Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
(((HUGS))) Tricia ... don't be so hard on yourself - this is absolutely normal behavior for sleuthers and sluethettes (is that a word?) :waitasec:

This is NOT normal behavior..... to stare a house for hours on end?

Consolation-----------we are all obsessed together. There's strength in numbers!!!!!!!! :)

ROTFLMAO -- good one Stacy!

Hey - maybe we can get a tee shirt avatar that says WEBCAM JUNKIE AND PROUD OF IT or
WEBSLEUTHERS FOR WEBCAMS ...

:blowkiss:

This is NOT normal behavior..... to stare a house for hours on end?

Agreed. Not normal. I feeling like I am sneaking to my computer to watch/read about this case. Hiding it from my family. Pretty soon me and the laptop will be in the closet.:eek:

Agreed. Not normal. I feeling like I am sneaking to my computer to watch/read about this case. Hiding from my family. Pretty soon me and the laptop will be in the closet.:eek:

that's too funny! LOL

Notice how the cam is set directly in front of the garage today.

Tricia, we all watched the camera for an hour last night. It had a glitch and we could only see a blurry guy with a red shirt in front of the camera.

I am not addicted ... I am not addicted .. I am not addicted ..

Love you Tricia!:blowkiss:

Love ya right back my dear :blowkiss::blowkiss:

So you saw a blurry guy with a red shirt? Better than what I am seeing now...as it refreshes over and over and over

I need a hobby to get me outta da house.

Thanks Fermi - that is what I was looking for.

Okay, I have to work.
I have to stay out of here for awhile.
I need to call my shrink.
Don't let me back in.

Agreed. Not normal. I feeling like I am sneaking to my computer to watch/read about this case. Hiding from my family. Pretty soon me and the laptop will be in the closet.:eek:

that's too funny! LOL

I feel like one of my kids running to their video games when they were younger.

When things start happening, it makes it all worthwhile. After NG last night, I don't know if I can tolerate any actual sound.

When things start happening, it makes it all worthwhile. After NG last night, I don't know if I can tolerate any actual sound.

Okay, I really am leaving now, I really mean it...........

Thanks Fermi - that is what I was looking for.

Okay, I have to work.
I have to stay out of here for awhile.
I need to call my shrink.
Don't let me back in.

Yikes no shrink appt here until Tuesday! That'a a whole lot of watching for me.

We might have already missed something...Dimples37398 said the action started about 4:30am :waitasec:

You're welcome Poco :blowkiss:

Okay, I really am leaving now, I really mean it...........

P.S. I thought NG was horrible - same thing over and over and over and over again - among the 900 commercials - not to mention the all the little tickers and flashing and what not on the screen - Makes it look very cheap.

Cut it out Poco - you are making it sound like this is no better than watching paint dry on a wall. heheheee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288