2008.11.05 Nancy Grace

If this is a sign of the defense's "cover all your bases" strategy, it will surely backfire bigtime. While jurors might feel empathy for someone who genuinely threw themselves on the mercy of the court the same can NOT be said for those who attempt to exploit their sympathies while simultaneously maintaining a facade or protesting their innocence. JMO

I Love Nancy.....................gee putting Caylee in truck alone should be aggrevating circ?

The new lawyer is taking control of the case telling the A's to stay away from the jail becuase they run thier mouths and can't keep quiet. :eek:

i just flipped to nancy.

OMG WHAT IS GOING ON???

is casey going to finally tell where little caylee is? how can they say she overdosed if they are saying she's alive.

i just flipped to nancy.

OMG WHAT IS GOING ON???

is casey going to finally tell where little caylee is? how can they say she overdosed if they are saying she's alive.

That's THE question of the day!

LP: if we have to drain every pond and gut every gator we will find Caylee

LP just said if they have to drain every pond and gut every gator they will to find Caylee.

Who in the world drugs their child? I'm sorry, it's murder... I wouldn't even give a friend a xanax let alone a baby. she deserves to rot in jail for the rest of her life!!

To me "unwittingly" would be accidently giving the "wrong medicine" instead of, say, a baby aspirin, completely by mistake. How do you give a 2-3 yr. old chloroform or xanax "unwittingly"?!

LP also hopes the A's do the honorable thing, and participate in the search for Caylee.
Don't we all.

since Tim and TES are there in Orlando would State make a deal right now or postpone until next week?

The State are holding all the cards right now, they can certainly afford for the search to go on a week or so.

They can hold the Defense's feet to the fire for a while. The Defense has been nothing but supercilious and aloof -- payback is sweet.

Make em squirm.

I don't see how using chloroform as a sedative could be used as an accidental death. Perhaps if she gave her Children's Motrin or something....not choloroform or Xanax. I think the defense is hoping for Agg Manslaughter.

I believe this would be Felony Murder. I'm not sure whether the State would still be able to seek the DP if this is what they are seeking.

I'm sorry but if you give a very small child xanax, chloroform or any sedative who is to say if it was meant to make the child sleep or kill them? Common sense tells me it was premeditated murder and that's my final decision. I am a mother. :mad:

:clap::clap: ITA. Unless you are giving the child exactly what the Dr said to give the child, I have no compassion. A parent is responsible for the child.
And I don't know of any doc that would tell a parent it's okay to give a kid xanax or chloroform. Casey is a HIGH SCHOOL DROP OUT, she would have NO CLUE about a "safe" amt to give a child. Hellsbells, they even tell ya now not to use the OTC kid cold meds.

Now that the Bombshell has been dropped, will KC be put on a suicide watch when she finds out that JB leaked this memo?

I really think her visit with the pastor had something to do with this bombshell and the fact that TM is resuming his search, GA looking into the woods is all too confirming.

I think putting Caylee in the trunk of her car is just as horrible and giving her Xanax and/or chloroform. How do you put your baby in the trunk of your car....at NIGHT....out in a PARKING LOT....in the heat of the SUMMER....and leave her, walk away and go sleep peacefully in a nice comfy bed? HOW? :furious:

I havent watched the show yet. Did they actually say that she deliberately drugged her but accidently gave her an overdose in the process?
Or will they say that Caylee somehow got into Caseys drugs, thinking they were lollies/ candy and that KC had nothing to do with it? I'm confused. :waitasec:

OK, that has been repeated on this site many times from day one. I agree, but it's not something that hasn't been discussed for months. No disrespect, but it's been said, ad naseum.

I knew that! I just worded it wrong I meant to say it fits with that. Not really a new thought just that the defense knows that LE is on to them.

Saying that the defense may have leaked this info....says it really doesnt't make sense to say Caylee is alive and then leak info asking for the DP to be took off the table.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back