Anyone Else See Tim Miller on CNN Headline News Today

Unsolved

Reaction score
Did anyone else catch Tim Miller (Texas Equusearch) in a short interview on CNN's Headline News this afternoon and get it taped or transcribed?

I couldn't get it taped quick enough, but thought it was verrrry interesting - I do hope someone has it on tape, but wanted to get these notes I scribbled down until a link to the actual piece is available:

1) Tim talked about ICA in "her little shorts and midriff top and a big smile" bebopping around the house, staying in her bedroom with absolutely no typical mom reaction (no crying, etc.) like his prior experiences with mothers of a missing child

2) Tim asking George's friend how George was doing and the friend saying George was working but the little B**** (ICA) knew what happened to Caylee and wasn't talking

3) Cindy telling Tim she hired him to get out there and find a live Caylee, no matter what LE said, Caylee was still alive

4) Tim showing George a map and telling him since he (Tim) was from Texas he had no idea where to start searching and to get ICA to come help. George had Casey come out and they asked her and she got mad and stomped back to her bedroom.

5) After 4 days of searching, Tim talked to Cindy and told her that he knew she didn't want to hear this but he needed help as to where to find Caylee's body, because the faster they found it the more evidence LE would have to find out who did it, etc. Tim said he will never forget Cindy's response when she replied "YOU BETRAYED US! YOU BETRAYED US!" and then it all went downhill from there.

Wow, I'll tell you Tim is a fantastic witness to what was going on in the home at the time, and makes you realize how really strange and weird it was :crazy: (and how he is a fantastic person doing what he does for others too).

I didn't see the interview with Tim Miller, but it sounds like an good one with some details of what he experienced during his involvement with the Anthony family.

Tim is going to make an excellent witness for the prosecution! It's witnesses like Tim that are going to make the jury realize that this just couldn't have been an accident. Not with his description of Casey showing no interest in finding Caylee and with Cindy stating he betrayed them because he was looking for a body instead of a live child.

I think too that witnesses to the behavior of the various Anthony family members during that time are going to show that the Anthonys were acting like there was something to hide.

I think there was a longer segment which ran earlier today (the one you're posting about) and it was a minute or two in, when I realized what was on the tv and I immediately tried to rewind my program so I could record it, and then lost my darn DISH signal! arghhh. Since then I've seen a couple segments aired that seem like shorter segments, that HLN is re-airing throughout the day.

I'm hoping to catch that longer segment again but seems like you did good! Thanks!

4) Tim showing George a map and telling him since he (Tim) was from Texas he had no idea where to start searching and to get ICA to come help. George had Casey come out and they asked her and she got mad and stomped back to her bedroom.

Really sounds like a mother who is was trying hard NOT to find her missing child, doesn't it!?!?

Thank goodness Tim M is going to testify in this case

I didn't see the interview with Tim Miller, but it sounds like an good one with some details of what he experienced during his involvement with the Anthony family.

Tim is going to make an excellent witness for the prosecution! It's witnesses like Tim that are going to make the jury realize that this just couldn't have been an accident. Not with his description of Casey showing no interest in finding Caylee and with Cindy stating he betrayed them because he was looking for a body instead of a live child.

I think too that witnesses to the behavior of the various Anthony family members during that time are going to show that the Anthonys were acting like there was something to hide.

BBM -

If he gets to the opportunity to tell his side of it, he will. In a previous post someone said that Cindy said that she had hired Tim Miller... I thought TES worked off of volunteers and donations?

And something got lost in the translation of what TES is about. I don't think CA had realistic expectations of what TES was going to do when they arrived. They are not a substitute for LE.

I think there was a longer segment which ran earlier today (the one you're posting about) and it was a minute or two in, when I realized what was on the tv and I immediately tried to rewind my program so I could record it, and then lost my darn DISH signal! arghhh. Since then I've seen a couple segments aired that seem like shorter segments, that HLN is re-airing throughout the day.

I'm hoping to catch that longer segment again but seems like you did good! Thanks!

Really sounds like a mother who is trying hard NOT to find her missing child, doesn't it!?!?

And a grandmother who doesn't want her granddaughter's remains located!

Thank goodness Tim M is going to testify in this case

OMG I can't wait. I just lurve that man! He will speak the truth while G & C will waffle. And here comes George with "well, to be quite honest....."

Mel

BBM -

If he gets to the opportunity to tell his side of it, he will. In a previous post someone said that Cindy said that she had hired Tim Miller... I thought TES worked off of volunteers and donations?

And something got lost in the translation of what TES is about. I don't think CA had realistic expectations of what TES was going to do when they arrived. They are not a substitute for LE.

Tim Miller comes to search for someone if asked by the family. In this case, someone suggested to Cindy that she call and ask Tim to come search for Caylee. Cindy had the impression that Tim was going to work for her and follow up on all the "sightings of a live Caylee", and work at her direction. She got angry when she learned that Tim was going to form a search party to look for Caylee's remains. From that day forward, Tim was an enemy in Cindy's eyes. She insulted him terribly!

OMG I can't wait. I just lurve that man! He will speak the truth while G & C will waffle. And here comes George with "well, to be quite honest....."

Mel

BBM. And don't forget that other phrase he always likes to start off with "As a matter of fact...". This family drives me nuts with all their Anthony-isms.

