IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Tapatalk doesn't offer a report option that way, however when typing a reply or new post there is an orange bell icon to the far right just above my keypad. I haven't pressed that button but I believe it is the alert button

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Tapatalk report function works by tapping the post you want to report the selecting the "more" button then "report"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why 'obviously' ? Have I missed something. I actually have no idea. The image does not look exactly like him .. . .

Not missed anything. Just that he has been clearly identified many times by LE as not being a suspect nor was he charged after searching nor is he being held regarding the case so I think we can say he himself is thus far innocent.

He doesn't sound like BG either.

There is a private road under the bridge. It dead ends at a house to the east of the bridge. Check out Skibaboo's map on the first page of each thread and you will see it. When Libby took the picture of BG they were about to cross over the road, it would have been almost below them. There are some photos of the hill at the SE end of the bridge, where the crime scene tape to the left of the bridge was in the first days, which goes down to that road. Here are a couple of pix clipped from one of Gray's video.

FWIW, seeing the LE vehicles on the road and that they primarily seemed interested in the hill up toward the bridge and as far as I know (which is not much) they did not tape off the area on down from the road to the creek. That's why my theory includes them being forced into a vehicle immediately. Seeing the vehicles parked on it makes me think they would be fairly well hidden from others on the trails on the other end of the bridge and since it's a road it would not be out of place for a vehicle to be there. We don't know but it's not inconceivable that is where they were dropped off.
Also just in case you don't already know, if you follow this road south a mile it turns to blacktop (N625W) where Abby lived.

Thank you very much! Sometimes in previous threads my eyes glazed over with posts about the bridge, a car, the woods that I didn't read them thoroughtly

What is known about "the man in black" seen on the trails the day the girls disappeared?

LE doesn't owe us diddly, but I wish we had something fresh. I'm afraid nerves are wearing thin here. I have left threads like Deorr Kunz and Missy Bevers because there is only so much you can do before your chasing tails and arguing with other nice WSers that you (I) normally wouldn't argue with. I'm going to wash my hair. My fingers are crossed for more news.

i am on my phone and dont see anything to alert them. Thank you for responding

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Here is a list of site admin and mods. The PM button is to the right http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showgroups.php

Tricia is currently online, it shows as a green dot when someone is online. No snark intended at all but can I suggest a little patience. Remember our lovely bosses and mods are people too with lives, and jobs, families and real life things to deal with.

Obviously innocent at present yes. He hasn't been named as a suspect even after searching nor have the public been asked if they saw him that day. That's not jmo it's fact. He isn't being held regarding the murder even after searches nor charged.

Well we are just going to disagree. LE stated that RL " isn't a suspect at this time" LE also said that the 3/17 SW was granted specifically so they could either clear him or move him higher on their suspect list. LE has not cleared RL of involvement of this crime... I am aware that he is in jail on unrelated probation violation charges, It is also MO that since LE has refused to clear him and states they are waiting to do so pending results of the 3/17 SW that RL is not "obviously innocent." For the record I do not believe that RL is BG, but I do think it's possible that he knows more than he is saying and that he could be an accessory in some way.. that is JMO.

Well we are just going to disagree. LE stated that RL " isn't a suspect at this time" LE also said that the 3/17 SW was granted specifically so they could either clear him or move him higher on their suspect list. LE has not cleared RL of involvement of this crime... I am aware that he is in jail on unrelated probation violation charges, It is also MO that since LE has refused to clear him and states they are waiting to do so pending results of the 3/17 SW that RL is not "obviously innocent." For the record I do not believe that RL is BG, but I do think it's possible that he knows more than he is saying and that he could be an accessory in some way.. that is JMO.

I have no issue with anyone disagreeing. However legally he is presently innocent. Fact.

Absolutely nothing. LE to my knowledge has never even mentioned it.

Interesting. All that I ever saw was that someone on the trail said they saw a man in black and spoke to him and he said nothing back. I surmised that they must have picked up odd vibes from him. I never saw any other mention of him and no real description. Perhaps he was found and talked to early on, and cleared.

I have no issue with anyone disagreeing. However legally he is presently innocent. Fact.

Well then technically even the eventual suspect will be "innocent" until convicted by a jury... but that doesn't mean that they person they arrest isn't guilty of the crime. Fact.

