Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I set it up quite right. You have to go to the first post (mine) to get the quiz questions.

You did it right ... I would only suggest to put in the post above the questions that they count from A, B, C, etc which apply then choose the answer from the poll.

Still funny stuff!

Ya know Little Dude is my hero

Say what you will but this is the first time the Anthony's have admitted there was a person in the trunk and not pizza or an animal . Maybe this is the only way to get through to these people. http://www.wftv.com/video/17337816/index.html

Someone wrote yesterday that there's truth in anger ... George's anger allowed his subconscious to finally come through ... I'm not sure what it's going to take for Cindy.

I don't think I set it up quite right. You have to go to the first post (mine) to get the quiz questions.

OK - I'm heading over now - sippy cup in hand totally prepared for hilarity to ensue!

:woohoo:

You did it right ... I would only suggest to put in the post above the questions that they count from A, B, C, etc which apply then choose the answer from the poll.

Still funny stuff!

It won't let me edit the poll section itself. Oh well, next time . . .

That was to much lol you need to post the link so all the other cam junkies can vote

Hullo all... I've been away for the 'puter for a few hours and it's discouraging to think about catching up with everything... lol At least it seems on quick glance that not much has happened.

Hope you're all having a good night. I'm so anxious for TES to get results! Can't wait to watch the webcam when something really breaks!

Lisha

Hi Alisha ...I've been away most of the day and have only been able to cam watch this evening ... nothing is happening ... assignment desk at Fox says the cam is active however, we think it's froze.

If you can, take Steadfast's poll ... it's definetly good for a chuckle.

WEBCAM QUIZ

Someone wrote yesterday that there's truth in anger ... George's anger allowed his subconscious to finally come through ... I'm not sure what it's going to take for Cindy.

Oh I think much of the same it's sad to say , if you watch the raw clip of those people who confronted her . Watch the body lauguage , I think this family needs that to get through to them.

It seems to be the only way of reaching them

Hi Alisha ...I've been away most of the day and have only been able to cam watch this evening ... nothing is happening ... assignment desk at Fox says the cam is active however, we think it's froze.

If you can, take Steadfast's poll ... it's definetly good for a chuckle.

WEBCAM QUIZ

lol... I got a "webcam regular" rating. Funny thing is that it IS so addicting, even when nothing's happening. I just KNOW that when I do not have it up, something will happen. Or the statement in the poll about feeling like watching it will eventually result in me seeing something to help the case... lol

I only wish that not only a webcam, but one of those super-spy devices would also be on with live feed of all conversations in the house. It's a sad wish--I really do deeply believe in privacy, but darn it, I hate wanting to know something and what's going on behind closed doors.... So even while I actually do pity the Anthonys on many levels for the spotlight, I am still a curious gawker!

Lisha

Hey SoCaliMom,

LMAO at the finger puppet pic....

LOLOLOL, that there was funny,

I don't care who you are...:D

ok .. you really need to 'splain Murt & the cam to me lol

Someone posted a link to this Murt guy from another site , he rides around in his car with a live webcam / live chat with sound and all . He took us on a tour of all the hotspots lol . Caseyland :behindbar , Blanchard park etc , he even stopped for gas . It was hilarious

I only wish that not only a webcam, but one of those super-spy devices would also be on with live feed of all conversations in the house. It's a sad wish--I really do deeply believe in privacy, but darn it, I hate wanting to know something and what's going on behind closed doors.... So even while I actually do pity the Anthonys on many levels for the spotlight, I am still a curious gawker!

Lisha

I wish they had an "big ears" audio device trained on the house when Casey was in there. I don't believe her right to privacy is more important than our right to know that a child is accounted for.
I think that spotlight shot that the cam is stuck on was probably taken when they were setting up for Geraldo and LP to talk in front of the house tonight. I hope it's off now. It does go way too far. Plus, the glare is interfering with my view of the house.
Glad you enjoyed the quiz.:)

Oh I think much of the same it's sad to say , if you watch the raw clip of those people who confronted her . Watch the body lauguage , I think this family needs that to get through to them.

It seems to be the only way of reaching them

I don't know if it's denial, ignorance or just plain stupidity but after the confrontation Cindy endured last night, she HAS to be thinking different than what's she saying in public.

On another note, I was wondering if anyone from the counseling field has offered their services to George and Cindy? Lord knows these people need help if just a "neutral" individual to talk to.

I'm counting the days until George loses it. I am very concerned about him.

lol... I got a "webcam regular" rating. Funny thing is that it IS so addicting, even when nothing's happening. I just KNOW that when I do not have it up, something will happen. Or the statement in the poll about feeling like watching it will eventually result in me seeing something to help the case... lol

Lisha

You should've scored higher lol ... I think the existence of reality shows puts that desire in people to watch and wanting to see/hear more. Personally, I would prefer the webcam in Casey's cell while she's being bombarded with images of her daughter is being played in an endless loop.

Hey SoCaliMom,

LMAO at the finger puppet pic....

LOLOLOL, that there was funny,

I don't care who you are...:D

LOL ... glad u got a laugh ... such seriousness & sadness in Caylee's forum we need to stop and smile once in a while. I did send you a PM regarding your post in thread 4.

See what you can do for me & I'll see what I can do for you.

Someone posted a link to this Murt guy from another site , he rides around in his car with a live webcam / live chat with sound and all . He took us on a tour of all the hotspots lol . Caseyland :behindbar , Blanchard park etc , he even stopped for gas . It was hilarious

oh how funny ... I'm checking out his cam now ... though with sound off since I'm in the family room ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks