George/Lexus & Casey's Contact Pattern

Didn't the A's tell LE and the tow yard that they can't find their daughter or granddaughter and that they hadn't spoken to KC in XX number of days?? If this above is true then GA called KC only 7 days before and spent 5.5 mins on phone with her then told everyone he hadn't spoken to her? Something is fishy

I distinctly recall somewhere that Annie worked at the Lexus Dealership but I CANNOT find it. Spent 3 hrs last night looking for it!!!

According to Cindy (in the new docs page 2459) she was "off work the first week of June." She and George went to Cocoa Beach on the 7th (didn't take Caylee with them).
So far, this is all I've found. Oh, and I do remember that on Memorial Day (wasn't that the 2nd?) they had a barbecue at the A's house before George went to work.

on the 7th kc spent the day with rm......per the calendar for june sticky thingy---I'm taking a stab at this sluething bit.....others are better and much much quicker I might add......

Casey had that number labeled in her phone as "Gentiva".

Didn't the A's tell LE and the tow yard that they can't find their daughter or granddaughter and that they hadn't spoken to KC in XX number of days?? If this above is true then GA called KC only 7 days before and spent 5.5 mins on phone with her then told everyone he hadn't spoken to her? Something is fishy

I distinctly recall somewhere that Annie worked at the Lexus Dealership but I CANNOT find it. Spent 3 hrs last night looking for it!!!

Annie worked for DRFord, unless she had a 2nd job too.

Looking at a single example: June 17 at 14:12:56

In the original ATT dump, a call to 407-671-0000, which reverse lookup shows as

Lexus

305 N Semoran Blvd
Winter Park, FL 32792-4404
(407) 671-0000

In the latest document dump, a call to Gentiva Health

In the latest document dump, the phone calls we are looking at are not official records - they are a police summary / analysis. I would say the records we see in there are less reliable than the original dump.

Bond - you may want to change the title of the thread now that we know those calls were to Cindy's work and not to George.

<resp. snipped>
If someone can give me Cindy's vacation dates I'll filter down to the times when George woulda been home (e.g. 8AM-3PM) and I can include these too. Not perfect since George's work schedule may've been in flux. Still...

I was just reading some of the newly released docs that I had glossed over and IIRC, Cindy also claimed to have been off work the week of July 4th -- that would be June 28 > July 6 that she was potentially at home at any time. CA was upset that KC was giving her the run-around and she wanted to see Caylee (see her July 3rd MySpace lament about misssing Caylee).

This is in addition to her being off the first week in June that would be May 31 > June 8 that CA was potentially home at any time.

HTH

These docs seems to be more accurate than the last, for some reason even the numbers changed. I believe that this is what CA was talking about when she said the telephone records were wrong, didn't show all calls. I assume that Gentiva has/had some type of phone system where you may dail one number, and on the phone records will show just a generic number where all calls pass through.

Some #'s changed between the originally released AT&T pdf (...pause...that seems like forever ago) and the recent "TOLL" log release. That's the crux of the situation. I dunno if that was intentional or in error.

For example...The TOLL record showed texting w/ Andy F. 6/19 instead of Matt C. when it made perfect sense for Casey to be in contact w/ Matt C. making arrangments to see Crane Landing Apt. The orig. AT&T pdf's showed Matt C.
:bang:

Lexus

305 N Semoran Blvd
(407) 671-0000

In the latest document dump, the phone calls we are looking at are not official records - they are a police summary / analysis. I would say the records we see in there are less reliable than the original dump.

Yeah, there are quite a lot of errors like that in other types of docs -- not just the phone records, unfortunately. They need one of us to do copy-editing and verification work . . . LOL :)

Casey had that number labeled in her phone as "Gentiva".

The Lexus dealership number is not listed in Casey's phone book.

Again, be careful with the phone "records" in the latest dump. They are not records. They are investigation summaries manually assembled and therefore are prone to error.:eek:

I confirmed one error already, so it should not be surprising there is another.

Lexus

305 N Semoran Blvd
(407) 671-0000

I tend to agree. We saw the raw AT&T records. And, I :)eek: yes, I know :eek:) made my own look-up table errors. Methinks they've done the same...or at least that makes this thread a whole lot more interesting right now...:)

...so, let's go w/ the assumption that the raw data dump was correct and establish who was @ Lexus.

If/when that is established it becomes more interesting to look @ the Anthony home contacts when Cindy was @ work to see what that contact pattern looked like.

...and, yes...I know the Casey-was-just-checking-to-see-if-the-coast-was-clear option is there...I'm not sayin' it isn't. It could all be legit on George's part....just turnin' over some rocks.

...so, let's go w/ the assumption that the raw data dump was correct and establish who was @ Lexus.

If/when that is established it becomes more interesting to look @ the Anthony home contacts when Cindy was @ work to see what that contact pattern looked like.

...and, yes...I know the Casey-was-just-checking-to-see-if-the-coast-was-clear option is there...I'm not sayin' it isn't. It could all be legit on George's part....just turnin' over some rocks.

FWIW, the latest document dump noted that Casey did not call the Anthony home phone once June 15 to July 15, but the home phone called her cell many times. I confirmed with our data. :)

ETA: The above is in error - see this post. And, even my confirmation was in error. Sheesh...

Just finished Aug 4 George OCSO interview transcript. Here's the info of note I found in it:

George started at AI the week before July 15.

Prior to working at AI, George worked Sunday through Thursday, 3 to 11, Fridays and Saturdays off.

George says during this timeframe he called Casey a few different times, generally from his cell phone.

Usually Cindy called Casey, then told George what the conversation was.

Lexus not mentioned. No other workplace name found.

According to Cindy (in the new docs page 2459) she was "off work the first week of June." She and George went to Cocoa Beach on the 7th (didn't take Caylee with them).
So far, this is all I've found. Oh, and I do remember that on Memorial Day (wasn't that the 2nd?) they had a barbecue at the A's house before George went to work.

She took 2 different weeks off (not consecutive) during May through July--I'm not at home so can't check my notes, but I remember thinking she must have quite a bit of accrued vacation days.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back