Identified! TX - Denton Co., Human remains off highway, Dec'11 - Colby Fitzgerald

Here are a couple of persons missing from Denton County, but both have been well over a year. http://dentoncountycrimestoppers.com/missing.aspx

Ricardo Jimenez is from Denton also, but he has been missing also for well over a year.

jimenez_ricardo.jpg

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/j/jimenez_ricardo.html

I live due east of Denton, in McKinney. About 35 miles from here. I am going to Denton Wednesday. Maybe get some pictures. I don't know of any missing persons other than the two Kimster found. H/she must be from father away. It's interesting that they were sure it was less than a year. :(

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...TXCH&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

MARLENE CASTRO
Case Type:*Endangered Runaway *
DOB:*Aug 5, 1992 Sex:*Female
Missing Date: May 26, 2008 Race:*White
Age Now:*19 Height:* 157 cm (5'1")
Missing City:*DENTON Weight:* 57 kg (126 lbs)
Missing State :* TX Hair Color:*Black
Missing Country:*United States Eye Color:*Brown
Case Number:*TXCHR0807008
Circumstances:*Marlene has "Gabriel" tattooed on her upper middle back and praying hands with bears wrapped around them tattooed on her front right hip. She was last seen wearing a blue and white one piece swimsuit with blue shorts.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

Grand Prairie isn't far at all either:
ESTEFANI GRANADOS ANDRADE
DOB:*Oct 7, 1996 Sex:*Female
Missing Date: Jul 21, 2011 Race:*Hispanic
Age Now:*15 Height:* 5'0" (152 cm)
Missing City:*GRAND PRAIRIE Weight:* 112 lbs (51 kg)
Missing State :* TX Hair Color:*Brown
Missing Country:*United States Eye Color:*Hazel
Case Number:*NCMC1178494
Circumstances:*Estefani was last seen on July 21, 2011. She may be in the company of an adult male. They may travel to Mexico.

Wylie is just South and East of me. It's also a short drive to Denton. She hasn't been missing very long, only since October.

THALIA ALEJANDRA PAYAN
DOB:*Feb 6, 1997 Sex:*Female
Missing Date: Oct 10, 2011 Race:*Hispanic
Age Now:*14 Height:* 5'4" (163 cm)
Missing City:*WYLIE Weight:* 180 lbs (82 kg)
Missing State :* TX Hair Color:*Lt. Brown
Missing Country:*United States Eye Color:*Brown
Case Number:*NCMC1181699
Circumstances:*Thalia was last seen at home on October 10, 2011. When Thalia was last seen, she had braces on her teeth. Her nickname is Thali.

I live due east of Denton, in McKinney. About 35 miles from here. I am going to Denton Wednesday. Maybe get some pictures. I don't know of any missing persons other than the two Kimster found. H/she must be from father away. It's interesting that they were sure it was less than a year. :(

I believe they can tell that by the foliage around the body as well as the insect life underneath. Possibly also by the color and texture of the bones.

Hi All,
I live about a 1/2 mile from where the body was found. That area has been a huge ranch, called Razor Ranch for years. It was strange because the property sat right in the middle of town all these years while development went all around it. There's the Albertsons that has been there about 20 years w/a strip mall attached at the end of the Ranch. Across one street is a Huge Park that has been there ever since I can remember (42 yrs) then on another side street a Hospital w/tons of Medical Centers was built with I35 running on the west side.

My 1st instinct was it was Kelli Cox, a girl who locked her keys in the car at the police station and no one would help her so according to Denton PD she took off walking to a nearby store to use the phone but no call was ever made. The PD is in the HOOD so to speak, I wouldn't walk anywhere near there! That case never set well w/me for obvious reasons and the rumors around here....well, I'm sure you can all use your imaginations. The last thing I wanna do is get the Certain People here mad at me.

Another girl, Diana, can't remember her name at the moment went missing well, she was actually murdered in broad daylight while walking to work, the man and woman are in prison for life but never said where they put her. They did admit to dumping her in the woods at Lake Ray Roberts then went back and moved her, luckily there was a witness....all over they thought she stole $20.00 from them, she worked selling flowers in local clubs. Kelli went missing in the late 1990's and Diana was killed about the same time.

Other than that, I can tell you that the Razor's finally sold the Ranch about 2 years ago, development started right away but came to a screeching halt soon after. Rumors are there are problems w/finances so I also wonder if this person was dumped from somewhere else since it is right off the Interstate and looks as though it's under construction even though it's not at this time. For those interested about Kelli and Diana's case you can go to Denton County's website here......http://www.dentoncountycrimestoppers.com/wanteds.aspx

on the left hand side about mid way down there is a link to missing persons and ya never know you may recognize one of these fugitives and get the reward, lol. They update the fugitives every month.

… My 1st instinct was it was Kelli Cox, a girl who locked her keys in the car at the police station and no one would help her so according to Denton PD she took off walking to a nearby store to use the phone but no call was ever made.

Another girl, Diana, can't remember her name at the moment went missing well, she was actually murdered in broad daylight while walking to work, the man and woman are in prison for life but never said where they put her…

… I also wonder if this person was dumped from somewhere else since it is right off the Interstate and looks as though it's under construction even though it's not at this time. For those interested about Kelli and Diana's case you can go to Denton County's website here......http://www.dentoncountycrimestoppers.com/wanteds.aspx
respectfully snipped, BBM

The police say the body has been there less than a year, so that rules out both the missing girls you mentioned, Kelli & Diana I do think your highway theory is a good one, which is why I listed several recently missing girls from surrounding areas. I live in McKinney now but went to UNT 20 years ago, so I know Denton.

Just remembered this.....About 4 months ago or so, just a couple miles down the Interstate where the body was found today another woman was in a field right next to a pond.

She was found, nude and her body had been burned. The spot where she was dumped is just a little pond that the locals call the fishing hole. The way it is fenced off and where it's located it is right off I35 but it's all pasture in that spot, there's not a lot of land left due to several highways that were put in.

The person would have to know about the pond, it's not visible from any of the roads. There was only 1 small article in the News Paper here and they were sending her to Ft. Worth to the ME to try to identify her. Since then not a word about the murder anywhere that I can find.

Across from the pond/pasture area is a Large Truck Stop. This is a College Town, usually when we have murders it's some sort of Domestic Situation. I don't like this at all, 2 murders where the bodies were dumped within a mile or so from each other and both right off of the same Interstate. Lord, may they Rest in Peace!

Been thinking about moving out of this town for a long time, now I think it's time to get serious about it!

respectfully snipped, BBM

The police say the body has been there less than a year, so that rules out both the missing girls you mentioned, Kelli & Diana I do think your highway theory is a good one, which is why I listed several recently missing girls from surrounding areas. I live in McKinney now but went to UNT 20 years ago, so I know Denton.

Yeah, i do think it's been too long for it to be Kelli or Diana but I wish they would be found for the families sakes. They do an interview w/the DRC every anniversary, heartbreaking!

I do think it would be someone from here, maybe not now but grew up here maybe?

I know some folks from Mckinney, well, 1.....my 1st love, he's married w/a couple of kids now.Cool, we're pretty much neighbors. I don't live far from UNT at all.

Just remembered this.....About 4 months ago or so, just a couple miles down the Interstate where the body was found today another woman was in a field right next to a pond.

She was found, nude and her body had been burned. The spot where she was dumped is just a little pond that the locals call the fishing hole. The way it is fenced off and where it's located it is right off I35 but it's all pasture in that spot, there's not a lot of land left due to several highways that were put in.

The person would have to know about the pond, it's not visible from any of the roads. There was only 1 small article in the News Paper here and they were sending her to Ft. Worth to the ME to try to identify her. Since then not a word about the murder anywhere that I can find.

Across from the pond/pasture area is a Large Truck Stop. This is a College Town, usually when we have murders it's some sort of Domestic Situation. I don't like this at all, 2 murders where the bodies were dumped within a mile or so from each other and both right off of the same Interstate. Lord, may they Rest in Peace!

Been thinking about moving out of this town for a long time, now I think it's time to get serious about it!

I found an article about her too. She had her handbag with her, with ID, but was believed to be transient. Beer bottles found nearby. http://www.dentonrc.com/sharedcontent/dws/drc/localnews/stories/DRC_blotter_0707.430e927fa.html there was another woman, FROM Denton, but found burned in her car down in Dallas. Maybe you got the two crisscrossed. http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/Memorial-for-slain-Dallas-woman-134212733.html .

I hope it might be Hailey Dunn, as she went missing a year ago this week (I believe).

Mel

Thanks for the information Shaye and Greenpalm. It's always helpful to get input from locals. Please keep us posted if you hear anything new.

I agree it's possible the victim is from somewhere other than Denton, considering the location. With two found so close in such a short period of time, you have to wonder if the incidents are related. We've been looking at truck stop murders in the serial killer forum lately. So I'm curious about the one you mentioned Shaye. Do you mean the Race Trac?

I hope it might be Hailey Dunn, as she went missing a year ago this week (I believe).

Mel

Me too, because from the beginning LE talked about the close proximity of the freeway to Hailey's home. And even if someone close to her family took her (or her body) away from Colorado City, it's a straight shot from there to Denton. I figure they wouldn't want to leave the body close to home anyway, and of course in all the searches around Hailey's hometown they've found nothing.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G14-Classified
Back