Charles Ramsey - An Unexpected Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the opinion of some people, including me, that Charles Ramsey did NOT rescue anyone but rather is attempting to gain fame and fortune off of someone else's heroic good dead. I happen to believe that Ramsey is nothing but a lying con-man who is making fools out of the American public.

Do you think he was involved at all in the rescue? Or do you think he just happened to be close by and spoke English fairly well? (no snark intended, hopefully my question doesn't come across snarky)

Wow.
There's more than a few properties there selling for less than $5k. He could have bought a used Hyundai instead of the Beamer and got a house on the side.

Holy cow... I don't think I could sell my backyard shed for that, but I'm in California. I didn't realize property prices varied THAT much. I believe it, just didn't realize it.

Holy cow... I don't think I could sell my backyard shed for that, but I'm in California. I didn't realize property prices varied THAT much. I believe it, just didn't realize it.

Oh yea. In Cleveland, especially in poor areas, the houses are really cheap.
Because population being on a decline due to all the manufacturing going bust. With that money he made, he could have easily purchased a house instead of BMW.

The neighbors across the street from Ariel Castro's house and some other witnesses said that it was NOT Charles Ramsey that got the first girl out of the house. They said it was a Spanish speaking man who knows no English and he already had the girl out before Ramsey got to the house. I believe this because a friend of ours is a close personal friend of the older Castro family (Ariel's uncle) that owns the neighborhood store that is right close to Ariel's house. The Castro family store is the hang out for people in the neighborhood and is always full of people. Our friend who knows them said they are a wonderful Christian family (not Ariel, his uncle and wife). Our friend used to live in that neighborhood so knows a lot of people there (he was born in Puerto Rico). He went there and questioned people about what happened after Ariel was arrested. The Castro family welcomed our friend with open arms and made him a hot meal that was a feast in the back of their store.

The neighbors across the street from Ariel Castro's house and some other witnesses said that it was NOT Charles Ramsey that got the first girl out of the house. They said it was a Spanish speaking man who knows no English and he already had the girl out before Ramsey got to the house. I believe this because a friend of ours is a close personal friend of the older Castro family (Ariel's uncle) that owns the neighborhood store that is right close to Ariel's house. The Castro family store is the hang out for people in the neighborhood and is always full of people. Our friend who knows them said they are a wonderful Christian family (not Ariel, his uncle and wife). Our friend used to live in that neighborhood so knows a lot of people there (he was born in Puerto Rico). He went there and questioned people about what happened after Ariel was arrested. The Castro family welcomed our friend with open arms and made him a hot meal that was a feast in the back of their store.

Thanks for reposting that info, it sounds familiar but I'd forgotten. From what they said, was the first girl Amanda?

Do you think he was involved at all in the rescue? Or do you think he just happened to be close by and spoke English fairly well? (no snark intended, hopefully my question doesn't come across snarky)

Your questions seem totally snark free to me. :peace: I think Ramsey did not get involved until after Amanda was already out and he learned who she was, and then all he did was make an unnecessary 911 call. When the media showed up he decided to play the hero while Angel, the true hero, humbly hovered in the background.

Not one of the people who witnessed the rescue has supported Ramsey's ever changing story. I wanted to believe him but, with all the information that has come out, I just can't. I think it's disgusting that he's profiting financially and personally off the horrific events that the three women suffered, and I want to scream whenever anyone says it doesn't matter because the women are free now. I think it matters plenty, the girls deserve better after all they've been through, they deserve a real hero, not some scammer who is using them to promote himself.

Your questions seem totally snark free to me. :peace: I think Ramsey did not get involved until after Amanda was already out and he learned who she was, and then all he did was make an unnecessary 911 call. When the media showed up he decided to play the hero while Angel, the true hero, humbly hovered in the background.

Not one of the people who witnessed the rescue has supported Ramsey's ever changing story. I wanted to believe him but, with all the information that has come out, I just can't. I think it's disgusting that he's profiting financially and personally off the horrific events that the three women suffered, and I want to scream whenever anyone says it doesn't matter because the women are free now. I think it matters plenty, the girls deserve better after all they've been through, they deserve a real hero, not some scammer who is using them to promote himself.

Thanks for the reply! I'm glad my questions came across ok. I'm guilty of the "the girls are free who cares?" comments early on, but the more I hear/read, the more I worry that my first thoughts were probably wrong in that someone could be taking advantage of the situation. I'm still very glad they're free! Makes me so sick and sad to think someone might intentionally benefit from their freedom, though. I hope that Angel's getting as much support as he deserves (which is a lot IMO!).

I'm so glad to read that others are now seeing through Charles Ramsey's BS. Now I feel as though I can post the following VIDEO without getting attacked by Ramsey-lovers:great:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLP5Z3LwFXY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLP5Z3LwFXY[/ame]

See, I thought we were not allowed to rip apart people unless they were named a POI by LE. But I guess I was mistaken. I guess it depends on the case. Sad when CR gets more venom than the that brutalized three women for a decade.

See, I thought we were not allowed to rip apart people unless they were named a POI by LE. But I guess I was mistaken. I guess it depends on the case. Sad when CR gets more venom than the that brutalized three women for a decade.

I know right. Sickening.

Was this directed at me?! =( If so, my intention was not to rip Charles Ramsey apart. I just want people to STOP donating money to the guy. He is exploiting the situation and making all sorts of physical threats along the way!

Charles Ramsey returns to Seymour Ave & upsets neighbors (again) -- 9/22/13​

Charles Ramsey asks Snoop Dogg to have his back when he beats up Angel Cordero​

Charles Ramsey threatens to hire a Puerto Rican to put a bullet in someone's head

"Hey, if you could just watch my back while I beat the *advertiser censored** out this n**** when I get back to Cleveland, I think it'd look real good if Snoop watched me beat this so called 'hero' up"
- Charles Ramsey talking to Snoop Dogg about Angel Cordero​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member