Tim Miller comes to search for someone if asked by the family. In this case, someone suggested to Cindy that she call and ask Tim to come search for Caylee. Cindy had the impression that Tim was going to work for her and follow up on all the "sightings of a live Caylee", and work at her direction. She got angry when she learned that Tim was going to form a search party to look for Caylee's remains. From that day forward, Tim was an enemy in Cindy's eyes. She insulted him terribly!
BBM

She seemed to want TM to become a private investigator, which he isn't, along with being in total denial the possibility existed that Caylee was no longer alive even though the car "smelled like a dead body had been in it". MOO

BBM

She seemed to want TM to become a private investigator, which he isn't, along with being in total denial the possibility existed that Caylee was no longer alive even though the car "smelled like a dead body had been in it". MOO

I think she knew at that point that Caylee was dead, and that was why she didn't want him searching for the remains... she was too afraid he'd find them. My theory is that George & Cindy were fed the 'accident' and panic story early on, by either Mr. Baez or Casey. But they knew how bad the case looked against Casey, and knew that the finding of the remains would be even more evidence against her. As such, they did not want Caylee's remains found, therefore they misled people and tried to throw others off the trail by asking them to search for a "live" Caylee. I also think this all ties in with why DC was out in the area the remains were found, searching. Had he actually found the remains, I think he would have moved them, or gotten rid of them in some way.... all at the direction of George & Cindy. The most chilling thing about that video of DC was when he was cutting open garbage bags. I think he must have been told that the remains were in a garbage bag. JMO.

Really sounds like a mother who is was trying hard NOT to find her missing child, doesn't it!?!?

Don't you mean her deceased child?
Caylee was never missing.
MOO

I think she knew at that point that Caylee was dead, and that was why she didn't want him searching for the remains... she was too afraid he'd find them. My theory is that George & Cindy were fed the 'accident' story early on, by either Mr. Baez or Casey. But they knew how bad the case looked against Casey, and knew that the finding of the remains would be even more evidence against her. As such, they did not want Caylee's remains found, therefore they misled people and tried to throw others off the trail by asking them to search for a "live" Caylee. I also think this all ties in with why DC was out in the area the remains were found, searching. Had he actually found the remains, I think he would have moved them, or gotten rid of them in some way.... all at the direction of George & Cindy. JMO.

At some point from the time Cindy was calling the police on Casey and demanding to know where Caylee was to the point when Casey got out of jail and they had the "happy and keep the atmosphere light" dinner Mallory described in her deposition Cindy learned the truth about Caylee being dead. Other things were more important then finding Caylee at that point.

I saw it, and looking at Tim and the interviewer thought, My, it doesn't take size to make a giant of a man. xox

BBM

BBM: Exactly ! Once she realized that Tim was NOT going to play along in any of the Anthony's "Games" ... that was it ... she insulted the you know what out of him and got rid of him. What a CRUEL person CA and family are !

Every time I hear about what the A's did to Tim and his fine organization, it makes my blood boil ! Tim is such a fine gentleman, and him and his organization are wonderful !

I hope Tim does get to testify at the Trial. He will be an excellent witness for the prosecution, and the jury will TRULY learn what kind of "you know whats" he had to deal with when he was trying to find Caylee.

God Bless Tim and TES !

I hope the DT is smart enough (cough, cough) to understand that the jurors will instantly see what a fine person Tim is. Should the DT pull a stunt, and be their usual <unusual persons> selves while questioning him, the jurors will despise them even more.

It will backfire on them in the largest way possible.

I think she knew at that point that Caylee was dead, and that was why she didn't want him searching for the remains... she was too afraid he'd find them. My theory is that George & Cindy were fed the 'accident' and panic story early on, by either Mr. Baez or Casey. But they knew how bad the case looked against Casey, and knew that the finding of the remains would be even more evidence against her. As such, they did not want Caylee's remains found, therefore they misled people and tried to throw others off the trail by asking them to search for a "live" Caylee. I also think this all ties in with why DC was out in the area the remains were found, searching. Had he actually found the remains, I think he would have moved them, or gotten rid of them in some way.... all at the direction of George & Cindy. The most chilling thing about that video of DC was when he was cutting open garbage bags. I think he must have been told that the remains were in a garbage bag. JMO.

In those five months between July 15th - December 11th I'm sure the goal of the Anthonys was that Caylee's remains would NEVER be found. Their reasoning was that without a body, the state's case against Casey would be weak. So the Anthonys attempted to steer the investigation away from searching for remains.

I really think the sightings of an alive Caylee were orchestrated by CA.

BBM. And don't forget that other phrase he always likes to start off with "As a matter of fact...". This family drives me nuts with all their Anthony-isms.

Not to take away from our wonderful man Tim, but I just had to add:

Linda, this is a really difficult time for me (I hope Ashton does the cross)

but Judge, it's her tone of voice

Throws hands up in the air "okay, okay"

I wonder if she'll wear her proper court attire - a sundress and or tank top and sandles.

GAAAAAH!

Mel

To really understand how vile CA is, go back to when Caylee's remains were found and TM was on NG telling us that he was unable to search the Suburban drive area because it was mostly underwater.
CA was on next day saying "the only thing wet back there was when TM spilled his vodka".
No wonder everyone feels such contempt for her,including her own family.

I hope the DT is smart enough (cough, cough) to understand that the jurors will instantly see what a fine person Tim is. Should the DT pull a stunt, and be their usual <unusual persons> selves while questioning him, the jurors will despise them even more.

It will backfire on them in the largest way possible.

I'm a little suprised that either side has not asked this during the pot juror questioning. Tim is going to a fabulous witness, much more so than the man in the cowboy hat (which is how they refer to padilla during questioning).

Tim was a key player early on!

MOO

Mel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member