Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunnie- how many years are Taxi's required to keep customer records of payments etc and job logs? 7years??

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Hi Innerchild,

I have spent the past hour trying to find anything about the independent witness you refer to above. He was a landlord who owned an apartment in the same building Sarah Speirs and her sister lived in. He witnessed Sarah and a tall man with black hair leaving the building as if going for breakfast. I think his name was David Bodain. I just want to know what came of the story. It makes sense to me it may have been the accused CSK. That's why she got into his car in the early hours of 27 Jan 1996. I will keep searching for the article

specifically, https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9ntidqi1g...+Sarah+too.pdf

I think you are correct in your description of the independent witness who allowed his name to be published by The Post. David Boudville. I'm not sure if anything was done about his report until this article came out in 2005.

As far as I'm aware, the accepted facts leading up to SS disappearance was that she was at the OBH with friends and her sister dropped them off at ClubBayView (check Media Thread on websleuths) around midnight. She called a taxi by herself at 2.06 am but was gone when the taxi arrived 8 minutes later. There was no mention of this man again, during the day or at the pub venues, but if you were going to abduct someone, you wouldn't want witnesses seeing you with the victim IMO.

Police have admitted the disappearances were not random and that makes me wonder if SS had a loose agreement to meet him at the Conti that night, but he never showed but was watching until she was alone. Then arrived at the last minute by car as she was waiting for a taxi.

Police have statements and witnesses for the night before, who should be able to identify who that man was. Accused hasn't been charged for the abduction and murder of SS. May be not enough evidence or maybe someone else?

I do find SR's story unusual and the female / male combination in the taxi suspicious' IMO. Proven with the Birnes as being very effective for getting females to trust getting in a car.

Bunnie- how many years are Taxi's required to keep customer records of payments etc and job logs? 7years??

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
I don't know! I would ask my Dad but he passed quite a few years ago. I would think its the normal tax period.

True..he may have just picked them up and did a triple fare share (usually not done with strangers) ...but he could not have cancelled her job and then receive a job for her on his screen after it was cancelled unless she rang through again. The computer didn't work that way. If he did pick her up then he dropped in on someone else's fare then made up that bogus story about cancelling and getting it on his screen to try and cover his butt. Dropping in or fare stealing was an offence dealt with by the TCB and he would have earned himself a holiday.
The whole rang through, cancelled, rdceivec new job thing is simply not true. There was no evidence of her calling at all. He said in that letter he got a job with her name SARAH SPIERS on the job. Not true. Nit in the computer records. Cancelled jobs stayed in the system as cancelled. They could not be deleted.

I wouldn't for a minute be disputing what you say about the rules, what he did or didn't do according to protocol isn't the issue or particularly of interest to me it's the transporting of the people involved then that leads on to being seen the following morning being another piece of the overall jigsaw. What time was this man at the flats? what time was SS dropped off? does it leave a time gap?

I think it's wrong to assume the strange guy who was in taxi with SS and Dalkeith woman is the same guy seen with her the next morning as she appears to leave around breakfast time.

Also I'm confused: in this alleged taxi ride with 3 occupants that ended at Windsor Hotel: SS, strange guy, and Dalkeith woman.
Which order did they get in the taxi?
Who was 1st, 2nd and 3rd person to get in taxi?

I don't know! I would ask my Dad but he passed quite a few years ago. I would think its the normal tax period.

Thanks Bunnie [emoji847][emoji2]

I think it's wrong to assume the strange guy who was in taxi with SS and Dalkeith woman is the same guy seen with her the next morning as she appears to leave around breakfast time.

Good point Spooks - although the descriptions are similar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good point Spooks - although the descriptions are similar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes agreed descriptions are similar - but are also vague enough to describe many other men.

