21 July 2008 - Press Conference

poco

Reaction score
If anyone has any information about the "supposed" press conference on Monday, July 21, please post it here. We can also use this thread to discuss the highlights of the press conference and bring the information from the PC to people who weren't able to view it. Thanks!

It was in the newspaper, but no word on what time.

Today is this press conference, maybe forensics has something. Let's hope that they do. I will pray for closure in this case for Skyla and Taylor, little angels from above.

Thanks, TG and frogjustfrog! I just listened to the 911 call (watching the video) - it was not Peter Placker on the recording they released - it was a woman who said "somebody's killed 2 girls, one's my daughter, my grandbaby, and her friend." Just heartbreaking! The 911 operator asks what happened and she says, "I don't know, they went for a walk and they're both down there dead."

I'm not sure if it was Taylor or Skyla's mom that made the call - does anyone know?

This has to be the most heartbreaking call I've ever heard! Who could listen to it without bursting into tears.

Just tragic,
fran
:(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members