AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure either but maybe you can tell us how you found it. Like say it was at the Maricopa County website and you search family court records for Logan's full name.

Thanks, here's what I did:

I did a google search for maricopa county superior court minute entries . I clicked on the first result and put in Logan's first and last name.

Nope...you didn't mis-google. That's a home in a residential neighbourhood. Janet Morris' home I presume. Imagine that. Running an adoption agency out of your home. Very professional.
I have a second address as her home address in nashville. I could be wrong or it could be outdated. I can't post it though, because it's her home. But I think I can get away with the one we've been googling, it's business info, public record.

Okay, this may be Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy OT, but. While I was on that Mantra link about our esteemed attorney there was a link to South TX Children's Home Ministries in Beeville TX. Very interesting. I then looked to see what Victoria has to offer along these lines.... Brownson Home, Victoria, TX.... maybe this attorney has some connections at one of these places....????

Carry on fellow sleuths...this ol gal is calling it a day.

Okay, this may be Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy OT, but. While I was on that Mantra link about our esteemed attorney there was a link to South TX Children's Home Ministries in Beeville TX. Very interesting. I then looked to see what Victoria has to offer along these lines.... Brownson Home, Victoria, TX.... maybe this attorney has some connections at one of these places....????

I wonder how far Beeville is from Victoria? Also if EJ was in Beeville, would a cell tower from Victoria ping her cell?

I wonder how far Beeville is from Victoria? Also if EJ was in Beeville, would a cell tower from Victoria ping her cell?

It is not too far from Victoria.... but someone may have met her there in Victoria.

It certainly is stomping all over the father's right to parent. I thought the laws were set up to make sure they have this right but I'm so not suprised that an overbearing adoption agency or whatever would do anything they can think of to keep the father's out of it. Yes, I think they decide what's in the best interest of the child and manipulate the he!! out of the system.

It's scary, huh? I think they have this all worked out - from scoping out the mothers who are vulnerable clear through the legalities of taking away the father's rights.

This is my first visit to this thread and I have only had limited time to follow this case on the tele so I appolgize for being lazy.
Can someone tell me how they broke up...was it Gabriel's Dad that broke up with Mom?

I think it's getting late because I'm starting to believe that TPS doesn't have as much involvement here as we think.

She obviously knew that EJ was on the run from LM. Probably helped her plan it. She would have applauded that because of her own experience with her ex. She did not really try to get her to return. She probably told her to get in contact with this Janet person to find out her options after she had taken one last shot at getting LM to give up his parental rights to Gabriel.

Whatever happened after that was probably set up by Janet Morris. Maybe that's the "underground" help. She's the one who needs the lie detector test IMO.

So maybe TPS doesn't really know the details of what transpired. She'll probably pass the important stuff on the lie detector. JS is probably completely in the dark so he'll pass with flying colours.

MOO

But why would EJ keep quiet?

I'm getting nervious along with you BeanE. The only thing that keeps me going is that trip to the park...that's not really a park but an event place. It makes no sense other than a good secluded place to meet with someone.

I don't know about the pings going 50 miles. That seems really far to me but I have no clue. Beeville is slightly closer to Corpus Christi so I would think pings would go there. But again, I have no idea about pings and distance.

Try this address?

505 Oak Forest Circle Antioch, TN 37013

This is for the Adoption Place right ? According to the dept of state, the Adoption Place is no longer in business and was listed as a religious organization.

I can't find anything for Janet Morris Adoption agency.

This is my first visit to this thread and I have only had limited time to follow this case on the tele so I appolgize for being lazy.
Can someone tell me how they broke up...was it Gabriel's Dad that broke up with Mom?

I could be wrong on this because I've watched so many videos lately, but I seem to recall that she threw him out of their apartment and then went to go live with her grandfather in his mobile home. But I reserve the right to be wrong on this.

http://www.wsmv.com/news/22189120/detail.html

The day after Johnson was arrested in Florida, FBI agents in Nashville were called.

“We were called by FBI agents in Miami and asked to check out an address here in Nashville," said Keith Moses, assistant special agent in charge. "We went and knocked on the door, interviewed occupants and, at this point, were unable to locate the child.”

Tempe police are now focusing on Tammi and Jack Smith.

In 2004, Tammi opened her first colon hydrotherapy clinic, "Healing Waters," on Central Court in Hermitage. Three years later, she sold it and moved back home to Arizona. Her former business is now called "Cleansing Concepts" and is owned by a woman who used to work with Smith.

This is for the Adoption Place right ? According to the dept of state, the Adoption Place is no longer in business and was listed as a religious organization.

I can't find anything for Janet Morris Adoption agency.

Yes

Adoption Place, Inc.
505 Oak Forest Circle Antioch, TN 37013
(615) 365-7020
http://www.i-a-a.org.
Interadopt@comcast.net

Interesting info you found! Maybe they were losing cases. I figured they were connected to a religious organization, do you know more about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Veryinterested68