Casey on Piers Morgan

CM loves to playing her up like a martyr. He and his kind always paint their no-good clients as victims. He doesn't care who goes down during his Crusade either...as GA was thrown to the lions and will always be offered up as long as she lives.

No Whisperer. George made a deal with the devil to get his daughter off. He was in like Flynn on that. But i think he has said enough now. Because he of course wants to have that family reunion with his new and improved daughter. Mark my words. It will probably happen on Dr Phil

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...distances-himself-from-opening-statement.html
I think Mr Mason forgot about what he preached at the Pace Law School just a few short weeks ago.
Defense attorney Cheney Mason revealed Thursday night that he disagreed with colleague Jose Baez’s opening statement in the Casey Anthony murder trial. In the statement, Baez alleged that George Anthony had sexually abused his daughter.

“I did not know it was going to happen,” Mason said at a conference at Pace Law School in New York. The event added another fascinating chapter to the long-running Anthony saga.

Mason said that Baez’s opening statement was “not the right thing to do.” Mason told law students in the audience that they should never make a promise that they cannot deliver on.

Mason talks out of both sides of his mouth. Who is he representing? Has he made any effort to right that wrong? I think not

No Whisperer. George made a deal with the devil to get his daughter off. He was in like Flynn on that. But i think he has said enough now. Because he of course wants to have that family reunion with his new and improved daughter. Mark my words. It will probably happen on Dr Phil

OMG! I am afraid you are right! :thud:

Thank goodness I had a glass of wine while watching Dance Moms before I heard about this interview or I would not be as "calm" as I am now... yeesh!!

I don't believe a word out of CM's mouth. If he says she hasn't gained weight, she has. If he says she's ashamed of herself, she's really not. And if he says she's miserable, she's probably as happy as can be. After all, she doesn't have a nagging mom or a little girl to raise. All jmo.

I wish she'd just go away for good!!

The entire family is corrupt. You are right! GA should have left cindy but perhaps the money is just too good. No real man would have put up with what Baez did. He should have stammered and walked out and not sit there like a beaten puppy. He had the media where he could have been outraged, instead of riding this out.

Her brother is also cut from the same cloth. They all enjoy the money and are laughing at us all the way to the bank. They all sold their souls, didn't they? The queen of moles must be, oh, so proud! Dr Phil allowed them all to realize their dream.

All this family have rationalized Caylee's death. They sweep it under the carpet and announce that she is an angel in Heaven now and they are at peace. That her body was simply a vessel and it doesn't matter how she was disposed. I'm about to have blood squirt out of my eyes, I am so mad!

Thank goodness I had a glass of wine while watching Dance Moms before I heard about this interview or I would not be as "calm" as I am now... yeesh!!

I don't believe a word out of CM's mouth. If he says she hasn't gained weight, she has. If he says she's ashamed of herself, she's really not. And if he says she's miserable, she's probably as happy as can be. After all, she doesn't have a nagging mom or a little girl to raise. All jmo.

I wish she'd just go away for good!!

....and apparently, no puppy to worry about either, MO....:banghead:

I knew Cheney Mason was going to be on but apparently he has an exclusive with Casey, too.

Lord have mercy.

Buckle up folks.
I can't remember the last time I was this angry...oh, yes I can, July 5, 2011. You have got to be friggin kidding. The little that I read...how she didn't trust LE because her father was ex-LE is the BIGGEST bunch of BS I've heard in a long time. How does she explain the lying that went on for most of her adult life?!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/12/casey-anthony-interview-piers-morgan-cnn_n_1591507.html?1339546291&icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D169295

Wonderful, intelligent post. I especially liked the bolded part.

Well, I will never watch anything that casey anthony could possibly benefit from so I didn't see it, but I did read this thread. Questions, was casey actually on it? Because at the beginning of the thread someone posted that it turned out it was only Cheney Mason reading back answers to questions Piers Morgan had submitted? TIA!

Thanks for your post! I saw only part of it, but it appeared that Casey might have received written questions from Piers, and Mason showed up to deliver the answers. Casey was not there. It was pretty ridiculous.

