WARNING OFFENSIVE: The movie trailer for "Ted"

This movie looks...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Meh, not so much.

Family Guy makes me cringe and I have a totally sophomoric sense of humor. This doesn't appear to be my cup of tea.

I don't watch Family Guy either. Occasionally my daughter (21) might tell me something funny she saw on the show but I usually just smile cause I really don't see the humor in it.

My 15 YO asked me tonight when we're gonna go see it. Gonna have to think about that one, but I know if I don't, he'll find a bootleg copy with his friends ;)

Mel

LOL Mel. My boys always did too! Mine are 18 and 22 now. The 22 doesn't live here now but if he sees it he'll talk with me about it. My other "boy" is pushing 50. (my hubby :))

ETA: is the voice of teddy the same voice of peter from family guy?

I see the thread title has been changed...

I was wondering how a movie about a naughty Teddy Ruxtpin could create a warring offensive! :dunno:

LOL Mel. My boys always did too! Mine are 18 and 22 now. The 22 doesn't live here now but if he sees it he'll talk with me about it. My other "boy" is pushing 50. (my hubby :))

ETA: is the voice of teddy the same voice of peter from family guy?

Seth Macfalane does both voices and it does sound just like Peter.

I see the thread title has been changed...

I was wondering how a movie about a naughty Teddy Ruxtpin could create a warring offensive! :dunno:

He's not a Teddy Ruxpin. When Mark Wahlberg's character is eight years old he wishes his Teddy Bear could talk to him and the wish comes true. The movie is about their lives together 27 years later.

Ya know.. With just like alot of these movies.. for me it's really funny but then they got to push it to the point where it's just crude and unnecessary. The lightning song was funny but then a few of the other scenes were just plain nasty. Hence.. although it could have been a hilarious movie... I'll pass.

No Way would I waste my money on that movie!
I'll wait to see it on On-Demand. snicker.

Yeah, that's a good side effect of posting this. It is definitely not for kids. I'd put it at 18, at least. :giggle:

Wait! Was it one of those names with a Lynn after it?

:silly:

Ok, I am offended now. It is a family tradition. Me and my girls, and now my grand daughter, have Lynn in our name. No one told me it was white trash. Who knew?

Ok, I am offended now. It is a family tradition. Me and my girls, and now my grand daughter, have Lynn in our name. No one told me it was white trash. Who knew?

Well, you know now. :giggle:

Now I have the Thunder song stuck on play in my mental jukebox. lol :|

Just have to say thanks for that. Looks hilarious!

I love Mark too. And, I love Teddy bears. I hate fart jokes, and stupid humor but what I saw SD and all is funny stuff. It rocks.
I want to see it now but will see it on video. . I saw it on TV and thought, "What? A kids movie that is rated R?"

I Love the Bear- what chemistry.
Thanks for the morning laughs SD.

I do not think what I saw so far was that silly and believe me I never watch dumb comedy but the BEAR really got me.. I collect bears so maybe that is why and I have been known to say a few words.....

xoxo
Goz :)

Video removed on first post.
(not by mods)
I found it on you tube. It may
be removed soon as well!
If not ok to post a mod can remove! Thanks!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxKfC77XAp8"]Ted Official Red Band Trailer [HD]: Mark Wahlberg Wishes His Teddy Bear To Life: ENTV - YouTube[/ame]

Now I have the Thunder song stuck on play in my mental jukebox. lol :|

I'm so sorry! LOL

I can't wait to see this...when it is free to watch somewhere. I am a 51 year old granny with the brain of a 12 year old. I love it!

Ok I just got back from seeing the movie and I'll tell you what I think without spoilers. I saw it with a friend and he rated it a 7 I'd give it 7.5-8. The first two thirds of the movie are very funny. If you like Family Guy you'll really like this movie. Mila Kunis (Meg's voice) and Patrick Warburton (Joe's voice) are also in the movie. It's narrated by Patrick Stewart (Stan's boss on American Dad)

The last third is less funny and more thriller kinda thing. The ending is pretty predictable, and a little longer than it should have been.

Women will adore the love story between Mark Wahlberg and Mila Kunis. Women will also love the story between Mila Kunis and Ted.

I don't get sappy or misty eyed over that kinda stuff. :snooty:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back