2010.10.08 - MISTY's St. Johns Co. FELONY SENTENCING @1:30PM (secret witness?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.......TALK MISTY. Here's your chance.

I wish the Cummings had not showed up.....at this point in the game Misty doesn't need to be in the same room with these people....and try to tell the truth?....bad combination. JMO of course

I wonder what Ron and Co are thinking about right now?

Spill it, Misty!!! You have 240 over your head!! Spill it!!

PTS- post traumatic stress syndrome

(like what soldiers sometimes get after a war)

BBM, :waitasec: I wonder if Fields is going to use PTS in the Haleigh Murder investigation? Something tells me he just might, why would Lisa even mention it, she probably doesn't know what it means. I wonder if she is referring to Post-traumatic stress? Did Misty see what happen to Haleigh and is blocking it out? Hmm..

PTSD? An insult to those who truly suffer from PTSD!

As Misty Croslin became hysterical, her mother also said that she blackmailed her daughter for Xanax during the Haleigh investigation. She testified that she was unsure of her daughter's age, what a PTS is, and whether Misty Crosline can add

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=170750&catid=3

I'm not seeing this in the article? Is this today? Could you get us a link please. Thanks.

Disregard I got it finally . My computer kept taking me to an old page. :)

Tommy had the same mothering influences Misty did, and all the kids in his care are still accounted for, I see no validity whatsoever to whether Lisa is a poor example of a mother and what Misty is captured on video participating in while an adult.

Misty had gotten married, turned 18.
We have 18 year olds participating in wars.
She is an adult.
Crappy mothering is something she should take up with a therapist like the rest of us did. It absolves her of nothing in my opinion.

Hope's mom clearly didn't do a bang up job.
Tommy as I said had the SAME woman for a mother.
Ron's mother enabled him into the mess he has become.
So what. Adult decisions, adult consequences. Deal with it.

So what was Mom blackmailing Misty with in order to get her pills? (if like First Coast News says it was during the Haliegh investigation)

I want to know too...very good question, tiko.

I think the suprise witness may to the actual UC officer that she dealt with, I can completly understand why they would not want his face on video.

I wish the Cummings had not showed up.....at this point in the game Misty doesn't need to be in the same room with these people....and try to tell the truth?....bad combination. JMO of course

I am back.

I so agree with you on that one. I think Misty will be intimidated by their very presence.

PTSD - suppose that's why she's hysterical today.

If she would just tell the truth and say where Haleigh is she could probably walk right out of this...well maybe probation and a diversion program but I really believe if she would just tell the truth it would set her free...in more ways than one!

blackmail "Blackmail is the crime of threatening to reveal substantially true information about a person to the public, a family member, or associates unless a demand made upon the victim is met. This information is usually of an embarrassing, socially damaging, and/or criminally incriminating nature. ..."

Hmmm what else has misty done?

..."As Misty Croslin became hysterical, her mother also said that she blackmailed her daughter for Xanax during the Haleigh investigation. She testified that she was unsure of her daughter's age, what a PTS is, and whether Misty Crosline can add..."

OMGoodness!!

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=170750&catid=3
sickening. blackmailed her with what? Does Lisa know something about Haleigh? or was she blackmailing her with the threat of pulling all of that love away? What? arggghhh...at least she knows she was a terriblr mother. but admitting it doesn't make it all better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23