)
6/16/08 MON 3:39:59 PM INCOMING TEXT 7723 Number text: '7723' Casey A.

We don't know what those 3 incoming texts are...but, the first number in this series you'll recognize...

The supposed lexus calls are actualy to Gentiva health, look at the new docs starting on page 20.

I'm looking through George's July 24 OCSO LE interview. He says that he was the first one Casey called when she ran out of gas at the Amscot. I don't see this call on 6/27 which is the Amscot day. But whoever she called first, if we have that number, we might be able to see an additional place/number where she called George.

Will continue reading this and the other OCSO interview for mentions of places George worked, and will post what I find.

She called Cindy, Amy, Jesse, and JC Penney's. Then Tony who eventually picked her up.

The supposed lexus calls are actualy to Gentiva health, look at the new docs starting on page 20.

THANKS, seaneb!!! :blowkiss:

Looking now!

BTW...believe they made an error on the TOLLS that JWG spotted earlier in the week (Matt C. vs. Andy F.)...so...FYI, FWIW.

THANKS, seaneb!!! :blowkiss:

Looking now!

These docs seems to be more accurate than the last, for some reason even the numbers changed. I believe that this is what CA was talking about when she said the telephone records were wrong, didn't show all calls. I assume that Gentiva has/had some type of phone system where you may dail one number, and on the phone records will show just a generic number where all calls pass through.

there are no time cards for june for ca (that have been released anyway)/ and i wonder if she took that first week off or not. Shirley in an email to ml and shadow on 6/5 (talking about ca) " she said the only thing that keeps her sane is she loves her job. So I guess she's safer working than taking this week off " so did she take it off or not ?

According to Cindy (in the new docs page 2459) she was "off work the first week of June." She and George went to Cocoa Beach on the 7th (didn't take Caylee with them).
So far, this is all I've found. Oh, and I do remember that on Memorial Day (wasn't that the 2nd?) they had a barbecue at the A's house before George went to work.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back