TKS S1 E6: "A Killer on the Road".

I'm interested in any info gleaned re: the women involved in the trucker 'killer ring'. Female serial killers have been thought to be a rare phenomenon. But this may not be so..

That caught my ear as well. I asked about it in the other episode thread. The guy is probably lying but still.......

On a side note, even serial killers are polite in the south. :)

Let me tell you we dont want to talk to le for many reasons 1. I have already been arrested 4 times. 2. Its not something to brag about or put on a resume.3. Will they even believe me. And the list goes on and on. The biggest one to me is #1.
How can we make it so call girls will talk to le? Idk but whatever is going on right now IS NOT WORKING!
And its a shame cause I know its the info 1 of us holds that is going to bring down most of these sks. We all have a story to tell of knives at our throat or wow did I just escape a sk?
So lets start a thread here and make it ok to talk about maybe??

Welcome, and thank you. I'm listening as I believe others are as well. Thank you for your willingness to help and contribute :).

I'd urge everyone to read through the LHT threads in this sub-forum. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?604-Long-Haul-Truckers-amp-Neal-Falls

As you'll find, most threads haven't been updated in awhile. So, beside reading, if you have the time to research crimes and/or victims that might fit into these categories, and then post your findings, it would be much appreciated.

Please remember that rumors are not allowed, and post links to appropriate sources, i.e., mainstream media, law enforcement.

Thanks.

Bessie
WS Administrator

Let me tell you we dont want to talk to le for many reasons 1. I have already been arrested 4 times. 2. Its not something to brag about or put on a resume.3. Will they even believe me. And the list goes on and on. The biggest one to me is #1.
How can we make it so call girls will talk to le? Idk but whatever is going on right now IS NOT WORKING!
And its a shame cause I know its the info 1 of us holds that is going to bring down most of these sks. We all have a story to tell of knives at our throat or wow did I just escape a sk?

Staceinsac, Great idea. Thank you for your strong will in wanting to do this and :welcome6: to Websleuths.

I agree with you. You've identified a great reservoir of knowledge, experience and trust networks that could help a lot in making things safer for women. If self identifying is complicated, then it shouldn't get in the way of being able to share the particulars safely that could help identify victims and the perps. Things like location, times, means of contact, signature tells, would be so interesting to pool, it seems.

I'd urge everyone to read through the LHT threads in this sub-forum. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?604-Long-Haul-Truckers-amp-Neal-Falls

As you'll find, most threads haven't been updated in awhile. So, beside reading, if you have the time to research crimes and/or victims that might fit into these categories, and then post your findings, it would be much appreciated.

Please remember that rumors are not allowed, and post links to appropriate sources, i.e., mainstream media, law enforcement.

Thanks.

Bessie
WS Administrator

Thank you, bessie, for all the endless aces up your sleeve you continue to share.

I loved this episode. I've heard for years that truckers do this stuff - killed sex workers. I'm glad someone is finally shedding some light on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New thread:

Sex Workers and Truck Drivers

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=322531

Thank you, bessie! Hopefully. stacieinsac and others joining will use the new thread to help find more answers.

[video=youtube;VaHj3z_DCMc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaHj3z_DCMc[/video]

This documentary is amazing and may revolutionize criminal apprehension and information. First of all, there are a lot of us who are retired, ill, don't sleep much, etc and need purpose. The talent and tenacity is here. The LISK filmmakers are organizing and connecting vital information not currently in mainstream media. Many of us are horrified by what's taking place and we simply weren't aware. Many agencies are overburdened or uninterested in solving specific cases.
I'm interested in any info gleaned re: the women involved in the trucker 'killer ring'. Female serial killers have been thought to be a rare phenomenon. But this may not be so.
In any event, I am hooked and so is DH on this show.

Agreed! You shine light on this aspect on it so well. Thank you for taking the time to notice and for your thoughts on the need for more awareness. Very encourage that it is recognized as such by others too.

I believe most truck driver serial killers are going to use strangulation as a means to kill. We also know of a few who have used mutilation in their acts.

Below is a link with some great information on known trucker serial killers..

http://listverse.com/2015/10/31/10-serial-killing-long-haul-truckers/

Neat to follow your posts on the LISK threads,, honesty. Thank you for your time and thoughts.

While I was unable to find a specific contact for the FBI's Highway Killer Initiative, there is a thread in the Welcome forum, that contains information for reporting tips to the FBI. I would suggest noting that you have information that may help with that specific initiative, so that your tip will be routed to the correct place. Hope this helps!

:bow: shadowraiths, noting just in case, for later.

I remember in the 80's lot lizards didn't have teeth lol easy identifier.
Though, not really funny. These "lot lizards" are often little girls with their own tragic abuse histories. I know of one such person back in the 90s who was brought to the attention of the Albuquerque PD. This little girl was only 16 at the time. Her mother had pimped her out and got her hooked on heroine when she was 12. She'd already been pregnant, twice, and had several STDs. She ended up running away, only to end up soliciting truckers, and eventually being picked up by the local LEOs. Extremely sad but, imho, all too common.

Though, not really funny. These "lot lizards" are often little girls with their own tragic abuse histories. I know of one such person back in the 90s who was brought to the attention of the Albuquerque PD. This little girl was only 16 at the time. Her mother had pimped her out and got her hooked on heroine when she was 12. She'd already been pregnant, twice, and had several STDs. She ended up running away, only to end up soliciting truckers, and eventually being picked up by the local LEOs. Extremely sad but, imho, all too common.
I was just posting a story over in the sex worker thread about ine who touched my heart years ago. The stories of these ladies are often more than most people can truly imagine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Yeah keep in perspective that not all the sex workers are victims forced into this lifestyle. There is all kinds of help for them to do anything else. Some decide to take up this occupation for the fast money and know the dangers involved and accept that. Not saying they deserve to be murdered by any means.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

To develop a system that works nationwide, it would take full cooperation on all levels. I for one am all for DNA being taken at the time of birth, so it is on file for LE. I am all for fingerprints being on file for every person, and those should be taken when they get a drivers licence or state ID. Going about our DNA or fingerprint files would be for everyone and be more fair than making it mandatory for just certain sectors.

I respect your opinion and understand it. But what you're suggesting is the beginning of surveillance/totalitarian state. How long before we all have chips implanted in us with all our personal information coded on it?

You are absolutely right it would be a move towards totalitarian. I just feel if some people want to single out transportation workers for DNA on file it should apply to every person in every sector.

I believe these killings can be linked to satanism. The way some the killings were done are similar to other satanic serial killers. They were sexual, used a rope tourniquet, and he is killing with other people including being helped by corrupt cops like officer Burke. Satanists have a high sex, they use strangulation because they like to see pain.(Gacy called his rope tourniquet"The Rope Trick") Satanists are high, the one in San Francisco is led by an Army General-Temple Of Set) David Berkowitz had people helping him as well.

Do you have sources for all of this? I am bothered by the Satanic Panic and how it spreads.

Great to see all the new members here. Welcome :)

:welcome4:

I believe these killings can be linked to satanism. The way some the killings were done are similar to other satanic serial killers. They were sexual, used a rope tourniquet, and he is killing with other people including being helped by corrupt cops like officer Burke. Satanists have a high sex, they use strangulation because they like to see pain.(Gacy called his rope tourniquet"The Rope Trick") Satanists are high, the one in San Francisco is led by an Army General-Temple Of Set) David Berkowitz had people helping him as well.
I don't think Satanism is what you think.
http://www.churchofsatan.com/faq-fundamental-beliefs.php

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288