IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you listen to this. He clearly says "go" before down the hill.

If you listen to this. He clearly says "go" before down the hill.

[video=youtube;H3FOw8DFP5w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3FOw8DFP5w[/video]

I get an Internet lure vibe from this. A meet up with what the girls thought was a teen boy but ended up being a monster/s. What thoughts do others have about how this went down? Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure of what other ways he/they may have gotten the girls, so I've decided to work on how he/they got away without being seen. I think the easiest way would be to have a car parked down the street a bit, crossing the creek and walking through the wooded area until close to the car, and just throwing whatever he/they were carrying, jackets, etc. into the trunk and casually driving away. Even in their ride was already there, it would have taken a little while before anyone really searched for them at all.

Of course, someone who is homeless and/or a drifter may or may not have vehicle.

MOO

I've wondered this as well. I'd never be on it to begin with, but if I was I couldn't do it with my hands in my pockets.

Has this been brought up already, but could he be a freighthopper?

Just a generic question about cases like this:

How long does LE provide protection for their families? Or is that even provided. Days? Weeks? Months?

It's distressing to think that not only did they lose their angels, but they may have anxiety as well about their own safety.

It is getting late and I am heading to bed. But first I wanted to send a huge thank you :tyou: to #1nana for the excellent photos. They give a much better perspective on the area than I had imagined it to be.

Is it possible someone could combine all these photos into one place for easier viewing, giving credit to #1nana (and maybe the ones from IndianaMissing, too) .... maybe with copyright or watermark? I have no idea how to do something like that.

How long does LE provide protection for their families? Or is that even provided. Days? Weeks? Months?

It's distressing to think that not only did they lose their angels, but they may have anxiety as well about their own safety.

This is heartwrenching.

Imagine being somewhere on this bridge and you see this guy coming.... Easy to see why she started recording him. It's dangerous walking up there even in the best of conditions.
attachment.php

Attachments

• monon_hb_ps.jpg
    monon_hb_ps.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 1,042
Where did the photo in thread 12/post #666 come from? I see half of a face, the guy's left eye and nose, goatie. Especially when zoomed in. I took the image from the post and sharpened it a bit. Added "emboss" filter (I don't exactly know what that does, tbh), but it seemed to make the feature stand out. http://i.imgur.com/nzqMBja.jpg

I struggle with the "whys" and "how's" in this case and then I have to remind myself it's gotta be a SK there just isn't a place in my brain that allows me to believe any other scenario. As we go to be tonight I can't help but think of the girls families and the devastation they just feel. We here at WS want answers and arrests, but I simply can't imagine the horror of being them. I am hoping for another presser soon, with hopefully way more info. The longer they play this close to the chest the less likely it is to get solved IMO.

Thank you nana for the photos they put everything into visual perspective for me. I hope to weaken to an arrest but until then, have we heard or seen if there's been any movement at the plant since the initial bomb threat?

The police very, very rarely provide protection to anyone. It takes a great deal of manpower considering days off, three shifts a day, and setting a precedent are all reasons why it isn't done.

Imagine being somewhere on this bridge and you see this guy coming.... Easy to see why she started recording him. It's dangerous walking up there even in the best of conditions.
attachment.php

This picture has really freaked me out. So I wonder why. Is it because I already know what he did? I actually don't think so.

I took one look and my heart came up into my throat and then I realized who it was. Quite frightening.

Or maybe this "old" 50 year old geezer is now camouflaging himself by wearing skater gear and riding a skateboard?

I don't think 50 is very old...

But I am almost OUT of the 50's... And into the next decade...

So I might be a bit biased...

:giggle:

(Good to see ya CLUE. :wave: )

I am nervous to ask about an RSO because I dont want to break any rules.

I am looking at one that is a tier 3, victims were under 13 and on the state sex offender regestry it states that he used the internet to lure a victim.
Last night there was a post about a rso in Delphi and i believe that website also listed his employment. Is that typical? Do they usually list employment?

I wondered that, too. Are there train tracks, nearby the bridge? Since no one in town seems to know who he is, then perhaps he is hopping trains, in and out of towns.

been saying that from the start... and if you look on a map there is a railroad right by the path (never been there so I am going with what Google shows)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member