*Arrest* Holly Bobo investigation- TBI press conference 5 March 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
What bothers me the most about this case now is the fact that there will be a waiting list of high profile lawyers just itching to take this case on for the publicity alone. The only court appointed attorney this rat deserves is the dumbest, drunkest, lowest bar-scoring lawyer in Tennessee. A bunch of slick lawyers trying to get this case dismissed on technicalities is enough to make people want to take a baseball bat to their televisions. Don't be surprised either if they end up assigning him a female attorney as well to help soften up his wife-beating reputation for the jury.

Steelman,I really like your post and welcome to websleuths!

ZA is also a fan of the movie Taken about the kidnap, rape and selling of young women.

My only hope is that Holly was not SA and/or tortured and that she went quickly.

Most high profile lawyers tend to stay close to a major media center IMO. Also it helps if they have a client that looks good on TV. You could dress this guy in a (Gucci) suit, send him to hair and make up for four hours and that ain't gonna happen.

I don't believe any attorney wants to bump their resume by representing sheer evil. I could be wrong.

Most high profile lawyers tend to stay close to a major media center IMO. Also it helps if they have a client that looks good on TV. You could dress this guy in a (Gucci) suit, send him to hair and make up for four hours and that ain't gonna happen.

I don't believe any attorney wants to bump their resume by representing sheer evil. I could be wrong.

Attorneys will represent anything that pays a bill regardless of how evil, and will try to make them look like a saint.

The local media got the whole coon hunt thing mostly wrong, and now they are messing around with Facebook because they don't have anything else to report.

We don't have a fixed time that Clint woke up - he used the approximation of "about" to describe it. He wasn't looking at a clock.

Yeah, Autry is in the news.

Friends coming to terms with reality in Holly Bobo case

One of Adams' best friends, by all accounts, is Jason Autry, who is currently serving 15 years to life in prison with 26 felonies on his record.

But Autry, while he was in the Decatur County Jail, became a born-again Christian, apologizing and repenting for his sins and transgressions.

And it's interesting to note that Autry has recently been transferred for undisclosed reasons from the Decatur County Jail to the Carroll County Jail.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/24910349/friends-coming-to-terms-with-reality-in-holly-bobo-case

Yes boys and girls, there IS a boogeyman, and this is what he looks like.

24892554_BG3.jpg

This pic and the one of him with that evil grin is scary. Like the devil himself.:moo:

This is a good time to discuss something important ~ Do not let a person remove you from your property without a fight. If there is anyway you can stay with your house, car, etc., do it. If someone is there that could hear you or help you, fight.
IF ZA had a knife, and I suspect he did and this is how Holly's blood ended up at the scene, she might could have screamed, cried, kicked and fought in the carport/garage area. Its a tough call to decide what to do at the moment. But once a perp removes you from the scene, your chances of survival go way down.
Something to think about ahead of time...because this happened suddenly and caught Holly off-guard. She was likely startled and dropped her drink can. Maybe when Clint thought he heard Holly say, "No, why," ZA was asking is there anybody here. Maybe Holly thought she could handle the situation...and talk ZA down a bit. I might think that too.
But strictly going by statistics, do not let an abductor get you in his vehicle unless he has a gun. With a knife, you have a chance to fight and run.
Just food for thought.
I'm sick.

This was on Oprah a few years ago when they discussed the book The Gift of Fear I think, they said NEVER move to the second location because nothing good comes at the second location. Always resist being moved from the first location even if gun, knife, etc. In many cases, a fight, especially if people are around, will startle the suspect and they will run and you can get free... nothing ever comes good at the second location and it is likely the second location is one you cannot escape from

This was on Oprah a few years ago when they discussed the book The Gift of Fear I think, they said NEVER move to the second location because nothing good comes at the second location. Always resist being moved from the first location even if gun, knife, etc. In many cases, a fight, especially if people are around, will startle the suspect and they will run and you can get free... nothing ever comes good at the second location and it is likely the second location is one you cannot escape from

The Gift of Fear: by Gavin de Becker

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/gift-of-fear-gavin-de-becker/1100820299?ean=9780440226192

I'm not trying to go against the majority here...but the way it is worded...she was killed during the perpetration of...

perpetration means the carrying out of...

