2016.05.17 Batch 6 Discovery Docs ***GRAPHIC Content***

These calendar entries are repulsive. Who documents sex details like this for themselves?? :confused:

I'm documenting toilet visits in my work calendar from now on....

Tuesday 5:30pm PHX airport...30 second urination, nice color, minimal splashing.

a check , I'm assuming profit for the practice, for over $11,000..........from the supplement co

5th & 6th files loading now. That was a long conversion. sorry!

Odd he claims TS has a fantasy involving a blindfold and CWW that coincides with what MS, CWW, and CWW's bride are alleged to have done the night before the wedding. Also odd that the guy who needs sex multiple times a day seems to go many days without, then acts like a 12-year old when he finally scores, recording the tiniest details--not real intimacy, of course, but just the 12-year old's version. Only looked a bit at one document, but I'm starting to buy the idea that many of the notes were made to implicate Wayne; maybe that's why he handed the phone over to LE without calling a lawyer.

Anyone else feeling nauseous reading this?

I almost feel I'm disrespecting all of y'all that have been tirelessly here contributing to the forum on this case and I just pop in to respond to this one post, but I had to respond. And, btw, although I haven't posted on this case, I haven't missed a single post in every single thread and have been here every single day.

But, YES, I'm beyond nauseous. I'm 39 years old, and very much part of a generation that is ok with things that would make my poor 67 year old parents think they failed miserably in raising me. My husband and I are the furthest thing from prudes(I promise, no swinging with other couples or weird stuff!) and I'll just say our marriage is still exciting after almost 12 years...but, I would kill him and be disgusted and humiliated if I found out he listed things like this and kept records of our intimate moments! Even if he was the only one who ever saw the entries. And, with that said, I don't doubt for a second that some, if not all, of those particular calendar entries by MS have been retroactively added or amended, after her murder or when his planning began.

All I can say is my heart is broken for TS and for her family.

Something is really off with MS. Who does this? Regardless of what she may have felt she needed to do to keep him interested in her, this is soo sick!

Sex at five minutes after midnight on a Friday, "so it counts for Saturday." He's the Rain Man of sex.

.....and so proud of his multiple comings. Big man in his mind only. Disgusting and disrespectful of his wife, the mother of the girls he so adores. I loathe the thought of Mark Sievers. Wishing only the best for Teresa's family and her girls. Wishing only the worst for that pig who has destroyed many lives.

Something is really off with MS. Who does this? Regardless of what she may have felt she needed to do to keep him interested in her, this is soo sick!

Makes you wonder what is childhood days were like ...we have only opened that chapter........

Makes you wonder what is childhood days were like ...we have only opened that chapter........
I quite often wonder what made a person turn bad and at what age or stage. We see BS keep going the extra mile for MS now and I have wondered if she aybe feels guilty by some of her early parenting decisions and is trying to make up for possible mistakes

As has been said many times, this case gets crazier by the minute it seems.
This kept not only a calendar, but a sick, obsessive, and repulsive diary all in one.
A few posts above, niftwor1967 wrote, "Who does this?" Just one person I know of.
What a whack job!!

Admin Note

I will be posting adding this to the Admins Posting for VIs thread when time permits, as well -

Since the release of these docs, a VI has informed me that s/he is personally aware that Mark initiated texts and calls from Teresa's personal phone as well as his own. (Apparently TS's phone was not password protected, or either she trusted him? The VI did not clarify that point.)

Excerpts of the sex journal will most likely be read in open court during this pig's trial. Let's see how proud he is then.

Do we have any of the text messages yet or just the calendar?

File #7 uploaded.

I believe some of these latter files I loaded include mostly text messages

A few have posted some interesting findings! Thanks!!!

If everyone could please include the Bates # when discussing something specific, it will help direct others to the page you're referencing. Thank you! :)

Reading the texts now...seems like they have routinely talked about patient data in texts. A large HIPAA breach IMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe
Back