Tapatalk report function works by tapping the post you want to report the selecting the "more" button then "report"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

There is a private road under the bridge. It dead ends at a house to the east of the bridge. Check out Skibaboo's map on the first page of each thread and you will see it. When Libby took the picture of BG they were about to cross over the road, it would have been almost below them. There are some photos of the hill at the SE end of the bridge, where the crime scene tape to the left of the bridge was in the first days, which goes down to that road. Here are a couple of pix clipped from one of Gray's video. View attachment 113370
View attachment 113371
View attachment 113372
View attachment 113373
FWIW, seeing the LE vehicles on the road and that they primarily seemed interested in the hill up toward the bridge and as far as I know (which is not much) they did not tape off the area on down from the road to the creek. That's why my theory includes them being forced into a vehicle immediately. Seeing the vehicles parked on it makes me think they would be fairly well hidden from others on the trails on the other end of the bridge and since it's a road it would not be out of place for a vehicle to be there. We don't know but it's not inconceivable that is where they were dropped off.
Also just in case you don't already know, if you follow this road south a mile it turns to blacktop (N625W) where Abby lived.

Moo many times over...I think they ended up in a car shortly after going down the hill...And that car was parked on that private road.

I'm wondering if LE's push to plow through tips means they think they have their 'guy'.

I'm wondering if, seemingly, some of the billboards have change/come down means LE thinks they have their 'guy'.

I'm wondering why the tweets and other things (media) etc no one is asking for tips other than the mentions at the bottom of news articles.

I'm wondering if things found in the search at RL's gave them what they needed and LE thinks they have their 'guy',. not necessarily RL himself.

ALL MOO

Interesting. All that I ever saw was that someone on the trail said they saw a man in black and spoke to him and he said nothing back. I surmised that they must have picked up odd vibes from him. I never saw any other mention of him and no real description. Perhaps he was found and talked to early on, and cleared.

I mentioned the man in black here on WS and I was put in timeout for 23 hours.:jail:

So the service road under the bridge later feeds into the main road. Is that right?

And then that main road leads to Abby's house. Just seeing if I have the facts correct.

Hi! I'm not new to this site but I am new to posting in this thread [I am a lurker, lol if you couldn't tell by my 10 posts]. I usually read these when my 1.5 yr old son is asleep

I've been reading as much as I can and, agonizingly enough, reading almost ALL the threads... skimming a few posts, I admit. But- still! I've been paying attention. It's amazing to see how amazing some of you are at editing a picture to get a better idea where BG was standing & where the girls could have been possibly. Even going to the area to take a picture. This place is really something! Really makes my brain work and think of everything.

Now, just my MOO & JMO of everything I've thought of! Sorry if some of what I said is :deadhorse:

I don't think BG & RL are the same. Their builds and voices are different to me. I do, however... think RL knows them. I can't really say much else because I think it goes against the rules here of sleuthing so :cool:

When I listen to the audio... I hear "Go down the hill". And he doesn't sound out of breathe or worried. More of a matter-of-fact & ordering if you will.. like how you give directions. Which is scary in itself but also amazing she was able to record that so we have it! To me, from his voice... he has an accent from how he says "hill" like southern or something? "Heel" is how I am hearing it.. he also sounds like he is in his late 30s to 40s. I think he is a local from the voice, JMO.

I don't think BG was overdressed BUT I do think he had things hiding in his jacket to prepare for this... It just seems bulkier than what a jacket would. Even if he's wearing 3 jackets (could be three with how sometimes there is more than 2 jackets underneath). JMO, i think this was planned and he somehow knew they were going that day. As some were saying... her stuff was public and, JMO, maybe BG was stalking all this and, being a small town (????) he was able to find out when they were going. Maybe, MOO, Facebook posts or IG or something?!?? that he found out to go there.

I also think they ran into him earlier.. he said something to them or just gave off a weird vibe. I've been in that situation where someone gave me a weird vibe more than once and felt like they were following me so I quickly ran back to where there was multiple people. Anyways... there is a reason she was recording BG. They probably saw him before and maybe he was saying something in the video or maybe the girls were since LE hasn't released the video so maybe there is evidence of that as well? I just think the girls recorded BG on the bridge because they knew something bad was about to happen and being smart in getting as much evidence as they could :whine:

I hope BG is found... This story makes me so sad and I always check in every day to read, hoping for some more clues or a new update. This reminds me of the other case with 2 girls found in the woods. Can't remember their names at the moment... pregnancy / mom brain, sorry lol.

Hope I didn't break any rules, lol.

:lurk:

I'm wondering if LE's push to plow through tips means they think they have their 'guy'.

I'm wondering if, seemingly, some of the billboards have change/come down means LE thinks they have their 'guy'.

I'm wondering why the tweets and other things (media) etc no one is asking for tips other than the mentions at the bottom of news articles.

I'm wondering if things found in the search at RL's gave them what they needed and LE thinks they have their 'guy',. not necessarily RL himself.

ALL MOO

I have been wondering this myself. Still don't think RL is BG but that he may be able to lead LE to him... perhaps he already has..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard