Formal Sentencing - August 24 2015

Gerrrr lost feed as soon as Mrs. Childress took the stand!! Now have picture back but frozen..Gerrrrrr!!

I'm not sure I could be trusted not to speak directly to the shooter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kept thinking that perhaps the commander shouldn't have brought his gun.....

Gerrrr lost feed as soon as Mrs. Childress took the stand!! Now have picture back but frozen..Gerrrrrr!!

She spoke so well. She seems like such a lovely lady.

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 2m2 minutes ago
Lisa Childress says son Jesse, lost in #theatershooting, "went 2 see superhero. He was our superhero, gone to soon"-> http://link.kdvr.com/1PMGVtQ

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 15m15 minutes ago
Bill Hoover, granddad of AJ Boik, slain in #theatershooting, says he wishes he could erase "that person's" name from history, meaning Holmes

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 2m2 minutes ago
William Hoover, nephew AJ Boik lost in #theatershooting: Victims never screamed in court. "We know how to follow rules. Defendant does not."

Wow. Powerful. He said "I saw the shooter's parents walking back to the elevator. His dad was smiling. Laughing. Probably because his son was spared the sentence that he carried out on other people."

Love that Mr. B shakes and hugs the witnesses....also loved how he lost it reading that statement. He truly is a gentleman!

Megan Verlee ‏@CPRverlee · 1m1 minute ago
"All we can hope is that the defendant will not have a long life in prison," says Dave Hoover, uncle of #theatershooting victim, AJ Boik.

Wow. Powerful. He said "I saw the shooter's parents walking back to the elevator. His dad was smiling. Laughing. Probably because his son was spared the sentence that he carried out on other people."

I agree--I try not to ding parents BUT.......:gaah:

I'm not sure why Bonnie's mother is talking the way she is. I don't get it.

She is speaking to the shooter. I thought she wasn't supposed to do that?

I'm not sure why Bonnie's mother is talking the way she is. I don't get it.

How so? I've never heard her speak before but I think she's extremely well spoken. I also agree. It's odd that the defendant gets sentences to a long sentence considering that won't help many of the victims heal. You could sentence him to 1,000 years in prison. That's 994 years longer than Veronica got.

I understand the sentence but I get her point

7NEWS Denver Channel ‏@DenverChannel · 2m2 minutes ago
#TheaterShooting survivor’s mother asks why gunman is being given an “absurd” sentence of years beyond his lifespan http://www.thedenverchannel.com/aurora-movie-theater-shooting/trial-live …

I don't believe this type of statement is appropriate. If she doesn't like the way people are sentenced she can question that somewhere else. It's ok to say she doesn't agree with the life sentence though.

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden · 1m1 minute ago
William Hoover, whose nephew AJ Boik was lost in #theatershooting, says Holmes' dad "smiled & laughed" after his son avoided death penalty

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle
Back