Pat Brown compares Lisa case to other cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Kind words do not cost much
Reaction score
http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ares-baby-lisa-case-to-other-child-abductions

Posted: 10/20/2011
Last Updated: 1 hour and 51 minutes ago

BY: Chris Hernandez

A criminal profiler based in Washington D.C. wrote a blog post about the Baby Lisa case, comparing it to two other well known cases from Florida and England

I have seen quite a few of our members giving POV's that this case is similar to others and thought that it might be a good thread for those what wish to discuss this aspect.

Mods, please merge if this needs to be within another thread. I looked but didn't see a mod currently online. Thanks!

This is a MSM article but there are links to PB's blog. Ask a mod if we can discuss details of blog before quoting please.

Also, if this remains a thread, please add your tags to the tags for this thread (if it remains a seperate thread) for the cases you wish to discuss in comparison. :)

Snipped

But we should emphasize that she [Pat Brown], like many others writing about this case, are not on the ground here.

They are examining the case by following it closely in the media.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...-case-to-other-child-abductions#ixzz1bNVz37Wj

LOL LOL Is NBC or Chris Hernandez kidding me? What ridiculous statements! Course, MOO.

Snipped

Chris Hernandez is the political and City Hall reporter for NBC Action News. He has a special touch for putting political coverage in perspective.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ab...rnandez<br-->Political-Reporter#ixzz1bNWaIR8l

Yup. He sure does spin!

I get your point epiph. But I brought it here because I thought other members might want to discuss those aspects. If not the mods will delete it.

I get your point epiph. But I brought it here because I thought other members might want to discuss those aspects. If not the mods will delete it.

No, No! No criticism of you posting it at all, Kat! Don't even know your opinion of it.

I don't have one LOL :)

I just thought well let's have a look? I do think that there are some similarities that I have seen pointed out by other members to some of our cases. But I don't know what that might mean? They could be similar for a number of reasons.

But I found this if anyone wants an overview of one of the cases being compared.

http://www.wltx.com/news/article/54798/2/Soldiers-Baby-Found-Dead-In-Attic-Mom-Charged-With-Murder

Now the case above I didn't really follow so I have to go dig up some info to see if what is being seen as a similiarity is in fact really there. KWIM?

I've also seen the Anthony case, the Cummings case and the Ainsberg case brought up too. I don't see it, but I would love to read other's thoughts on it.

Why couldn't the journalist even name the case in England---the McCann Case?

After all, he refers to Pat Brown as an "expert" in the same article.

I don't see the McCann case as similar in any way? I didn't read PB's blogs though :blush: I'll wait and see if we have a member that sees it :)

Pat Brown had some legal trouble over the McCann case...maybe that is why not mentioned by name?

Since that case was never solved, I don't know how it can be compared to any other; for that matter, any unsolved case remains a mystery. It does sound the closest to Sabrina (Lisa's case, I mean) from what we have heard. JMO

I am betting Debbie lived at Ft Bragg in 2007, (edit)

This copy-cat possibility is starting to look VERY possible, IMO.

I am betting Debbie lived at Ft Bragg in 2007, based on her "can't remember" answer. Who would forget that?

Yes. I'm curious about confirmation concerning whether or not she lived there in 2007. Cause if she did, yeah...well, that's interesting.

NBC Action News tried to confirm that the Bradley's lived at Fort Bragg in '07, but the mother of Lisa's ex said she couldn't remember, and a spokesman at Fort Bragg said they only keep those records going back two years.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...-case-to-other-child-abductions#ixzz1bNbBeIm8

Only two years? Hmmm. Really?

Naw, they just don't give that info out. They know who was there---they'd be able to give the info to FBI or local LE if asked, but PR office won't answer a question like that to media. Just my personal experience with the military. JMHO too.

I have to go get my kids from dentist. Have a great day all! :seeya:

And likely they (Fort Bragg) have been asked/told not to confirm or deny that information.

IIRC - It was 4 years ago that DB + SB separated or began proceedings towards the divorce that is as of yet not finalized. That would be 2007. Of course I don't know if they lived at another base after Fort Bragg + before they separated. I was just going to *advertiser censored*-ume ;) The similarities in this case with Lisa's case are a bit overwhelming...
MOO of course

NBC Action News tried to confirm that the Bradley's lived at Fort Bragg in '07, but the mother of Lisa's ex said she couldn't remember, and a spokesman at Fort Bragg said they only keep those records going back two years.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/new...#ixzz1bNbBeIm8

Only two years? Hmmm. Really?

The mother of Debbie's Ex?

I am betting Debbie lived at Ft Bragg in 2007, based on her "can't remember" answer. Who would forget that?

The mother of Lisa's ex? :innocent:

I doubt my MIL could say where we lived in any given year either.

There's been much comparison of various cases amongst the discussions + for me, I see bits here + there.
:twocents: My first reaction on day 1 + 2, was the parents struck me as similar in the way they presented themselves as compared to Terri + Kaine Horman.
I see similarities in the: "I was at werk", "I was asleep, I don't remember", door open, light on, gone from right under someone's nose supposedly, sibling remembers "noises" + probably more I've forgotten, compared with the Haleigh Cummings case.
I can see shades of the Jon Benet Ramsey case too.

Of course these are cases I've followed, so I wonder sometimes if my mind doesn't try to find the similarities even if there's not much there. This baby at Fort Bragg in 2007 found in the attic has a whole list of similarities! It's been eating at me since DB made the comment about following other cases herself. Nothing nefarious, there's just something about the way that was said ... well it just bugs me. MOO of course.

Yes, I'm probably the last human that did not follow the Anthony case. I had much too strong a gut reaction immediately + couldn't follow along or I would've blown at least 2 gaskets! I'm not familiar with the McCann or Eisenberg (sp?) cases, so there's more reading I need to catch up on apparently. :sigh:

I am betting Debbie lived at Ft Bragg in 2007, (edit)

Why would she copy a scenario that failed, and rather quickly too.

There's been much comparison of various cases amongst the discussions + for me, I see bits here + there.
:twocents: My first reaction on day 1 + 2, was the parents struck me as similar in the way they presented themselves as compared to Terri + Kaine Horman.
I see similarities in the: "I was at werk", "I was asleep, I don't remember", door open, light on, gone from right under someone's nose supposedly, sibling remembers "noises" + probably more I've forgotten, compared with the Haleigh Cummings case.
I can see shades of the Jon Benet Ramsey case too.

Of course these are cases I've followed, so I wonder sometimes if my mind doesn't try to find the similarities even if there's not much there. This baby at Fort Bragg in 2007 found in the attic has a whole list of similarities! It's been eating at me since DB made the comment about following other cases herself. Nothing nefarious, there's just something about the way that was said ... well it just bugs me. MOO of course.

Yes, I'm probably the last human that did not follow the Anthony case. I had much too strong a gut reaction immediately + couldn't follow along or I would've blown at least 2 gaskets! I'm not familiar with the McCann or Eisenberg (sp?) cases, so there's more reading I need to catch up on apparently. :sigh:

The Aisenberg case seems to be the most similar on the face of it; a 5 -month old baby girl disappeared from her crib during the night. She has never been found, parents were suspects without any evidence to charge them. LE wired their home and tried to use some recordings against them, but they were such bad recordings, the judge tossed them out as you really could not tell what they were saying at all. It was kind of a mess, and that was pretty much the end of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401