Is it possible she was actually killed or wounded badly enough on her porch that she died? There was a puddle of blood. Maybe CB saw them so close together because ZA was holding her up to walk? Just some thoughts...I tried finding the TN law on the exact reason for this wording (I just hadn't seen it before, or maybe I haven't paid attention before) but I am too tired tonight. Maybe someone else knows where to go for that. I think I had rather believe this. :(

I'm not trying to go against the majority here...but the way it is worded...she was killed during the perpetration of...

perpetration means the carrying out of...

Is it possible she was actually killed or wounded badly enough on her porch that she died? There was a puddle of blood. Maybe CB saw them so close together because ZA was holding her up to walk? Just some thoughts...I tried finding the TN law on the exact reason for this wording (I just hadn't seen it before, or maybe I haven't paid attention before) but I am too tired tonight. Maybe someone else knows where to go for that. I think I had rather believe this. :(

It's just semantics. People say things differently. I think that the way it was said is why so many are questioning this. The "kidnapping" does not necessarily mean the very moment she was walked into the woods and away from her home. It would last during the entire time that he held her against her will. She was obviously murdered during this time, thus the wording. He was "carrying out" holding her against her will all the time he held her. She may have been killed that first day or held for days, weeks, months before she was murdered. During the time he took her from her home to the day she passed, that would have remained a "kidnapping".

It's just semantics. People say things differently. I think that the way it was said is why so many are questioning this. The "kidnapping" does not necessarily mean the very moment she was walked into the woods and away from her home. It would last during the entire time that he held her against her will. She was obviously murdered during this time, thus the wording. She may have been killed that first day or held for days, weeks, months before she was murdered. During the time he took her from her home to the day she passed, that would have remained a "kidnapping".

Thanks. I just haven't seen it worded like this before. It seems anyone kidnapped and killed would have this charge. It seems the kidnapping would be one and during captivity would be another...but, I definitely see the entire event was a kidnapping. The wording just makes me think different in this case. But it probably isn't...

So are the police saying what led them to him or any idea of what evidence they have against him? Any confirmation if a connection other than rumors that holly's mom was his grade school teacher? I wonder if she went to the same school, she might have been in, what first grade or kindergarden if he was in 4th grade? Maybe he knew her?

It's just semantics. People say things differently. I think that the way it was said is why so many are questioning this. The "kidnapping" does not necessarily mean the very moment she was walked into the woods and away from her home. It would last during the entire time that he held her against her will. She was obviously murdered during this time, thus the wording. He was "carrying out" holding her against her will all the time he held her. She may have been killed that first day or held for days, weeks, months before she was murdered. During the time he took her from her home to the day she passed, that would have remained a "kidnapping".

That's right. The reason it is worded that way is because it makes the case death penalty eligible if someone is murdered in the context of a kidnapping. It does not mean she was killed while someone was taking her. It just doesn't. (Although that scenario could be included in the term).

This worries me if a news station has access to his FB and is putting out timelines....I wish they would let LE do their work...this guy does not need any help with an alibi.:banghead:

IMO

Yesterday I was looking at his FB and I tried to look at entries around the time Holly was abducted. I believe 2011 was missing entirely. I guess LE blocked those? Wonder how the media got them?

Yesterday I was looking at his FB and I tried to look at entries around the time Holly was abducted. I believe 2011 was missing entirely. I guess LE blocked those? Wonder how the media got them?

My guess is they had a tech guy do it...if you know how it can be done I suppose. I am really shocked his FB was not shut down completely....maybe LE just wanted it left to watch what happened. Dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam