Bestiality: it's not just for men anymore...

Oh I saw this Squaddie. Well, I didn't see the tapes.:eek: For the love of all things decent in this world. I saw the articles on it. Imagine the poor person found them?:eek: Eye wash for life.:eek:

I thought you were going to finish the sentence "Bestiality it's not just for men anymore, but for animals as well". Man, that's wrong to treat those dogs like that. Cruelty. Unnatural. Twisted is right.:eek:

What I don't understand though is why the dogs would need to me put down!!! :furious:

"The tapes, along with three dogs -- a Labrador, a blue heeler and a mixed breed -- were also taken into custody. Bowman said his office is recommending that they be taken away from the suspects and be put down."

ok, ducking the flames for my ignorance, but why put the poor dogs down?

What I don't understand though is why the dogs would need to me put down!!! :furious:

"The tapes, along with three dogs -- a Labrador, a blue heeler and a mixed breed -- were also taken into custody. Bowman said his office is recommending that they be taken away from the suspects and be put down."

Maybe they are scared that the dogs have been taught to do this and would try to hump the members of a new family?

How sad for the dogs. I hope these people are put in jail and restricted from having anymore animals, ever.

ok, ducking the flames for my ignorance, but why put the poor dogs down?
I don't understand that either. I hope they bring in some professionals to determine if that is necessary.

It's not like these dogs are going to run out and rape women, is it??

Maybe they are scared that the dogs have been taught to do this and would try to hump the members of a new family?

How sad for the dogs. I hope these people are put in jail and restricted from having anymore animals, ever.
I would just get them "fixed". Problem solved, I would think.

Wow :sick: I really hope they don't have to put the dogs down. What good would that do?

Imagine the poor person found them?:eek: Eye wash for life.:eek:

It was her SON...

Eyewash and therapy for life. And then some.

As to why put the dogs down, I can't say. I believe that having been trained in such behavior, they would be inclined to be aggressive towards women. However, like several others have said, fixing them should take care of that.

I'm not sure I want to research it either. You can't unsee/unread/etc.

It was her SON...

Eyewash and therapy for life. And then some.

As to why put the dogs down, I can't say. I believe that having been trained in such behavior, they would be inclined to be aggressive towards women. However, like several others have said, fixing them should take care of that.

I'm not sure I want to research it either. You can't unsee/unread/etc.

:eek::eek::eek:Her son? Oh for the love of all things maternal.:eek::eek::eek:

The articles I had read save for your link Squaddie didn't mention a son. However, alot of the comments were in regards to not having the dogs put down as well.

Therapy for real.:eek::eek::eek: Not enough "eeeek" smilies for this one.

:eek::eek::eek:Her son? Oh for the love of all things maternal.:eek::eek::eek:

The articles I had read save for your link Squaddie didn't mention a son. However, alot of the comments were in regards to not having the dogs put down as well.

Therapy for real.:eek::eek::eek: Not enough "eeeek" smilies for this one.

I imagine the holiday dinners will be a bit awkward after she gets out of jail...

Authorities were notified of the tapes after Whalen’s son accidentally stumbled onto one of the movies and then alerted the sheriff's department.

There was a thread on here about the dog and the little girl and I do believe it was said that the dog was molested by humans which in turn caused him to molest the little girl. It learned the behavior. I'm not sure how to look for old threads otherwise I would see if I could find it because it said why the dog had to be put down. I just can not understand the way people think anymore. Ok I am really tired I hope I didn't just confuse everyone here.

Ok I am really tired I hope I didn't just confuse everyone here.

That's not hard to do, Kandi.:crazy:

There's the search feature to look up old threads, but I am in no way looking that one up. Thank you though. Hoping you get good rest.

Oh Boy! What a classy woman.....:furious:
Sick and twisted....
I think putting the dogs down is probably the only solution...maybe they have been trained to perform these acts. :eek::mad:Putting her down also sounds like a good idea...

Im all for putting her down and retraining the dogs.

I had to have my cat put down last year, my beautiful Rocky. :angel: After he was injected he just fell unconscious and then died. That sounds far too peaceful and easy for this woman. If it wasn't for her family I would like her publicly named and shamed and branded on the face. My heart goes out to her son. I can't even begin to imagine what he is going through.

Im confused...why in the world would it be nesecary to put the dogs down? They didnt do anything wrong,they were mistreated.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lee k
Back