[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]For the blitz believers:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Blitz Attack [/FONT]– The delivery of overpowering force, usually performed in a manner of surprise so as to incapacitate a victim or deliver a death blow."
http://www.criminalmindsfanwiki.com/page/Criminal+Minds+Glossary

Blitz means 'lightning' in German.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blitz

https://books.google.com.au/books?i...epage&q=blitz attack definition crime&f=false

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen shot 2017-08-13 at 10.42.23 PM.png
    Screen shot 2017-08-13 at 10.42.23 PM.png
    269.5 KB · Views: 192
  • Screen shot 2017-08-13 at 10.41.57 PM.png
    Screen shot 2017-08-13 at 10.41.57 PM.png
    300.5 KB · Views: 186
  • Screen shot 2017-08-13 at 10.41.21 PM.png
    Screen shot 2017-08-13 at 10.41.21 PM.png
    273 KB · Views: 184
Even when witness descriptions are similar, to prove two people are the same man, part of the proof process is to prove that they are not different. Meaning proving he (x2) are not other random men with similar looking attributes. We must prove these two men are same man, but also prove that they are not different other random men.

In our legal system (as I understand it the basics of it), part of the system is proving that the offender did the crime, but the other part is proving that the offender didn't do the crime by virtue of presenting reasonable doubt. "Just because a person has been declared "not guilty", it does not mean that he is innocent. "

A similar process occurs in science and the use of the null hypothesis and alternative hypothesis in the experimental method.
In science we consider two sides of the same question of whether there is a relationship between two variables.
a) null hypothesis = NO statistical significant differences exist between two variables or parameters.
b) alternative hypothesis = statistically significant differences exists between two variables.

Using our current 'taxi man' and 'apartment man' example.
If we assume these two men are the same man, not only should we look for evidence to prove that they are the same man, (eg same or similar height, hair colour and style, body shape, two legs, two arms and a head). But we should also look for evidence that disproves the assumptions that they the same man, meaning we set out to disprove the null hypothesis.

We need evidence to prove they are the same man AND to find NO evidence that disproves (or rejects) the assumption that they are same man. The latter part meaning we must look for evidence that shows they are different men. If we don't find evidence showing they are different men, (we can then reject the null hypothesis) and then we can assume they are the same man.

....and yes it took me ages to write this post and get my head around it!

(happy to have some science nerd proof read and critique this post for me!)

https://www.thoughtco.com/null-hypothesis-vs-alternative-hypothesis-3126413

According to the landlord, David Boudville, who was in the foyer, SS came in with the man and both went in the lift. He says he was wondering if it was too early to check on a tenant but it maybe too early. So it sounds like it was before business hours maybe 7.30am. What time was SS dropped at the Winsor?

"The man pushed Sarah out of the cab, paid the fare and got out with her."

Spooks, its my understanding that Dalkeith girl, SS, Man was the correct order.

Even if both of these events occurred exactly as they've been reported to, surely another possibility has to be that SS did actually know this man. We cant assume that what SR said was accurate considering he didnt know either of them. It cant be proved whether the person the landlord saw was actually SS or not though, let alone determining whether one witnesses description of an unknown man matches a second witnesses description of a second unknown man. Witness recall is notoriously inaccurate & its unknown if either story is even true... I see too many variables to think we'd be able to draw any conclusions on this at all. We're not even sure who MM is & we've all seen him

Romauld Zak is mm , that's why he never came forward his fathers was/is a painter

moo.

Spooks, its my understanding that Dalkeith girl, SS, Man was the correct order.

Even if both of these events occurred exactly as they've been reported to, surely another possibility has to be that SS did actually know this man. We cant assume that what SR said was accurate considering he didnt know either of them. It cant be proved whether the person the landlord saw was actually SS or not though, let alone determining whether one witnesses description of an unknown man matches a second witnesses description of a second unknown man. Witness recall is notoriously inaccurate & its unknown if either story is even true... I see too many variables to think we'd be able to draw any conclusions on this at all. We're not even sure who MM is & we've all seen him

Romauld Zak is mm , that's why he never came forward his fathers was/is a painter

moo.

You have stated this as a fact. It is not.
This has been discussed many times.
RZ was not as tall as MM.
Stop posting misinformation.

so you measured mm ? I don't see a height chart as for my big splash , soon everything will come out in the wash . Next you'll tell me everyone in the video has been identified .

Are you saying that you don't know how tall JR was? Are you saying that you can't see that MM was taller than that? Big splash? IDTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77