I can't remember the last time I was this angry...oh, yes I can, July 5, 2011. You have got to be friggin kidding. The little that I read...how she didn't trust LE because her father was ex-LE is the BIGGEST bunch of BS I've heard in a long time. How does she explain the lying that want on for most of her adult life?!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/12/casey-anthony-interview-piers-morgan-cnn_n_1591507.html?1339546291&icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D169295

She sure liked LE well enough when it came to boyfriends...........

It appears there are still people (men) funding her, as she is still getting letters of support. Cheny wanted to make sure we knew that. All money goes through Cheney. She can hide it that way. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!
Well...let's see how she'll answer in a court of law. GZ's judge didn't take too kindly to his shenanigans with the money.Maybe Florida judges are getting wise to all the bs.

PS- I am so glad I didn't know about this show!!!

As I understood it, Piers had talked to her on speakerphone with CM present prior to the show.

Thanks for your post! I saw only part of it, but it appeared that Casey might have received written questions from Piers, and Mason showed up to deliver the answers. Casey was not there. It was pretty ridiculous.

No. Piers talked to her on the phone. You know, hard journalism stuff.

Wonderful, intelligent post. I especially liked the bolded part.

Well, I will never watch anything that casey anthony could possibly benefit from so I didn't see it, but I did read this thread. Questions, was casey actually on it? Because at the beginning of the thread someone posted that it turned out it was only Cheney Mason reading back answers to questions Piers Morgan had submitted? TIA!

He spoke to her on the phone this afternoon. I think he said for 5-10 minutes.

We can post his tweets on this thread since he is MSM. I'll bring some over.

Enough time has passed. It is about time that the real father of Caylee be exposed. If he would surface, that would put some real damage to the circus.

:drink:

Piers Morgan‏@piersmorgan

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: I just spoke to Casey Anthony. An extraordinary conversation. Will report what she told me at 9pmET

>>>>>>>>

BREAKING: Casey Anthony tells me: 'I didn't kill my daughter..but I'm ashamed of the person that I was.' CNN 9pmET

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

More from my Casey Anthony exclusive: "I was a stupid kid.. but I've never been a 'party girl'... and I've gone through hell." CNN 9pmET

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Casey Anthony exclusive (3rd take): "The public perception of me is bad, absolutely horrible." CNN 9pm/ET

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Casey Anthony (4th take): "There's no-one I love more than my daughter...she's my greatest accomplishment.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tune in tonight to hear more from my extraordinary Casey Anthony conversation - money, beer, drugs, lies. She addresses it all

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Judging by the Twitter reaction already, my #CaseyAnthony exclusive is going to seriously divide opinion.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://twitter.com/#!/piersmorgan

He just said when Caylee "disappeared" I thought she drowned.
Still blaming everything on George
How dare he minimize that child's life!! I'm sorry folks...I think the "public" has been way too quiet for way too long. This woman made her child disappear??? She ended up in a dump, FGS. I saw outrage after the verdict...but where is it now? Why is it ok for any media outlet to perpetuate Casey's lies???!!!

She trusted the police enough to call them about the crowd outside their house! Mason can't honestly believe any of this.

She trusted the police enough to call them about the crowd outside their house! Mason can't honestly believe any of this.

Mason says he believes everything Casey says. He also said that he is too experienced and smart for her to ever pull the wool over his eyes. Idiot.

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: I just spoke to Casey Anthony. An extraordinary conversation. Will report what she told me at 9pmET

>>>>>>>>

BREAKING: Casey Anthony tells me: 'I didn't kill my daughter..but I'm ashamed of the person that I was.' CNN 9pmET

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

More from my Casey Anthony exclusive: "I was a stupid kid.. but I've never been a 'party girl'... and I've gone through hell." CNN 9pmET

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Casey Anthony exclusive (3rd take): "The public perception of me is bad, absolutely horrible." CNN 9pm/ET

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Casey Anthony (4th take): "There's no-one I love more than my daughter...she's my greatest accomplishment.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tune in tonight to hear more from my extraordinary Casey Anthony conversation - money, beer, drugs, lies. She addresses it all

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Judging by the Twitter reaction already, my #CaseyAnthony exclusive is going to seriously divide opinion.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://twitter.com/#!/piersmorgan
Accomplishment? She gave birth to Caylee.That's about it, IMO. According to Cindy, she had very little to do with Caylee's upbringing.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrnkKrcher
Back