SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. The public needs to be aware of the above behaviors. Also, according to the news article below, Heather was about to start working at a salon. Most women that work at salons (or in the beauty industry) have very nice, strong, well kept nails. This is the reason I keep bringing up scratches. Well kept, strong nails can make long and deep scratches. Wish LE would ask the public to report anyone that had/has scratches/markings on their face/neck/hands after Heather went missing!

Another great point, margarita25, is the vehicle. IMO, I think the person responsible will report their vehicle stolen, drive it into a body of water or set it on fire within the next week or two. All MOO.

New Article about missing person Heather Elvis
http://www.wbtw.com/story/24299684/dad-and-sister-talk-about-missing-myrtle-beach-woman
Thanks for this link to this article, Passin' Me By!:seeya:

Questions/Observations by me...

Terry Elvis (Dad) says in this article he last saw Heather on Monday, Dec. 16th...
So... I wonder who saw Heather when she picked up her mail at her parents' house on Tuesday, Dec. 17th? her sister?... Her mom?

Have we heard any mention of Heather's mom?

JMO

Here's the interesting thing I was thinking about the other day with Brittanee's case. Ray Moody is not only a suspect in Brittanee's disappearance but also in Crystal Soules. Crystal went missing in 2005, Brittanee 2009, Heather 2013 4 years between each. Unfortunately what I was thinking the other day was I wonder if the POI will strike again this year. I hope that is not what happened to Heather.

Wow!

Interesting possible connections!

:waitasec:

:bump:

edit: Thinking about this further, I'm wondering if there is a specific reason there has not been more information released as to details re: Heather's presence at this location (assuming its not her parent's house).

We are missing a potential piece of the puzzle, possibly.

I so agree that it is puzzling that this "last seen" information is posted on the "Missing" flyer... Yet we know nothing regarding the circumstances surrounding that "sighting"...

Additionally... It has been reported in multiple MSM links... And on the "Missing" flyer Heather's last phone call was approximately at 3:00 a.m....
Yet... Again... We know nothing about who this call was made to/from... Nor what it was about...

JMO

So, the question is, did she have anyone with whom she was romantically involved, or not? That is a potential main piece of the puzzle which seems to be unconfirmed at this point. I would think a young, beautiful girl like her would be dating someone, but who knows...

Also, any chance we was attending a party that night?

I am just agreeing that these two questions have been running through my mind, too!

Was Heather in a relationship? Was there a recent breakup? Or was the relationship a "stable" one?

I immediately thought of the last sighting at White River Drive as being a party... Though I have no idea if it was or not...

If it had been a party... Then MULTIPLE people would have seen her... And could comment on her frame of mind/behaviors/etc....

JMO

Nothing regarding Heather missing on House of Blues FB Page : (
https://www.facebook.com/HOBMyrtleBeach

I am interested that there is little mention of Heather working at House of Blues... It was mentioned as almost an aside...

I wonder if she worked there intermittently ...and that the Tilted Kilt is a more "regularly" scheduled place of work...

Or... ???

JMO

Again, RK made 2 interesting posts. Please see everyone! I really want to find out more about this incident. Paraphrasing, there might have been a home invasion around the same time, and the perps crashed their getaway car and might have been trying to get people passing in cars to help them.

So glad to see the Tilted Kilt posting on Heather's behalf. I remember in Terrilynn's case, the bar where she was last seen did not even have a flyer up when locals went by! (FTR, According to the TK fb, Heather had not worked for a couple days).

What an awful, awful Christmas Day for the Elvis family. I'm sooo sorry for them.

I am just agreeing that these two questions have been running through my mind, too!

Was Heather in a relationship? Was there a recent breakup? Or was the relationship a "stable" one?

I immediately thought of the last sighting at White River Drive as being a party... Though I have no idea if it was or not...

If it had been a party... Then MULTIPLE people would have seen her... And could comment on her frame of mind/behaviors/etc....

JMO

I feel stuck here without knowing more about the circumstances surrounding her presence at the White River Drive location.

Going to see what I can find out about this home invasion / car crash mentioned by RK...

Quoting myself for reference:

Again, RK made 2 interesting posts. Please see everyone! I really want to find out more about this incident. Paraphrasing, there might have been a home invasion around the same time, and the perps crashed their get away car and might have been trying to get people passing in cars to help them.

<snipped by me for clarity>

Found it:

http://m.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_c80a6df6-675e-11e3-af45-0019bb30f31a.html?mode=jqm

"The suspects are wanted by the Horry County Police Department in connection with a Tuesday morning shooting near Luttie Road in Socastee, according to a post to the Horry County police Facebook page.

Both suspects are wanted on charges of attempted murder and armed robbery.

The Facebook statement said these charges stem from the shooting portion of the incident only. The collision the occurred following the shooting on Socastee Boulevard is still under investigation with additional charges possible."

(ok, going back to crosscheck timeline and locations)

edit: it doesn't appear the timeline matches if I'm seeing all this correctly

Bringing this forward for her fb page:

1510999_224840807688649_1097328333_n.jpg

So, thinking out loud here, did the possible perp(s) intercept her while he/ they were on foot, and she was driving, somewhere at, near, or after her presence at the White River Dr location?

If foul play is involved (which I think there very well might be, jmo), are the possible perp(s) close and known to Heather, or this a random abduction? Was Heather in the wrong place at the wrong time?

Where are you, Heather? Trying to help find you sweetheart. I know the police are working very hard, but we are also trying to help come up with any leads that we can send to police!!!

Abandoned houses have been come up in a lot of cases...how to find out about abandoned houses, buildings in the area(s)?

Again, I really wish some locals would join us here.

So, any RSOs live at/near the White River Dr condos?

What was she doing there, ugh. Whom was she with? What were the circumstances of her last known sighting? By whom? Was she possibly abducted in that parking lot? Did she even leave those condos? I'm hitting a wall here. Need more info.
:banghead:

"Officials used boats from Horry County, Myrtle Beach, and the Department of Natural Resources, along with the State Law Enforcement helicopter, to search the Intracoastal Waterway at Peachtree Landing where Elvis' car was found, Kegler added.

At this time, police say they haven't found any sign that she's been in or near the water."

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=985850#.UrsqG_RDvEY

Has sonar been used, I wonder? Like the equipment that TES uses to take pictures of the river bottom?

Yikes, thank you.

Question: When cases like this occur, the first thing LE does is check the RSOs in the area.

Can any of you guys name an actual case(s) where one of the RSOs registered in the immediate area was the perp? In other words, it seems so obvious for an RSO to commit a crime in his own neighborhood, or where a vehicle is dumped, etc. I know often neighbors are involved, but they are not registered. Of course it is possible as these guys can't control themselves and are likely to take advantage of a situation should it be accessible to them. That's why they are registered in the first place.

Yikes. 4 within a 2 mile radius of Peachtree Landing, and 12 within a 2 mile radius of White River Dr.
Of course LE would have highly scrutinized AC and all of these guys. AC is right on River Oaks Dr.

So, what exactly was the content of Heather's last cellphone activity?

Too much like BD's disappearance for my liking.

Someone asked about serials and cool off periods.

BTK had a cool off that lasted several years at one point, hours at others.

Israel Keyes single handedly blew the SK behavioral stats out of the water.

If they're highly mobile they can kill virtually undetected.

Both these girls disappeared during holiday periods. SKs go on holidays too...maybe one frequents Myrtle Beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans