**GRAPHIC**- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder: ***DISCUSSION OF THE VIDEO ONLY***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Canadian and although heard about this in the news back in 2010 I didn't follow what happened. I'm so deeply disturbed by what I have seen and read. I'm actually at a loss for words. Why would he do this? Why do any of these murderers do this? I feel so unclean from that video and pictures. I even had to see a Serbian film. My gosh I'm Serbian to! How do you all turn this horrific stuff off and deal with normal everyday life? All I can think about is JL parents and loved ones and the hurt and mounds of pain they feel. I want to un-see what I saw. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i understand you very well dyanna. with all the evil stuff going on every day on our planet one might ask how can you turn this off. i guess you just have to, there is nothing you change about it anyway. sometimes my 4 year old daughter would ask me: do evil monsters/bad witches exist? and i just dont know what to answer. cant say yes, but cant lie to her neither. truth is, there are evil monsters killing people in the most horrific ways possible. there are bad witches in this world, who deliberately let children suffer to death. there is war, and theres a few rich people and many many people starving to death. i sometimes wish our planet would be a disney movie, where everything ends beautifully and perfect. but hey at least this forum here shows that there are lots of kind hearted people out there who probably just feel the same ;)

btw the murder took place in 2012. 2 very long years i have been waiting for this trial to hopefully get some answers now to understand what is going on with LMs mind.
And I hate A Serbian Film. still regret watching it.

(Sorry for off topic)

I seen in the forum the kijiji ad that Jun had maybe responded to for making a movie. Anyone clue me in on where to find it? I thought maybe it would be in this thread since it had to do with the video. Thanks kindly,

I seen in the forum the kijiji ad that Jun had maybe responded to for making a movie. Anyone clue me in on where to find it? I thought maybe it would be in this thread since it had to do with the video. Thanks kindly,

I don't know where that has been claimed, I haven't seen anything about JL responding to any ad for making a 'movie'

Current trial discussion is mainly being posted on this thread thou

www.websleuths.com/forums/showthrea...g-amp-Trial-Day-1-Sep-29-2014-Thread-1/page19

Could this 'ad' have been someone confusing this case with that of Armin Meiwes ?

Der Metzgermeister (The Master Butcher)

" Looking for a willing volunteer, Meiwes posted an advertisement on the website The Cannibal Cafe (a website for a restaurant located in Canada)."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armin_Meiwes

Magnotta placed several craigslist ads in May under "men4men" for home movie. There's never been any proof that JL responded, only speculation.

I remember that but I'm not sure which thread it was in, I have been reading through the old threads and will let you know if I come across it.

Maybe this has been brought up and I missed it...if so that am sorry. Is he being investigated for the AZ and Hollywood murders?

Looking for the graphic video. Any one??????????????????????

LE did look into Magnotta being involved thou.

SBM. Double post, but I can't edit my previous one for some reason.

Anyway, I know there was speculation in the media when this case first broke that he may have been involved, but I don't recall hearing anything about an actual investigation.

SBM. Double post, but I can't edit my previous one for some reason.

Anyway, I know there was speculation in the media when this case first broke that he may have been involved, but I don't recall hearing anything about an actual investigation.

" On June 8, the Los Angeles Police Department announced they were in contact with Montreal police to determine if Magnotta was involved in the unsolved murder and decapitation of Hervey Medellin, known as the "Hollywood Sign Murder" but later announced that they did not believe he was involved in the crime.

The animal rights group Last Chance for Animals claimed responsibility for posting YouTube videos linking him to the Hollywood Sign Murder in an attempt to lure Magnotta into contacting them. LCA offered a $7500 reward for information leading to his arrest while he was on the run."

http://murderpedia.org/male.M/m/magnotta-luka.htm

Magnotta placed several craigslist ads in May under "men4men" for home movie. There's never been any proof that JL responded, only speculation.

Now there is proof JL did respond to the Craigslist ad, the speculations people on here had were correct. Smart people on here.

I'm Canadian and although heard about this in the news back in 2010 I didn't follow what happened. I'm so deeply disturbed by what I have seen and read. I'm actually at a loss for words. Why would he do this? Why do any of these murderers do this? I feel so unclean from that video and pictures. I even had to see a Serbian film. My gosh I'm Serbian to! How do you all turn this horrific stuff off and deal with normal everyday life? All I can think about is JL parents and loved ones and the hurt and mounds of pain they feel. I want to un-see what I saw. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was so disturbed by what I saw. Never again. I saw the Serbian one, too, and cat torture ones. I like to help catch the bad guys, but I can't handle that.

Now there is proof JL did respond to the Craigslist ad, the speculations people on here had were correct. Smart people on here.

Wow! I didn't hear about that. It was amazing someone found the Craig's List ad in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend